rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Maybe white man just aren't big enough for him. Probably too stretched out from jail house love.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Look at how u rapists gang bang... get a life, u wyte supremaCYST doucher losers.
If we are commenting about you and you are supposedly white. How does that make us white supremacist?
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
U dont even no... wat u r... Look at urself... u think wyte's superior... that makes u a wyte supremacist... learn ur definitions... it's a mission, for u Nixons, to tear down the wisdom...
I'm more of a white equal list. I don't think I'm superior to any one. I just enjoy trying to help confused racist such as yourself.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Dont bother. U aint help'n shyt. How about when ur racist buddies say "Martin Loser Coon", u object to that, to show the world that ur different, b/c as long as u keep defend'n this racist pepophiles on this board, and me and u... nah. Dont even try talk'n to me... it'll be rude, and dismissive, and hopefully, you'll feel the hatred I feel for all u mofo'ers whose into pedophilia, and gang rap'n... yeah, lots of funny posts about that shyt. This is AmeriKKKa... where wyte supremacists rule, and they laugh at the rape'd and oppressed. Fk rapists... fk racists... fk pedophiles... fk murderers... fk theives... fk bullies... fk oppressors...

An Oppressor is just 1 step away from being a Child Molester. Always remember that. U cant force ur will on me. Dont even try.

And answer my questions....

If u think ur skin color is white, then what color is the snow ? Purple ? Go back to Kindergarten and learn ur dam colors.
Most if the post that involved racist commits did not start until you started your racist commits. You call someone a child molester then tell them to goto kindergarten? Dude that's some messed up thinking. I'm sure you might hang out at elementary schools. That's wrong. Dude please get some professional help. Before you harm another child .
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Ur so stupid and wrong. Fk u dude. String u up w/ the lynchers. Yall been racist since 1492... I'm the problem ? Nah... Im the solution. But u too stupid to c that. U uncle tom dKKKsKKKr. U and LOL, post under my name, how u like to molest children... that shyt's in your brain... and u defend Oppressors... all the time... u defend FASCISM...

An Oppressor is 1 step from Being a Child Molester.

Rebelgray: "Do that kid. Do this kid. Now blow me."

It's only 1 step away. That's who u side w/... u nasty mofo'er. Lynch u basterds. Beat u up over 5,000 times. And then laugh in your face about it.

Topix Terrorists: "What? You got beat up as a child! Ha ha ha! That's not true... in fact, it was the other way around! Ha ha ha!"

Me: Fk you.

Topix Terrorists: Now we'll post under your name, and post nasty pedophile shyt, and talk about murdering cops and rap'n their children.

Me: Fk you.

TT: etc

Me: etc

That sums up the last 3 years of posting on these forums w/ u psychopath POS.

Stop molest'n ur children Rebelgray, u nasty mofoer's .
I'm sure there a some fine government programs that can help you with your illness. You don't have to be so rude to every body.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>U dont have to b such a dyck... ALL the F-in time! That's what u do! I'm supposed to listen to you? Puh-lease. U bullies done pushed me too much... I aint eva gonna take ur bullshyt again.
Just smile a little bit everything going to be ok. Your making good progress.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Whatever man... I just dont get why yall gotta be so mean? Why u gotta me so mean?
Because we care about you.
coon hunter

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
U dont have to b such a dyck... ALL the F-in time! That's what u do! I'm supposed to listen to you? Puh-lease. U bullies done pushed me too much... I aint eva gonna take ur bullshyt again.
was mike humphrey mean to you
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Hey look Rebelgray... it's your coon hunter buddy! I bet u dont say shyt to this lowlife lil wyte supremaCYST boy!
Coon hunting is popular. Does that make him racist? People have hunted them for years. You might try it some time. If you stop being so hateful he might just take you. Do you see well at night? How's your nose? You have to have a good sense of smell. We know you like to bark alot. Be a good coonhound and get in the box. He might need another dog.
I've only seen him reply to your racist comments so far. I may not agree with his post. But they are typically in response to your post of racism.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

coon hunter wrote:
<quoted text>was mike humphrey mean to you
Little Johnny wanted to say "shyt" to you and says he has much respect.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. I knew it. U Racist POS.
You so crazy it's funny. This wasn't racist. Unless now your the spokes person for coon hounds.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Dont bother. U aint help'n shyt. How about when ur racist buddies say "Martin Loser Coon", u object to that, to show the world that ur different, b/c as long as u keep defend'n this racist pepophiles on this board, and me and u... nah. Dont even try talk'n to me... it'll be rude, and dismissive, and hopefully, you'll feel the hatred I feel for all u mofo'ers whose into pedophilia, and gang rap'n... yeah, lots of funny posts about that shyt. This is AmeriKKKa... wherep wyte supremacists rule, and they laugh at the rape'd and oppressed. Fk rapists... fk racists.. fk pedophiles... fk murderers... fk theives... fk bullies... fk oppressors...
An Oppressor is just 1 step away from being a Child Molester. Always remember that. U cant force ur will on me. Dont even try.
And answer my questions....
If u think ur skin color is white, then w hat color is the snow ? Purple ? Go back to Kindergarten and learn ur dam colors.
I absoluteky have to comment here. You constantly yell that we are NOT WHITE. The U.S. government says that I AM. Some applucations tried to change it Caucasian . Why? To make Bkacks feel better? Or for those detractors who proclaim they aren't white? This is another argument. You constantly call us WHYTE or WYTE supremecists...if we sre not "wyte" then why do YOU say we sre?
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

genforrest wrote:
<quoted text> I absoluteky have to comment here. You constantly yell that we are NOT WHITE. The U.S. government says that I AM. Some applucations tried to change it Caucasian . Why? To make Bkacks feel better? Or for those detractors who proclaim they aren't white? This is another argument. You constantly call us WHYTE or WYTE supremecists...if we sre not "wyte" then why do YOU say we sre?
something else, I use spell checker when I type anything.I do not have misspelled. words. When my messages post, there umpteen "typos" . Only happens when posting on these kind of subjects.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Take your meds again John. The voices aren't real.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Now your calling me snow? Real smart.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
Dont worry about misspelling... communication is key, and I aint no grammar Nazi.
Im using ur arguments... a wyte supremacist is a person who thinks they are wyte, wrongly, and that "white" folks are superior to all others.
U never answered my question. If ur skin is white, then what color is the snow?
Hi John, been trying to get back on the thread. Someone I had an exchange with briefly evidently did not like my reply to their condescending rant. They apparently complained to topix. You and I go back and forth without a problem. I don't get mad at you and you seem to not get overly upset at me. Guesd those with thin skin should stay out of the briar patch.
cedar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Got some complainers, guys. Discriminates as to who can post what.
fullfiguredandfl uffy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

You know this kind of behavior and thoughts will always be the way some people feel and think and you cannot change a person or blame them for the way they think or feel rather it be right or wrong.People just don't know the full history and they only know what they have been taught because I was one of those ppl.I hated black people in the worse way till a black man saved my life while my white friends ran off and left me for dead.Its a long story but the message is that I'm still here today because the one race of ppl I hated so much got involved in a knife fight and saved me.I will always be greatful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shively Discussions

Search the Shively Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Josh Young appears in court on second assault c... 12 min Auntie Phascist 2
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 1 hr CC survivor 43
Gilbert Renfrow 2 hr realtalk 3
Tears flow before historic committee approval o... 2 hr Blue 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr redeemer 25,983
Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14) 3 hr Phoenix97 487
Bullitt County tattoo business owner faces judg... 4 hr trash white black brown 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shively Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance