Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
74,941 - 74,960 of 81,559 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Another beautiful Kentucky morning!
Hope you all have a great day!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

nice tan wrote:
<quoted text>
it's because the mundane topics you talk about gets boring after a while...admit it wolf, this thread was more active when I stirred the pot with the controversial conspiracy topics which you so despise. Why? because there is truth in what I said which made people uncomfortable, especially you as you were experiencing a psychological phenomenon known as "cognitive dissonance".
It is not the controversial conspiracy topics that are as despicable as your egotistical attitude of self worth and condescending nature when posting other's opinions about those subjects.

And if that is the source of life for this thread, then let it die!!!
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All!!

It's going to be busy around here today and I must get off of this iPhone and get started!! Today is my better halfs birthday! Happy Birthday!! He had planned to be home this week but things happened and he's still working.:-(
Or :-)
(We get paychecks if he works) Can't win on that one!!!
With all this going on around home I feel overwhelmed some days and this little spot gives me a break ! Have a wonderful day!!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

OOpppss. The clouds have rolled in. I know it's going to rain and cool us back off. I knew the good weather was too good to be true!
too funny

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

http://m.arcamax.com/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox...

From Annie's Mailbox 4/29/13

Dear Annie: What should I say to my sister when she makes outrageous claims? For example, she believes the government is spraying poison into the skies and dropping ticks to kill us. She has a huge supply of plastic coffins ready to put our corpses into. She thinks crackpots rapping on YouTube are reliable sources of information.........

Dear Older Sister: It is pointless to argue with your sister. Instead, please suggest she get a complete checkup. She may be suffering from something as simple as a urinary tract infection, as serious as dementia or as complicated as mental illness. You also can try your local Department on Aging to see whether someone could visit your sister in person and do an evaluation.
Glow

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

too funny wrote:
http://m.arcamax.com/lifeadvic e/anniesmailbox/s-1314612
From Annie's Mailbox 4/29/13
Dear Annie: What should I say to my sister when she makes outrageous claims? For example, she believes the government is spraying poison into the skies and dropping ticks to kill us. She has a huge supply of plastic coffins ready to put our corpses into. She thinks crackpots rapping on YouTube are reliable sources of information.........
Dear Older Sister: It is pointless to argue with your sister. Instead, please suggest she get a complete checkup. She may be suffering from something as simple as a urinary tract infection, as serious as dementia or as complicated as mental illness. You also can try your local Department on Aging to see whether someone could visit your sister in person and do an evaluation.
Its the sprinkler rainbow conspiracy!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Not as hot as it was yesterday. The breeze has picked up too. Nice.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Anne wrote:
Good Morning All!!
It's going to be busy around here today and I must get off of this iPhone and get started!! Today is my better halfs birthday! Happy Birthday!! He had planned to be home this week but things happened and he's still working.:-(
Or :-)
(We get paychecks if he works) Can't win on that one!!!
With all this going on around home I feel overwhelmed some days and this little spot gives me a break ! Have a wonderful day!!
I know exactly what you mean by feeling overwhelmed. Although I'm in a relationship I feel like I have to be a single woman. Partner spent his birthday away from home. I got him a pretty little card though about a birthday kiss. Hehehe, I placed a naughty little message in it. Hopefully the weather makes the days easier for you;) You can fish in your pond. Perhaps, once you get those hens you'll be able to collect eggs and maybe sell them. I do miss the childhood days of skipping rocks in creek and berry picking. Amazing, how time flies.
I've heard baby birds the last several days. My columbine has bloomed; it has white and pink blooms:) Good evening to All.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

nice tan wrote:
<quoted text>
it's because the mundane topics you talk about gets boring after a while...admit it wolf, this thread was more active when I stirred the pot with the controversial conspiracy topics which you so despise. Why? because there is truth in what I said which made people uncomfortable, especially you as you were experiencing a psychological phenomenon known as "cognitive dissonance".
Well, Nice Tan, prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays can cause melanoma. And AW has just as much a right topic posting as you or I. He contributes his part to society as a positive role model and intelligent Gentleman. You come off as a pompous, inflated arse whose pomp and circumstance comes off as a bit smelling like an air full of dung.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Good evening! What a glorious day it has been!! Misty, I think you know what I'm talking about ! Sigh... It's me who not only mows the lawn but I have to figure out how to put the mower wheel back on. At least I found the mower wheel so I could put it back on! Lol

