Who is the lamest no-life loser posting on topix?

Created by pollster on Jan 30, 2013

60 votes

Click on an option to vote

John Masters

anonymous666

sandy63

KING ggg

Olivianus

Scarecrow

Revalations

Observation

All of the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Like I said, instead of trying to talk crap about everyone, maybe you should try to have an intelligent conversation with someone. You will get along with people better, and you may find that you are happier in life, instead of being miserable trying to make everyone made all the time. But as far as you getting under my skin, I don't let anything you say bother me, because like I said, you don't know me. You have no clue about me or my life. I actually find these little back and forths kind of amusing. It's funny. And not a bad way to kill a little bit of time.

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#24 Jan 31, 2013
And you think that just because I choose to talk on topix that I am not part of Anonymous. Anonymous members are on Forums and websites all over the internet. Everywhere from sites like 4chan and infowars, to websites like topix, youtube, and facebook. I don't feel that I have to defend myself to you, because you don't even know who I am, or what groups I am affiliated with. And yes, anyone can call themselves anonymous, but are you aware, that anyone can be a member of Anonymous. It does not matter where you live, what color you are, what religion you are, or how much money you have. You probably pass people on the street everyday that are members of Anonymous. We are your brothers, your sisters, your mothers, your fathers. We are your friends, we are your neighbors, we are the Cashiers at Kroger, we are the school teacher at your local high school. Anonymous is everyone, and Anonymous is no one. So believe me son, you have no idea what you are talking about on the subject of Anonymous. There is no proof that anyone is Anonymous, and no one is going to go out of their way, or do something illegal to prove it to you. I guess on this matter, you will either have to believe me, or choose not too. Either way it does not change the fact that it is what it is. And I don't care if you believe me or not. You may think you know Lil Rick, and maybe you do. But I can guarantee that you don't know one single thing about me.
ha ha

Danville, KY

#25 Jan 31, 2013
anonymous666 wrote:
Like I said, instead of trying to talk crap about everyone, maybe you should try to have an intelligent conversation with someone. You will get along with people better, and you may find that you are happier in life, instead of being miserable trying to make everyone made all the time. But as far as you getting under my skin, I don't let anything you say bother me, because like I said, you don't know me. You have no clue about me or my life. I actually find these little back and forths kind of amusing. It's funny. And not a bad way to kill a little bit of time.
Good be cause you need to get used to it. i ran from your hometown and I'm going to run you from here. saying you're not ignoring me is just the opposite of what you said before. Seems like all you can do is repeat the same things I say.

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#27 Jan 31, 2013
You have not run me from anywhere, nor will you. I choose not to talk on Lancaster Topix because there is never anything on there except for you talking crap about Rick. And maybe other people talking crap about other people. All you do is repeat yourself over and over. Anonymous is loser, Anonymous is gay for so and so, Anonymous is a weirdo. Stillborn is not a rapper, Stillborn is this and that. That right there sums up every single post you have ever written. Some tired sh*t over and over. I do find it funny that you think you have to power to run anyone from anywhere. You are just a sad little man, sitting at home, wishing someone liked him.

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#28 Jan 31, 2013
Also, I see where you have been on Lacaster topix all day, and within the last 10 minutes no less talking about Rick. You do realize that he is ignoring right? I mean surely you are not so stupid, to actually believe that he is afraid of you right. I mean if you have such a problem with Rick and his Music, then why don't you just tell him who you are. I mean if you are afraid to post it on here, or you don't want everyone to know, you can find him on Facebook and Youtube and Reverb. Or do you just like talking to yourself in the Lancaster Forum. But I guess you punked everybody out right? That's why no one but post there anymore? You are such a bada$$.
ha ha

Danville, KY

#29 Jan 31, 2013
No one is afraid of Rick except you apparently. I will beat his ass just like I did his fathers' years ago. true story!

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#30 Jan 31, 2013
Why would I be afraid of Rick. Rick is my friend, and unlike you I don't run my mouth about people. So no worries there either. If you are so sure that you could kick Ricks ass then why do you act like a coward running your mouth on topix. Why not just go kick his ass then. I mean really, it's obvious you have a problem with him, so why take the cowards way out. If I had a problem with someone, I wouldn't talk about them on some message board, I would go to them and handle it. But again that is where me and you are different. Instead of handling business like a man, you would rather act like a punk on the internet.
ha ha

Stanford, KY

#32 Feb 1, 2013
I don't have much of a problem with rick, I do have a problem when he starts up his lying like he's some bigshot rapper. claiming he's got all this and that and he's nothing but a punk who has never worked a day in his life and thinks his so called music will get him somewhere. About like you acting as if you are affiliated with the anonymous organization. Clue: they don't advertise who they are.

