amazingracistbla cks

Clay City, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/22/judge-al...

+

NYC's new draconian gun control.

there's what you(blacks) get for supporting these creeps who have been exploiting you like the former slave owners you constantly cry and whine about today.

enjoy your new slave masters - your lying black leaders and white democrats. YOU VOTED for these prcks, not me. i vote for freedom of ALL people. YOU vote for sht.

i give you another example, your black massa danny glover:
"the 2nd ammendment was so whites could have guns to put down slave uprisings"

no dkhead the 2a was about GOD-GIVEN HUMAN rights to not be oppressed.

it is GUN CONTROL that came about to oppress blacks from legally and successfully defending against kkk attacks.

study it for yourself, then weep bitterly at the lies you've been repeating and furthering by these exploiters of you.

you helped create your fked up mess.

i wish you'd study,
i wish you'd grow a backbone,
and most of all i wish you'd believe in and follow GOD.
confederate

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2013
amazingracistblacks wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013 /01/22/judge-allows-nypd-to-te mporarily-resume-top-and-frisk -stops/?test=latestnews
+
NYC's new draconian gun control.
there's what you(blacks) get for supporting these creeps who have been exploiting you like the former slave owners you constantly cry and whine about today.
enjoy your new slave masters - your lying black leaders and white democrats. YOU VOTED for these prcks, not me. i vote for freedom of ALL people. YOU vote for sht.
i give you another example, your black massa danny glover:
"the 2nd ammendment was so whites could have guns to put down slave uprisings"
no dkhead the 2a was about GOD-GIVEN HUMAN rights to not be oppressed.
it is GUN CONTROL that came about to oppress blacks from legally and successfully defending against kkk attacks.
study it for yourself, then weep bitterly at the lies you've been repeating and furthering by these exploiters of you.
you helped create your fked up mess.
i wish you'd study,
i wish you'd grow a backbone,
and most of all i wish you'd believe in and follow GOD.
Danny Glover is a stupid black..he does not possess the sense that many blacks have. The second amendment was NOT put into place over slavery. Didn't know anyine could be so ignorant, but I'm learning this fact by some of these posts. Obamas Muslim thinking a$$ will probably take all guns, so all you fools that voted for his signifying a$$ get ready for it.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Danny Glover is making a Toussaint Louverture movie, about the first African Slave Revolution, in Haiti. Smart man. Smart, talented man.
genforrest

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
John Masters wrote:
Danny Glover is making a Toussaint Louverture movie, about the first African Slave Revolution, in Haiti. Smart man. Smart, talented man.
His statement about the 2nd Amendment says he is dumb as oel shyt.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
He just has a different interpretation than you. Slaves and Indians didn't have guns to defend themselves, and they were enslaved by those who had guns. I'm reading this book right now that makes the connection b/t rural patriarchy, and gun culture. Guns doesn't mean you'll beat your wife, but those who beat their wives, all own guns. So there is a connection, whether there's a casual relationship there, who knows. Maybe it's unequalness that creates the tension. Give Mrs and Mr a gun, like Mr and Mrs Smith, and then they are equal... but even Keith Ratliff wasn't able to protect himself from a determined assassin... so just having guns isn't all we need either.

A better connection... is the police, and black folks. The Police were used for the Fugitive Slave Act, and violence was used to subjugate black folks to white. That's historically true.

I also liked Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon. Mel Gibson is psychotic, and so's Christian Bale for that matta... and just b/c u disagree w/ somebody, that doesn't mean they're stupid. They just come to different conclusions as you.

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#6 Jan 24, 2013
We will all be slaves before it is all said and done. Slaves for the Elites.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
For the Owners... the Big Business class, the International Bankers... the Federal Reserve... the Frankfort Aristocracy, the Landed Gentry Class, John Y Brown's people... Mayor Fischer's...

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
John Masters wrote:
For the Owners... the Big Business class, the International Bankers... the Federal Reserve... the Frankfort Aristocracy, the Landed Gentry Class, John Y Brown's people... Mayor Fischer's...
you a lie GAME OVER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Betty 4,567
Religious legalism 7 min R Hague 4
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 16 min WhoAmI 47
girl nicknamed blue 28 min Answer 2
Megan Dephillips stripper 48 min Johnny 1
Nik Houpt - what happened to him? 1 hr What 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
•••
•••
Shively Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shively Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••