Five arrested in Shepherdsville meth bust

Sep 23, 2007 Full story: The Pioneer News 51

For the second time this week, members of the Bullitt County Drug Task Force interrupted an active methamphetamine lab. via The Pioneer News

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Sep 25, 2007
They are fighting a losing battle. Even if they continue making arrests,for every 1 they take down 5 more will replace them.
IMOP

AOL

#2 Sep 26, 2007
Sadly, I agree with you, but then again they are trying. I just hope the task force is making sure the sites they bust are 'cleaned' properly. If they're not, a unsuspecting person could buy the property and become deathly ill. They are suppose to even remove the dirt, where any of the meth mix might of spilled, this stuff is sooooo toxic. The fumes get into the plaster, carpet, everything.
mandy

Saint Catharine, KY

#6 Oct 17, 2007
What i think is even if you arrest sombody, then it dont matter because thats not even the dope dealer it's just sombod7y that is selling, and maybe getting profit. They get it from sombody, that gets it from someone else and it goes through millions of people. There is so many out there and you will never find the "DOPE MAN" you will jsut find his crew. you should jsut let all dope dealers out because just arresting one aint doing any good. You have murders and rapiest that should be in the jail cell thayt the drug dealers are in. They are just a waist of your time. you think that if you arrest one then maybe people will quit using because there drug dealer is in jail, well they wont they will just start going down the line. LET THEM OUT OF JAIL!!!!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#7 Oct 17, 2007
mandy wrote:
What i think is even if you arrest sombody, then it dont matter because thats not even the dope dealer it's just sombod7y that is selling, and maybe getting profit. They get it from sombody, that gets it from someone else and it goes through millions of people. There is so many out there and you will never find the "DOPE MAN" you will jsut find his crew. you should jsut let all dope dealers out because just arresting one aint doing any good. You have murders and rapiest that should be in the jail cell thayt the drug dealers are in. They are just a waist of your time. you think that if you arrest one then maybe people will quit using because there drug dealer is in jail, well they wont they will just start going down the line. LET THEM OUT OF JAIL!!!!
Its all about the government getting money !!
Moan A Lisa

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2008
They should arrest anyone doing it regardless of how many more will show up. Keep ARRESTING them!
boogert

Palo Alto, CA

#9 Jan 26, 2008
"They are just a waist of your time. you think that if you arrest one then maybe people will quit using because there drug dealer is in jail, well they wont they will just start going down the line. LET THEM OUT OF JAIL!!!!"

So, then should we also allow house fires to burn, babies to starve, the injured to suffer, simply because it's going to continue whether it's addressed or not? Why prosecute a murderer then? Murders will continue to occur. Or rapist? You really need to rethink your stance. Ignoring a problem, perpetuates the problem. That is how things got to be as bad as they are now.
menae

Chestnut Mountain, GA

#10 Mar 11, 2008
its all about the power of positive thinking, if you say they will never catch them than your adding to the problem. If you use your energy and direct it in an positive way you might be amazed what comes back
Teresa

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2009
If they bust the lab then they are busting the person it starts with. There are ALOT more,yes, but the person who is cooking it is where it all starts. he/she couldn't have gotten it somewhere else.
mandy wrote:
What i think is even if you arrest sombody, then it dont matter because thats not even the dope dealer it's just sombod7y that is selling, and maybe getting profit. They get it from sombody, that gets it from someone else and it goes through millions of people. There is so many out there and you will never find the "DOPE MAN" you will jsut find his crew. you should jsut let all dope dealers out because just arresting one aint doing any good. You have murders and rapiest that should be in the jail cell thayt the drug dealers are in. They are just a waist of your time. you think that if you arrest one then maybe people will quit using because there drug dealer is in jail, well they wont they will just start going down the line. LET THEM OUT OF JAIL!!!!
recovering

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 26, 2009
First you should know more about the situation at hand...there is not really a such thing as a lab...dope is now being cooked in a 1 liter bottle with household chemicals and is done in about an hour...anyone and everyone is now doing it...there is not one certain DOPE MAN if you look at bullitt counties inmate lookup there are at least 20 people in there on manufacturing charges...and this is in the last year not counting the years prior...i lost everything to the shit my house, family, respect, many so-called friends, and health...everyone should stop to realize that its not just the drug addict that suffers but everyone around him/her....
Teresa

