police recieve death threats and 90k petition for firing

Posted in the Shively Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 5, 2013
 
After unnecessary dog kill YES! this is what we all as citizens need to do for freedom.....UNITE UNITE!
Makes me hate cops

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's nice that the whole thing was caught on video. Cops are gradually being forced by modern technology to tone down their felonies. Not only should the two cops go to prison for infringing the guy's right to record them on video, but the person who hired them should be fired for failure to hire civilized cops. And the person who hired him should be fired too, for failure to hire civilized managers.

The dog was a hero. He gave his life trying to defend his owner from violent felons. The USA needs more dogs like that, and needs to get rid of more criminal cops, and more of the incompetent bureaucrats who hire them.
Makes me hate cops

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 5, 2013
 
One lesson to be learned from this kind of incident is that whenever any innocent citizen dares to record cops on video, someone hidden should do a backup recording, as was done in this case. Because, obviously, if there was no backup recording, we would never see any such evidence, because the criminal cops would make the guy's cellphone disappear.
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 5, 2013
 
Yep, there is a civil war in America. Its time for citizens of all color to unite and restore our republic. Instead people cower and make excuses for corrupt officials. Police have way too much unchecked authority. I believe police should be like jury duty except 3-5 year limits. Same with most positions of authority.
law and order

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Keep whining on an internet bulletin board. You crybabies can't stop us.
Actually

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 6, 2013
 
Catching this kind of behavior on video and getting 90,000 people to sign petitions against it goes a long way towards stopping it.
Better idea

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 6, 2013
 
Politically incorrect wrote:
Yep, there is a civil war in America. Its time for citizens of all color to unite and restore our republic. Instead people cower and make excuses for corrupt officials. Police have way too much unchecked authority. I believe police should be like jury duty except 3-5 year limits. Same with most positions of authority.
I disagree with that approach. Cops require, or should require, lots of training. It needs to be a career because of that training. But we need to make it a very serious felony for cops to interfere with a citizens right to record them on video. We need to make sure any cop who does that goes to prison and never gets out. And we need to make sure anyone who hires such a cop, by not investigating them enough, gets fired and never gets a job with cops again. And we need to put a lot more resources into investigations of cop corruption. And into investigations of corruption of the people who do the investigations. And we need to hold cops to a higher standard, so they get a lot more punishment for crimes than ordinary citizens get, because committing a crime as a cop is a lot more serious, because it violates our trust in them.
Better idea

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 6, 2013
 
I also suggest we clarify the definition of the term "police state" to mean any government whose cops don't get more severe punishment for crimes than ordinary citizens get, whether because they're treated as ordinary citizens, or because they aren't investigated more than ordinary citizens are. Holding them to a higher standard should be considered one of the main pillars of freedom.
Better idea

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 6, 2013
 
We should start a new political party called the "Honest Cops Party" to get all politicians thrown out who don't pledge to pass laws to hold cops to a higher standard.
Better idea

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 6, 2013
 
Or maybe the "Honest Leaders Party" and include not only cops but all kinds of bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers, etc. Everyone who has special power given to them by the government. Even an IRS auditor should be held to a higher standard than an ordinary citizen. If you bribe one, and prove it in court, the auditor should go to prison for life, because accepting a bribe is a kind of extortion.
fig

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

[EDIT: THIS THREAD WAS DELETED, ASK YOURSELF WHY A MOD WOULD DELETE THIS, IT CONTAINS NO CUSS WORDS WHATSOEVER, IT IS ENTIRELY A SPIRITUAL MESSAGE, IT IS NOT A SUGAR-COATED FAKE-HAPPY MESSAGE OF LIES MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE MOD DELETED IT YET THE MOD ALLOWS CONSTANT POSTS ABOUT ANAL ORAL FINGERING WHATEVER SICK SHT -- WHO IS YOUR MOD? ASK THE QUESTIONS AND SEE THE TRUTH]

fightevil

a message to all cops:

join what Sheriff Mack has been doing,

or your soul will burn in hell.

you think i'm kidding? the majority of you are choosing to ignore Christ,
almost NONE of you prcks in my state of Kentucky have been speaking up for what's right.

that fact proves that either:
a.) you lust for power and refute Jesus
or
b.) you're afraid and lack faith, you will take the mark of the beast as you piss your pants in fear.

don't take my word for it, you are required to study all this for yourself.

failure to study this is a failure to seek God and is infact going to drag you to hell.

there is time to repent. i'm convinced you won't, i have all faith in Jesus but i have no faith in you because the hour is so late and you've done NOTHING whatsoever to speak up for what's right. don't you dare call yourself a Christian if you refuse to take action for what's right. saying "i was doing my job" won't cut it in front of God.

if you're an atheist or agnostic then you're already lost and this post is not even speaking to you - why are you reading it past the 2nd sentence above?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Patriot Leaders Speak Out!

