Foxy Lady Strip Club
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BigAndRich

Louisville, KY

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Nasty place and more STDs than the CDC. Stay away from that place unless you want to go broke or end up getting mugged in that area.
Wicked Willie

Plano, TX

#24 Mar 25, 2013
I got a STD from one of those Foxy girls and I went back there and confronted her. I said "Hey, you gave me a STD" and she said "No I didn't, You paid for it"!
Wicked Willie

Plano, TX

#25 Mar 25, 2013
Jgarland wrote:
Hahahaha! I'm sorry.... If you have to pay for sex, I feel sorry for you. Because you are probably one ugly mother fu$&@"!
He's just Buy-Sexual

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26 Mar 25, 2013
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you really need to get a damn life!!! Are you really that stupid or what???? You cant go around and assume everybody has an STD uless the person is you that is and I guess sit aroung and be happy jacking off because your to scared of people. As far as that goes you may not want to kiss your mom the next time you see her either because unless you are watching her mouth 24/7 thats a awful big chance your taking becuase who nows what was in her mouth. Anyways have fun tonight with your blow-up doll LMAO lame a** mother f*#ker!!!!
roflmao
roflmao
roflmao

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27 Mar 25, 2013
I went there once
and
they had girls
with
nipples on their breasts.

They were Catholic,
I guess, or
thought they should
be.

One girl had no mouth
but could still play
the harmonica.

That was sweet like Cracker Barrel biscuits
sopped in apple butter
between the legs
of god's wife
while
god
was in the woods hunting.
you know

United States

#28 Apr 1, 2013
Broom-Rider wrote:
I paid for my car with one dollar bills!
i can pay more then dollar bills. how bout hundreds.
Friend

Canton, OH

#29 Apr 1, 2013
you know wrote:
<quoted text> i can pay more then dollar bills. how bout hundreds.
Is there a girl named Brandy that still works there? There was a girl named Brandy that was there in Oct 2011. Curious if she still entertained there. Going back to Louisville soon.
Thanks!
LongDuckDong

United States

#30 Apr 1, 2013
I love this place
big bad don

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Apr 1, 2013
I only have 40.00 dollars , anyone know what that might buy?Probably get a private lap dance right?

Since: Mar 13

Louisville, KY

#32 Aug 10, 2013
Broom-Rider wrote:
I use to dance there, pole dance in the front and pole dance in the back!
Daddy issues?
heynow3130

Brandenburg, KY

#33 Aug 28, 2013
There used to be a chock thete that had lips tattooed on her ass from another girl? does anyone remember her? Is she still there?
Money Baby

United States

#34 May 7, 2014
Broom-Rider wrote:
I use to dance there, pole dance in the front and pole dance in the back!
How much did you make?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#35 Dec 29, 2014
The next time you go to any strip club
calculate how many hours you had to work
for that many after-tax dollars
and you might end up asking yourself
how high off the ground
we're they holding me
when they dropped me on my head?

dead eyes
souls with holes in their shoes
broken dreams
broken lives
daddies with erections
mommy had dead eyes too I suppose

they do it for the money you say?
let capitalism find their way?
their sweat stinks of sorrow.

how much is it worth to you?

never mind. we already know the answer.
The old and knowing one

Jeffersonville, IN

#37 Dec 29, 2014
godbackwardsisdog wrote:
The next time you go to any strip club
calculate how many hours you had to work
for that many after-tax dollars
and you might end up asking yourself
how high off the ground
we're they holding me
when they dropped me on my head?
dead eyes
souls with holes in their shoes
broken dreams
broken lives
daddies with erections
mommy had dead eyes too I suppose
they do it for the money you say?
let capitalism find their way?
their sweat stinks of sorrow.
how much is it worth to you?
never mind. we already know the answer.
Someone is smoking too damn much herb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 4 hr nostd 34
Cigarettes should be taxed $20 a pack 8 hr Fredrick 21
White police =Bad People 10 hr Pepe 106
To drug addicts and alcoholics 10 hr Pleasure is dope 13
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,279
News FOP: 5 LMPD officers refused service at Taco Bell 12 hr Right Wing 10
Gary Johnson 2016 POTUS Educate yourselves frie... 13 hr Copsarecrooks 2

Shively Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shively Mortgages