Would Walmart hurt or help Louisville's west end?

Jan 20, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

A big-box retailer may be coming to a piece of abandoned Louisville land but not everyone is pleased.

Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Get Real

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

WalMart decision makers are far too smart for this. This is merely corruptability city propaganda. The mayor and council at work fabricating once again using the media tools to deliver the goods.
Butt flavored popsicle

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Roflmao! Comedy. It would be open for all of a week before closing, give the walmarts in white neighborhoods a week break I guess? Hahaha ....black people
Truth

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Just check out the Walmart (and the nearby Kroger, for that matter) by where Bashford Manor used to be to get an idea of the theft rate committed by the monkey negroes. They both had to stop being open 24 hours due to it. If you listen to police scanners, shoplifting occurs there at least 2-3 times a day, and often becomes robbery when the feral negroes chimp out.
Not to mention this is exactly why Bashford Manor Mall had to close in the first place. St. Matthews Mall with be next.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Last night on the news there was a protest at the proposed site. I saw the usual pro-union protesters stating Walmart was bad to workers and the community. Saw another group too stating that it would hurt local small business.

But what I was glad to see was the Justice Resource Center (the late Rev Coleman's group) was supporting the plan stating it would bring jobs and opportunity to a depressed area.

All have an agenda including the city. If they don't use the property for something to generate tax revenue, expect the west end to decline even more if that's possible.

This could be a chance for the west end community to step up and show a responsibility that would encourage other businesses to open too.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

HighlandsBob wrote:
Ask any employee at Macy's, Jefferson Mall..........what goes on there..........its a daily freefall of Darkie stealing..........
is crime inbred into them?.........
You're in need of a reality check fool, your ancestors were the most thieving ass folks in history! Hell just in 2001-2008 your people wait, scratch that, you are poor white trash! The wealthiest people in this country stole trillions of dollars via Wall Street from the white middle class and the working poor and you are bitching about blacks stilling over priced worthless junk made in China. No wonder America is in the shape it's in, too many people like you are alive!

Now prove me wrong!

Hahahahahaha.......Phoenix!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

HighlandsBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear used Thug..........I dont shop Skankmart..........its for you......the common thugs.
<Grin> Is that all you got Bob?
vicparc

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
<Grin> Is that all you got Bob?
Phoenix what do you do for a living? Just curious.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

vicparc wrote:
<quoted text>
Phoenix what do you do for a living? Just curious.
Why don't you tell me what you do for a living vicparc?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

HighlandsBob wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a gay old darking in prison..........
That's what your dad does for a living!

Hahahahahahahahaha...
Politically Incorrect

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Pheonix does have a point. I give credit where credit is due.
vicparc

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell me what you do for a living vicparc?
I got no problem with that. But if i tell you, are you going to answer me honestly?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

vicparc wrote:
<quoted text>
I got no problem with that. But if i tell you, are you going to answer me honestly?
Okay, I'll tell you my occupation if you tell me yours first!
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Help

“Don't Start Nothing ”

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

HighlandsBob wrote:
Why do so many Darkies steal?????????? and think they have the right to steal?????????? Would some "BOY" tell me.
Ask your dad to teach you American history, then you would know what group is the biggest thieves of all time!
Truth

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your dad to teach you American history, then you would know what group is the biggest thieves of all time!
White people are not thieves, we are conquerors. Huge difference.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
White people are not thieves, we are conquerors. Huge difference.
First of all you are nothing more than white trash stop trying to ride the coat tails of the white criminals of the past. In fact, you're nothing but a watered down wannabe! don't make me school you Truth/Chad!
Truth

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you are nothing more than white trash stop trying to ride the coat tails of the white criminals of the past. In fact, you're nothing but a watered down wannabe! don't make me school you Truth/Chad!
If a race war was to break out today in America, Whites versus negroes, you and I both know we would easily crush you useless unevolved apes within a matter of weeks.
The only reason why it would take so long, is we would have to search for you, after you are forced to go into hiding.
Fact of the matter is, you're only here, you're only alive, because we allow it.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Truth: Phoenix is actually a middle age self hating white man. He was outed a few years back. He will be on the other side so watch out for a knife in the back..........

“Don't Start Nothing ”

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Scarecrow wrote:
Truth: Phoenix is actually a middle age self hating white man. He was outed a few years back. He will be on the other side so watch out for a knife in the back..........
Whatever help you sleep at night!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

It won't be nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If a race war was to break out today in America, Whites versus negroes, you and I both know we would easily crush you useless unevolved apes within a matter of weeks.
The only reason why it would take so long, is we would have to search for you, after you are forced to go into hiding.
Fact of the matter is, you're only here, you're only alive, because we allow it.
So one has been butt hurt!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

The truth shall set you free!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shively Discussions

Search the Shively Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 17 min Rainbow Kid 14
Mitch McConnell 40 min Words of Wisdom 96
Fast food ambitions in China hurt by safety scares 1 hr New China 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,563
McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll 2 hr Cat74 23
southend 2 hr growing up in eightys 1
Bill Clinton to campaign next week with Alison ... 4 hr yes 15
•••
•••