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jul 27, 2009
I do understand that and I'm truly sorry that you had to go throught that. and I don't now much about the manufacturing of it, you're right. I didn't know it was that easy to make. But then again maybe that's why all of these cooks are getting busted and blowing themselves up.
Rat

Florence, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2009
It might help if we could get the dirty cop off the drug task force.He has been known to warn the drug dealers ahead of time.FACT
Confused

New Albany, IN

#16 Jul 31, 2009
They bust these users.. but hairport in Shepherdsville has been selling dope since they was at 44 auto sales... why do they never get busted???
When will the people pushin this crap get busted?
hmm

New Albany, IN

#17 Aug 2, 2009
Confused wrote:
They bust these users.. but hairport in Shepherdsville has been selling dope since they was at 44 auto sales... why do they never get busted???
When will the people pushin this crap get busted?
hairport?

“your on indian land ”

Since: Jul 09

Bardstown

#18 Aug 2, 2009
It's not just the people making it. It comes across the borders of Mexico and Canada also.
stay away

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2009
get them off our streets!!! we dont need that in our community!!! our kids dont need to be seeing this poison!!!
caring-mother

Moultrie, GA

#20 Nov 12, 2009
mandy wrote:
What i think is even if you arrest sombody, then it dont matter because thats not even the dope dealer it's just sombod7y that is selling, and maybe getting profit. They get it from sombody, that gets it from someone else and it goes through millions of people. There is so many out there and you will never find the "DOPE MAN" you will jsut find his crew. you should jsut let all dope dealers out because just arresting one aint doing any good. You have murders and rapiest that should be in the jail cell thayt the drug dealers are in. They are just a waist of your time. you think that if you arrest one then maybe people will quit using because there drug dealer is in jail, well they wont they will just start going down the line. LET THEM OUT OF JAIL!!!!
Let them out of jail!!!! You must be kidding!!! What's this world coming to. You should be saying "put them all in jail". If they sell, they're a dealer. They're not the top dog but that's a start. Cram them all in a jail cell and give them bread and water. That's no worse than what's happening to the people they're selling the drugs to. I guess you don't have any kids who could be given drugs and get hooked, or maybe you're a dealer and afraid they'll catch you. Rapist and murderers are in jail where they should be. Some of them were on drugs which causes them to rape and kill. Take all the people who deal in drugs off the street and we can eliminate a lot of theives, murders, etc.
I hope you never have to see one of your kids addicted to drugs. It'll break your heart when you have to watch them killing themself and you can do anything to help them. You might change your mind if you see drugs kill someone you love.
I SAY:'BUST ALL WHO HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH DRUGS OF ANY KIND". JAIL IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM. WE NEED A CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR DRUG DEALERS!!!!!!
just mee

Newark, OH

#22 Jan 5, 2010
Confused wrote:
They bust these users.. but hairport in Shepherdsville has been selling dope since they was at 44 auto sales... why do they never get busted???
When will the people pushin this crap get busted?
confused,,, its the owner of the hair port. lol he lives right next door. thats why alot of ppl go there. to see phill
friend

United States

#23 Feb 10, 2010
Phil doesn't sell dope, your out of your mind! I have known that family my whole life they are good Christian people!
just mee wrote:
<quoted text>
confused,,, its the owner of the hair port. lol he lives right next door. thats why alot of ppl go there. to see phill
I like poop

Louisville, KY

#24 Feb 10, 2010
A meth bust in Shepherdsville? No way!

"Shepherdsville- Meth capital of the world"
just mee

New Albany, IN

#25 Feb 16, 2010
friend wrote:
Phil doesn't sell dope, your out of your mind! I have known that family my whole life they are good Christian people!
<quoted text>
well, then ur lieing .....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min butty 7,115
Fern Creek Shooter Captured At Park at Hurstbou... 12 min Gundy86 1
School Shooting In Louisville, KY Sees One Stud... 1 hr TopMod15 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Big Stevie 81,660
Mount Washington expected to introduce ordinanc... (Apr '11) 2 hr Bingo 199
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Big Stevie 16,184
Does walmart prosecute ? ( experience only) 3 hr little crazy 17

Shively Jobs

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shively News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shively

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]