bubbles

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 29, 2013
y is it that cps thinks that single, young, or low income families shouldnt be parents? anyone can love or care for a child especaily family.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Why can't you spell "why"
Politically incorrect

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2013
bubbles wrote:
y is it that cps thinks that single, young, or low income families shouldnt be parents? anyone can love or care for a child especaily family.
because everyone at Cps are bloated, self righteous, scumbags that deserve to be executed for treason. Just another example of government overstepping its boundaries. You see, each generation government slightly nudges more regulations until the next generation sees it as the norm and accepts it. Take social security and welfare for example, now people depend on it when 200+ yrs ago Boone would have thought it possible. Just more BS that wont chaange until we as a country unite and demand we have had enough. CPS, IRS, DHS, FBI, CIA, and the one scum layer of government tapping our phones ..all just an example of agencies created from lies to secure secrecy and power and give BS excuses to null the constitution. Now they are pushing for a department of surveillance for the drones for our safety..but we all know its a ploy to keep us watched. Its only gonna get worse. So in short ...CPS are scum and unreasonable so your question is pointless ...no offense
Politically incorrect

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Noone not boone
Protect

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2013
bubbles wrote:
I'm sure CPS is educated enough to not make bias decisions based on age, relationship status and money. They make sure our kids are safe when the parents don't.
Politically incorrect

United States

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Protect wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure CPS is educated enough to not make bias decisions based on age, relationship status and money. They make sure our kids are safe when the parents don't.
ROFLMAO! Good joke man, I'm gonna hafta use that one. Where did you hear it?
O wow

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2013
What would some of these children endure without interference from CPS or concerned citizens. I get theres tons of bs calls daily but a lot of these calls are worth checking into.
bubbles

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Protect wrote:
<quoted text>

education doesnt show dias people how not to be. they have actually told family member that they were not able to take in the children if they arent making millions or are single parents. bias. so what they are saying to single parents n others ur r not worthy of being parents.
bubbles

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 10, 2013
its catching up to them they will have to answer to god for lieing n destroying innocent peoples lives. ask for forgiveness while u still can n make right with those who u can now. for the lord up above is looking down below. i will pray for ur souls in who r doing wrong in cps. dear heavenly father help these people to change n do right they have messed way to many lives. let them see the rightful way the honest way n truthful way, for they to may have children of there own n c what can happen. in jesus name amen.
Valley Man

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Protect wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure CPS is educated enough to not make bias decisions based on age, relationship status and money. They make sure our kids are safe when the parents don't.
You would think so. That's just not the case. They let their personal feelings get in the way and their case loads are way too much.
bubbles

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jul 10, 2013
Valley Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think so. That's just not the case. They let their personal feelings get in the way and their case loads are way too much.
sooo very true. thats abuse against the child . ppl r afraid to speak out against them cause cps will turn it around n say that u r threating them in some manor or u have anger issues n need more counciling. whatever unproffesional way they can to get even with u for speaking the truth against them.
lulu

United States

#15 Jul 10, 2013
CPS are legal kidnappers. Plain and simple. They take children from homes ripping families apart, then contact is limited if at all. Then Cps gives a list of demands and if you dont meet them you can lose rights to your child for good.They break the law, and bully themselves into homes, legally they cant enter without a search warrant, but people give into their threats and let them in. Once they enter your home, they search for anything they couls possibly use against you in court. There are a bunch of websites about cps being legal.kidnappers and need to be stopped.
bubbles

Ashburn, VA

#16 Jul 11, 2013
lulu wrote:
CPS are legal kidnappers. Plain and simple. They take children from homes ripping families apart, then contact is limited if at all. Then Cps gives a list of demands and if you dont meet them you can lose rights to your child for good.They break the law, and bully themselves into homes, legally they cant enter without a search warrant, but people give into their threats and let them in. Once they enter your home, they search for anything they couls possibly use against you in court. There are a bunch of websites about cps being legal.kidnappers and need to be stopped.
they do need to be stopped. people are meeting their demands n cps say look we will throw something new at u. or say oppps i gave u the wrong class. once u complete the old one heres the correct one u need to take. we all need to protest everytime there is a hearing, when its comes to them. in every town the towns members need to picked outside n let others know how these evil cps workers are treating our children, family members , single parents n lower income house hold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 police officers indicted by Meade Co. grand jury (Mar '14) 1 hr truth_hurts 31
plus size group of louisville Facebook 6 hr skinny 2
samantha harvey (Feb '13) 6 hr ConcErned 3
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 7 hr unknown 43
Not familiar 15 hr anon 1
Man charged with traveling to bowling green to ... (Feb '08) 16 hr EricaD310 6
Will You Be Voting Republican? 17 hr Pale Rider 47
Shively Dating
Find my Match

Shively Jobs

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shively News, Events & Info