Heaven, or hell, you will reap what you are now sowing.
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 6, 2013
 
Hahaha, people like you "except law and order " make me smile. I'm proud of you all and wonderful ideas and posts. You truly are human beings with common sense. Hang in there guys, things are happening!
swatarepsies

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 10, 2013
 
they just swat raided Kokesh's house Tuesday night.

they had over 20 officers, an MRAP vehicle, their usual fleet of cruisers, and TWO HELICOPTERS,

do you realize how much MONEY all that costs?

you paid for it.

they just spent your money on that, instead of solving murders and rapes in your town and instead of patrolling and cleaning up the actually dangerous areas (that they are afraid to even go near).
Beek

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 16, 2013
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MOTHER ARRESTED FOR BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY POLICE. Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek
13:18
Published on Jul 4, 2013
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 16, 2013
 
Beek wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4_ji0kS8bY4
MOTHER ARRESTED FOR BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY POLICE. Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek
13:18
Published on Jul 4, 2013
stuff like this makes me grind my teeth to a powder! Grrrrr. Not many posts make me mad but this has infuriated me! WAKE UP PIGGIES
heroes

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 16, 2013
 
Politically incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> stuff like this makes me grind my teeth to a powder! Grrrrr. Not many posts make me mad but this has infuriated me! WAKE UP PIGGIES
and one thing that continues to disturb me is all i am doing is exposing light on bad behavior,

but some people simply want to silence this truth,
they have no way to refute it so all they want to do is stop me from posting it.

notice this story was not covered much if at all in the mainstream media.
be aware that the top 25 mainstream media companies are owned by only 4 men, and those 4 are in collusion.

the fact that the truth keeps getting silenced by the bad people, is why i keep posting.

it infuriates them and their time is running out.
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 16, 2013
 
I'm on your side.
heroes

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 16, 2013
 
Politically incorrect wrote:
I'm on your side.
thank you! i hope you didn't think i quoted your post to disagree, i quoted it in agreement, am sorry i should've made that clearer.

and to others - i'm not hunting for people to "agree" with me, nor hunting to argue;
i'm trying to expose information the mainstream media will not tell you. and it truly is disturbing that some here want to silence this voice - why,

well, i know why, but to the rest - ask yourself who and why.
if you don't think this is getting silence, i can tell you already that i've made the same posts and pastes at least 5 times more than what you've seen - all the others were deleted/removed quickly. for some reason a few posts remain up, i can't answer you this. maybe *certain* mods on certain shifts want to silence the truth, and others allow it to be exposed.

so when you hear me say this info is constantly silenced, know that it's true. you're only getting to see about 1/5th of the stories i've posted.

do you really think Michael Hastings simply had a car accident?
he was a reporter, who angered people in power.
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 16, 2013
 
No worries brother! Read my threads and you will see how people wanna bury their head in sand
Politically incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 16, 2013
 
Better idea wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with that approach. Cops require, or should require, lots of training. It needs to be a career because of that training. But we need to make it a very serious felony for cops to interfere with a citizens right to record them on video. We need to make sure any cop who does that goes to prison and never gets out. And we need to make sure anyone who hires such a cop, by not investigating them enough, gets fired and never gets a job with cops again. And we need to put a lot more resources into investigations of cop corruption. And into investigations of corruption of the people who do the investigations. And we need to hold cops to a higher standard, so they get a lot more punishment for crimes than ordinary citizens get, because committing a crime as a cop is a lot more serious, because it violates our trust in them.
you lack faith in the common good citizen. I could police my own neighborhood and be fine. I'd be fair and never ridiculously harsh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Jefferson County was issued at April 15 at 9:25PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Shively Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••