Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

How GD stupid do you have to be to be a supporter of this wimp ass and Mitch, the bitch?

Is there really that much STUPID in Kentucky?
PWLI

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I'd give anything to find these two little wimps ina position of danger one day. I bet they'd both wet their pants. PUNKS !!!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

lol They won b/c they played rednecks like the fools they are.

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

What did he say to Hillary that made her upset, I was watching the hearing but lost interest after everyone started sucking up to Mrs Clinton.
Get real

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

"Grandpa, who is our president now?" "Well Hun, we don't have one now. We haven't had in four years and it will be four more before we will have any hope in having one." "Why not Grandpa?" "Darling, the smart people couldn't put a candidate up that could stand a chance and the stupid people would rather have a poster boy for political correctness than a leader." "Why did they do that?" "Because deep down they really hate children and the country and they believe that you should work forever to take care of thier lazy butts." "Grandpa, that's not fair." " Welcome to the new America child." "I'm sorry. Your momma and daddy must really hate you to have let this happen. But be brave, God loves us and he will make this mistake right. Sometimes he allows bad things to happen in order to test our faith in him."
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

If you look at the facts, Clinton and Obama were in charge when our embassy was attacked. Four Americans were killed and they did nothing about it. They ignored requests for additional security. They could have responded with Marines that were nearby.

And the worst part was the cover up story about a movie that provoke this incident despite knowing this was totally untrue.

I am no fan of anyone in office right now but to defend the administration over this is accepting incompetence which is no surprise considering who we re-elected in Nov12.
John Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul is right on these issues:

1 - The War on Drugs
2 - The War on American Imperial Aggression
3 - The War on US Citizens, w/ NDAA, Patriot Act, wiretapp'n, TSA, police state, surveillance, Big Brother...

When it comes to matters of government overreach, those w/ the guns, those who push their fascist force on others, who thrust their will, in order to dominate others, those who oppress, those are the ones to watch out for, esp those who oppress w/ the threat of violence. That's not freedom. That's slavery.

4 - End the Fed
5 - Balance the Budget

Those are all correct issues. Everything else, his anti-Education Department, anti-Energy Department, anti-all government departments (he's just as anarchistic as his father is... it's Ron Paul's Mini-Me, clearly... but a Mini-Me whose running for office... so he's bound to lessen up on his percieved radicalness... in KY, during the primaries, he said that the "Federal Solution isn't working" to the Drug War in Kentucky. It was coded language, and then talked about the budget, and how great and wonderful the Constitution was.

Rand Paul was against the Civil Rights Act (MLK), believing in Free Market magic, and standing up for the rights of business owners to be as racist as they want to be. Rand Paul didn't even know what Bloody Harlan was. Rand Paul is anti-Union... he's a "I can't wait to be a scab" type of person. Rand Paul is a Dwight Scrute. He can't wait to get down on his knees for King Coal, just like Frankfort, all of Washington does anyways. He'll say his idoltry of the "free market" is what fuels him, but it seems to just perfectly align w/ what corporations want too. Rand Paul is also wrong w/ Food stamps... he's basically wrong on everything else. Where half of Kentuckians would starve, virtually all of Appalachia would be wiped out, if food stamps, and their government assistance was wiped out. Rand Paul's anarchism could stop the militarism... but it'll also stop the subsidies.
Simm

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rotten scumbag senator!!!
Kerry browning

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Simm wrote:
Rotten scumbag senator!!!
great American. Rand Paul 2016
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Some people dislike Paul because he believes in common sense like personal responsibility and accountability. Those that believe in redistribution and equality of outcome just can't fathom the thought of being responsible for themselves.

Paul is basic conservative and I believe in his approach instead of Obama's.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Dear Kentucky,

Rand Paul ran a campaign on "I hate government, please vote for me".

You did.

Now when he says stupid stuff like he wants to cut all aid to Israel, he's speaking for you.

Signed - Shak'n my head in disappointment.
Kerry browning

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Dear Kentucky,
You did.
Now when he says stupid stuff like he wants to cut all aid to Israel, he's speaking for you.
we need to stop aid.everywhere and take care of the homefront.
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Dear Kentucky,
You did.
Like most liberals, Mouse takes a general comment and spins it to make a conservatives quote look out of touch.

Paul is for reducing aid to all countries, especially those against American values. He is for reducing aid gradually to all because we are borrowing $ to give to other countries.

Paul is a fiscal conservative. He believes we should take care of out own house first if we are to continue to be the worlds leader. Federal government spending has increased from $2T to $35T. I for one agree with most points Paul makes. The current liberal agenda has no regard for fiscal responsibility.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/08/se... #

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Rand Paul said it as plain as it can be said when he was asked a direct question about aid for Israel;

The 2-3 Billion Dollars we send Israel every year helps tremendously in keeping us from having to fight wars for the next 1000 years in the Middle East.

Rand Paul and those who support him most obviously have no clue about what they are opposing.

Rand Paul was being a real little b!+ch to Chuck Hagel over Israel about something Hagel didn't even do or say ... that's called two faced.

Kentucky is at a crossroads. Arkansas is poised to become the most disgusting state in the union if a Republican takes the Governors seat in 2014. Arkansas will likely be the first state to pass that disgusting "personhood act" which will immediately begin it's journey to the Supreme Court.

But, if Kentucky doesn't take the 2014 election opportunity to purge the idiots from being their voices in Washington and on Sunday morning talk shows ... it's gonna be a toss up as to which state appears the most dense.

That's not to insult either state, it's just the facts.
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Like a liberal Mouse doesn't mention that we are borrow $ from other countries to provide aid to foreign nations. Paul wants the US to take care of itself first. It is that simple.

Now I am sure because you are such an Obama supporter and obviously are bias against Paul you hear want you want. Fact is Obama has spent $ to the point our grandchildren and their children will end up paying for this experiment with a President that not only doesn't govern, he doesn't lead. BTW, where is the budget?

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Observation wrote:
Like a liberal Mouse doesn't mention that we are borrow $ from other countries to provide aid to foreign nations. Paul wants the US to take care of itself first. It is that simple.
Now I am sure because you are such an Obama supporter and obviously are bias against Paul you hear want you want. Fact is Obama has spent $ to the point our grandchildren and their children will end up paying for this experiment with a President that not only doesn't govern, he doesn't lead. BTW, where is the budget?
http://www.decisionsonevidence.com/wp-content...

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Observation wrote:
Let me mention this.

Where would our nation have gotten the money to operate when GW Bush walked out of the White House without borrowing? We were nearly 12 Trillion in debt (including costs of Bush wars) and Republicans wouldn't raise taxes during war for the first time in history.

Borrowing money right now for the United States is at a zero interest rate level. If you owned a rundown farm and you were able to borrow the money to fix it up at no interest, you may call that the smartest idea you ever had to turn it down, most would disagree and ask, when is a better time?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with borrowing money, as long as you don't squander it, and repay it as per agreement. Obama wants to borrow money and fix up our farm, Republicans insist on us to just give up on it and quit throwing good money after bad on the United States of America,... sort of like their idea on the US auto industry.

As for our contributions for Israel, you act as if we are actually writing them a check or sending cash, when in fact our financial assistance to Israel is merely technological contributions in warfare and security for their nation.

There's no need to get all Glenn Beck-ish here, it's not like we're feeding any hungry Israeli kids ... this is about guns and stuff, which should be right down the guidelines of the Republican agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min what I know 1,106
Louisville man sentenced for third murder 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Mitch McConnell 1 hr r Facts 418
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 42
Lindsay Zeller of Louisville 2 hr Schlongduckdong 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 466
•••
•••

Shively Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shively News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shively