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Well another day and the birds were happy! Gonna rain soon.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Windmills and solar collectors.
nope

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

cats are catching all the birds.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I know exactly what you mean by feeling overwhelmed. Although I'm in a relationship I feel like I have to be a single woman. Partner spent his birthday away from home. I got him a pretty little card though about a birthday kiss. Hehehe, I placed a naughty little message in it. Hopefully the weather makes the days easier for you;) You can fish in your pond. Perhaps, once you get those hens you'll be able to collect eggs and maybe sell them. I do miss the childhood days of skipping rocks in creek and berry picking. Amazing, how time flies.
I've heard baby birds the last several days. My columbine has bloomed; it has white and pink blooms:) Good evening to All.
I'll let you in on a secret. It still does my heart good to skip rocks over the river and to go berry picking in the summer. Keeps your mind clear, gives you a chance to reflect on life, and helps to keep your priorities straight. It's an easy way to keep life's events in proper perspective, while providing a quiet moment in the presence of Our Creator.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you in on a secret. It still does my heart good to skip rocks over the river and to go berry picking in the summer. Keeps your mind clear, gives you a chance to reflect on life, and helps to keep your priorities straight. It's an easy way to keep life's events in proper perspective, while providing a quiet moment in the presence of Our Creator.
Just came back in from sitting on my deck looking into the CREATOR's diamonds and if that isn't enough, the CREATOR even sent lightening bugs to sparkle.
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just came back in from sitting on my deck looking into the CREATOR's diamonds and if that isn't enough, the CREATOR even sent lightening bugs to sparkle.
'HEY' A W , I'm with you on that neighbor. There's a light sparkling at MY little log cabin tonight. It's shine'n from the soul that the CREATOR blessed me with. I give thanks just to be here to enjoy the wonders that he made for our enjoyment. It will be another wonderfull day when the sun comes up , although the wind is get'n up a bit over in these here hills and cloud'n up a bit. but maybe a little shower of rain will bring my corn on up out the ground. even the smallest of blessings are worthy of thanks! Hope everything is going well for you too ! I've not had much time to socialize much lately,I appologise for that , I've been really busy taking advantage of springtime gardening, fenceing , and all the outside chores that piled up on me last winter. I kind of out-did myself today and having trouble sleep'n , so I guess I'm up for the day . might as well put some coffee on and make the best of it huh ! If any other soul is awake , HOWDY too ya !!!
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
Good morning! Another beautiful day!!
Got most of the chicken coop cleaned out so we can start the remodeling job tomorrow! I found ALL kinds if surprises in that shed! Those 35. 1 pound coffee cans from a long ago auction I got for a dollar of so? They held hundreds of brand new bright and shiny nuts, bolts and screws of all sizes! Cast iron cookware? Found it! I have enough to cook with for the entire wagon train!!!
Been super busy and also topix all of a sudden said i couldn't post because I need java script and cookies.
Haha ! java script and cookies huh , Try coffee and donuts instead ! and if that dont work, then go for milk and cornbread ! LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Rapid. Yes we should give Thanks daily for all our little Blessings and not just the big things.
USDA

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Your tax dollars at work! Really care..USDA and fish wildlife are killing our wildlife!
http://worldtruth.tv/usda-admits-exterminatin...
http://www.wildearthguardians.org/site/PageSe...

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

We got a sprinkle last night before bed, but it's sure breezy and cool this morning. No rain yebut I betcha it coming in!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Shively Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••