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#33 Feb 1, 2013
Really, you're going to start all this crap again today. This is f*cking stupid.

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#34 Feb 1, 2013
You don't have a problem with Rick, then why do you run your mouth about him 24/7 on Lancaster Topix. I don't understand your fascination with me, but I am f*cking over it. Either post where I can meet you and kick your teeth in, or take your p*ssy a$$ on somewhere. But you won't you will come back with some excuse of what is happening. So watch people that read this post, you are about to see how big of a f*cking p*ssy this Ha Ha is. You wanna start trouble and run your mouth, either tell me who you are and where to find you or STFU. I am not arguing with you on topix anymore. So when you won't post your name, everyone on here will see just what a coward you are. And when you get on here and continue to follow me around on everything I post, people will see how much of a loser you are. Put up or Shut up.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#35 Feb 1, 2013
And you lack so little self control,we love picking on you dingleberry.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#36 Feb 1, 2013
Anonymous....they never want to meet.All they want to do is 'run' their mouths on here,as they wouldnt say this garbage to that persons face.After being on here for over 4 years,i've noticed that from several people,not just in Louisville Topix.I wonder how these 'trolls' made themselves look tough to strangers before we had these kind of forums?

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Whatever, it's the truth. It's not harmless fun. It's not just picking on people. It is f*cking coawrds that like to run off at the mouth, and are too p*ssy to back it up. You can think whatever you want, I don't really care. But I think if you are going to harass someone everyday, and start sh*t with them everyday, maybe you should have the balls to back it up. Because when you pop off at the mouth and hide behind a screen name, that is just a coward to me.

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#38 Feb 1, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
Anonymous....they never want to meet.All they want to do is 'run' their mouths on here,as they wouldnt say this garbage to that persons face.After being on here for over 4 years,i've noticed that from several people,not just in Louisville Topix.I wonder how these 'trolls' made themselves look tough to strangers before we had these kind of forums?
That is true. I think that some people are just scared like that, so they have to make themselves look big on the internet. It's sad if you ask me. And it's not for the fact that they run their mouths like little punks, it's the fact that they spam every thread on these types of message boards and make it almost impossible for anyone to have conversations. They wanna like idiots and ruin it for everyone.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#39 Feb 1, 2013
anonymous666 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. I think that some people are just scared like that, so they have to make themselves look big on the internet. It's sad if you ask me. And it's not for the fact that they run their mouths like little punks, it's the fact that they spam every thread on these types of message boards and make it almost impossible for anyone to have conversations. They wanna like idiots and ruin it for everyone.
I agree totally with your last sentence and its a da_mn shame.Have a good afternoon,and i'll chat with ya later :).

“We are Legion”

The Internet

#40 Feb 1, 2013
Yep, you have a good one.
ha ha

Stanford, KY

#41 Feb 4, 2013
anonymous666 wrote:
You don't have a problem with Rick, then why do you run your mouth about him 24/7 on Lancaster Topix. I don't understand your fascination with me, but I am f*cking over it. Either post where I can meet you and kick your teeth in, or take your p*ssy a$$ on somewhere. But you won't you will come back with some excuse of what is happening. So watch people that read this post, you are about to see how big of a f*cking p*ssy this Ha Ha is. You wanna start trouble and run your mouth, either tell me who you are and where to find you or STFU. I am not arguing with you on topix anymore. So when you won't post your name, everyone on here will see just what a coward you are. And when you get on here and continue to follow me around on everything I post, people will see how much of a loser you are. Put up or Shut up.
Posy your name and where I can find you. Kick my teeth in? yeah right.You 're not over anything, I can mess with you on here a little and I guarantee your siting there beating your keyboard , tears streaming from your eyes just wishing there was some way you could stop me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survey for the piggies 3 hr Politically Incor... 1
Loserville Cardinals Fans Devastated 5 hr Chris Jones 11
Louisville Basketball team! 5 hr Chris Jones 7
chris jones 9 hr Another Old man 12
Married men not getting enough sex at home. (Dec '09) 10 hr Adam 253
Emw women's clinic (Jan '14) 11 hr Susie 13
Black people have no morals! (May '14) 13 hr mary jones 41
Shively Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web