Family Day Ministries has been operating in Roasted Joe's restaurant, will move to warehouse

Jun 2, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 68

The parishioners sat in black metal chairs with red seats -- the same seats restaurant patrons use at Roasted Joe's on Monday through Saturday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
larry wilkes

Mount Washington, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2010
thats why i quit going there
hopethishelps

Espanola, NM

#2 Jun 2, 2010
Eat at Joe's!
Blessed

Florence, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2010
I hope Family Day Ministries and Roasted Joes both go very far. Each has a good thing going the Ministrie is Saving Soles and Roasted Joes is serving the people of the city some of the best food I have ate in a long while.You should check both of them out. Don't think you will be disappointed.
Second Chance

Florence, KY

#4 Jun 24, 2010
larry wilkes wrote:
thats why i quit going there
So the Ministrie is no longer there so why not go back and try the food again? A petty reason not to go back if you ask me the staff does not throw any church beliefs at the customers. I for one will continue my support to Roasted Joes great food over the top outgoing staff keep up the good work.
Dont waste yer money

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2010
Second Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Ministrie is no longer there so why not go back and try the food again? A petty reason not to go back if you ask me the staff does not throw any church beliefs at the customers. I for one will continue my support to Roasted Joes great food over the top outgoing staff keep up the good work.
Why go try the food again? It sucked the first time I tried it!
Concerned for your Soul

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2010
You are not going somewhere just because a church service was being held there on Sunday? Or you not going to church service because it was started in a restaurant? It sounds like you are just looking for a reason to be upset about something. Roasted Joe's has pretty good food. I'm not going to say it is the best, but still pretty good. The employees there are good people. Family Day Ministries is a very powerful soul saving ministry that I will never turn my back on. The Pastor Mike Miller is a great man of God and is working very hard to build strong families by leading them to the Cross. The Cross that Jesus Christ died on for your sins and your soul. You are in my prayers.
Dont waste yer money

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 7, 2010
Concerned for your Soul wrote:
You are not going somewhere just because a church service was being held there on Sunday? Or you not going to church service because it was started in a restaurant? It sounds like you are just looking for a reason to be upset about something. Roasted Joe's has pretty good food. I'm not going to say it is the best, but still pretty good. The employees there are good people. Family Day Ministries is a very powerful soul saving ministry that I will never turn my back on. The Pastor Mike Miller is a great man of God and is working very hard to build strong families by leading them to the Cross. The Cross that Jesus Christ died on for your sins and your soul. You are in my prayers.
You can take Jesus and your prayers and shove then up your as s.
Just sayin

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Jul 9, 2010
Dont waste yer money wrote:
<quoted text>You can take Jesus and your prayers and shove then up your as s.
OMGoodness, how did it get to this, that was just wrong in so many ways!!!!!!!!!
Rev Mike Miller

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 9, 2010
Dear Friends:
I want to say that the Owner's of Roasted Joe's are some of the greatest people that I know and are GREAT MEMBERS at the Church. The Owner's let our Ministry meet there every Sunday RENT FREE! Very few business people would let you come into their building and do a Church Service for FREE! Mr. & Mrs. Galloway, are TRULY REAL KINGDOM PEOPLE OF GOD WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT THE CITY OF SHEPHERDSVILLE! GOD HAS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS MINISTRY AND ROASTED JOE'S! Come and visit one of the fastest growing Churches in Shepherdsville! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!
REACHING FAMILIES FOR JESUS CHRIST
Pastor Mike Miller, Senior Pastor & Co-Founder
FAMILY DAY MINISTRIES, INC.
www.familydayministries.org
Rev Mike Miller

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 9, 2010
Also, be sure to bring lot's of young boys and be sure to dress the lightly, it's awful hot out. I will make sure to have a private meeting with all of your children.
tomaz

Louisville, KY

#12 Aug 17, 2010
yes i herd that to. De owner is a homogay
Just Sayin

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2010
You two (jay & tomaz) are sick, why would you say a thing like that? Do you know this man? Have either of you slept with this man? NO I didn't think so..This again is so wrong in so many ways may God have mercy on you when you pass from this world.
Bernard

Matthews, NC

#14 Aug 18, 2010
Praise Jesus. The sins of this world rain down on us daily. Some are brought upon us by own own foolishness and greed.

Be careful in what you do and say. Guard against your own selfishness and and and egotistical ways. Be kind to each other and respect everyone.

Brothers and sisters we know not the hour that we will be called away from this world.

Just this week 4 wonderful young people were traveling on a road unfamiliar to them. The car wasn't speeding. Like most young people they were talking, listening to music and the passengers were texting. They came around a bend and the driver became distracted. The car ran a stop sign and two promising lives were snuffed out in an instant when the car was T-boned by an 18 wheeler. I have prayed for the families of those young people who perished needlessly. I have prayed for the two that survived and the truck driver who all face a life of torment worrying about what they should have or could have done.

Go NOW and tell those who you love how much they mean in your lives. For tomorow you may not have them to love.
Skipjack

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2010
God is watching this thread. Watching with intent.
lol

Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2011
Skipjack wrote:
God is watching this thread. Watching with intent.
God has the internet? Wow
NonbelieverKY

Finchville, KY

#18 Jul 1, 2011
I just can't base my life off a book that starts off with talking snakes. Look at all the mythology in the Bible, none of that stuff is real. Just take the moral lessons and move on.

Be a good person because you want to be, not because some guy in the sky is supposedly watching. No need to give some asshole with a bad suit 10% of your income as tithes.

Religion is just a power structure used to control people.
Been Reading

Louisville, KY

#19 Jul 1, 2011
NonbelieverKY wrote:
I just can't base my life off a book that starts off with talking snakes. Look at all the mythology in the Bible, none of that stuff is real. Just take the moral lessons and move on.
Be a good person because you want to be, not because some guy in the sky is supposedly watching. No need to give some asshole with a bad suit 10% of your income as tithes.
Religion is just a power structure used to control people.
tsk
Been Reading

Louisville, KY

#20 Jul 1, 2011
tomaz wrote:
yes i herd that to. De owner is a homogay
geeze :(
Been Reading

Louisville, KY

#21 Jul 1, 2011
Concerned for your Soul wrote:
You are not going somewhere just because a church service was being held there on Sunday? Or you not going to church service because it was started in a restaurant? It sounds like you are just looking for a reason to be upset about something. Roasted Joe's has pretty good food. I'm not going to say it is the best, but still pretty good. The employees there are good people. Family Day Ministries is a very powerful soul saving ministry that I will never turn my back on. The Pastor Mike Miller is a great man of God and is working very hard to build strong families by leading them to the Cross. The Cross that Jesus Christ died on for your sins and your soul. You are in my prayers.
Amen!:)
tomaz

Louisville, KY

#22 Jul 9, 2011
de owner es still having sex with de mens in de back room. It is very very nasty place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it ok to be normal 4 hr joeschmo 2
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 6 hr joeschmo 63
Loserville Cardinals are about to be DESTROYED 21 hr ForumCommando 10
marcie vause ( marcia markert vause) and christ... Wed SHERRY sanglover 1
Fetal Wreck on Dixie Highway in 1956 or 57 Wed Knows 3
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) Wed bi boy ky 34 21
KFC yum! center Wed Sports anaylist 27
Shively Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shively News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shively

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"