Kaufman, Stigger, & Hughes vs Joeseph Pepper vs William McMurray - Which one?
Posted in the Shively Forum
#1 Apr 17, 2013
I need a personal injury attorney. I ma looking at Kaufman, Stigger & Hughes, Joseph Pepper; and William McMurray. Does nayone have any recommendations out of the three. Does anyone wish to share their experiences with any of these three? Or, does anyone have some other recommendations all together? Thanks.
#2 Apr 17, 2013
Also wondering about Attorney T. Wesley Faulkner.
#3 Apr 17, 2013
You must have shyt for brains...
#4 Apr 17, 2013
My queation is a legitimate question and I am seeking answers from those who have personal experience with the attornies listed above (or know someone who has), or another local personal injury attorney to help me make the best decision.
I do not have the time or patience for ignorant, low class, crude posters who have no knowledge or experience worth sharing. I realize that people like that exist and that some have nothing better to do than post vulgar, useless comments on Topix but I truly came to Topix with the idea that this forum could be useful for sharing this type of information.
#5 Apr 17, 2013
I am wondering about one other. How 'bout Driscoll & Associates Law Offices?
#6 Apr 17, 2013
They have live help on the site,good luck.
#7 Apr 17, 2013
What to Do if You are Involved in an Automobile Accident:
1) Do not leave the scene of the accident until you are told (usually by a police officer) that it is OK to do so.
2) Make contact with the police, let them know the location of the accident, and any injuries from the collision. If you suspect that someone involved in the accident has been drinking alcohol, let the police know immediately.
3) Try to assist anyone at the scene that is injured, but be careful not to move anyone with severe injuries unless they are in danger in their current location.
4) Do not discuss specifics about the accident with other drivers or insurance companies. Volunteer facts about the accident to police.
5) Write down key information including names, addresses, phone numbers, make/model of vehicle, license plate numbers, insurance information, police officer name(s).
6) If you can, write down pertinent facts about the accident such as location, direction of the cars, time of accident and anything unique (weather conditions, etc.)
7) If possible, take a few pictures of the accident scene with your cell phone camera (or other camera). Focus on any damage to the vehicles, skid marks on the road, road signs nearby and anything else unique to the scene.
8) Get medical condition for yourself and the passengers in your vehicle as soon as possible.
9) Consider making contact with a car accident attorney to discuss the accident, to obtain resources and discussion possible options for litigation if appropriate.
#8 Apr 17, 2013
Thank you for the last 2 replies.
I was trying to work directly with my insurance company but they are giving me the run around. I was told this could happen. I gave it a shot, now I am finished and am handing it over to an attorney because I am finished with the games. I have been very patient with the insurance company. I am finished being patient at this point.
I have never had to do anything like this before and want to be sure I make a good decision on choosing an attorney. The larger firms with the commercials can be good but they can also be overloaded. I am really looking for some personal recommendations or even warnings of who to stay away from. I have spoken to 2 firms. Everyone seems nice to me when I talk to them on the phone so I am jsut not sure what to do.
I found a few others that I am looking into. If others would please share any input, if anyone has any. This can be a useful resource for others too. I have been reading and narrowing down the possibilities from a list on justice.org .
Personal feedback on some of these names would be very helpful.
Any comments on:
Grossman & Moore
CLAY FREDERICK & ADAMS, PLC
Cooper & Friedman Attorneys At Law
Bahe Cook Cantley & Nefzger
#9 Apr 17, 2013
I've learned the hardway, if you hit a pedestrian just speed off. Never again will I stop.
Add your comments below
|Anything to talk about?||23 min||Hazel||4|
|black friday mall fight||27 min||Hazel||7|
|Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs???||1 hr||Whitey Whiteman||8|
|Attempt to post bail leads to arrest of 2||1 hr||Amos N Andy||8|
|Light up Louisville more family friendly than ever||3 hr||zoo keeper||3|
|black women are lazy||3 hr||Whiter man||24|
|Pitino Resigning||5 hr||Richard||55|
Find what you want!
Search Shively Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC