All of the Above

Revelations

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Repentance
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Repentance would be good... but Repentance in Castles... now, that's the dream! I heard there's a few Castle's in KY... somewheres... around I275... some other places...
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
There is one between Lexington and Versailles. I passed it on the way to Center fire Systems.

http://centerfiresystems.com/

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#4 Feb 6, 2013
I believe the one you are talking about Scarecrow is closed to the public now. Seems like it caught fire a while back. Last time I drove down that way, the lights were all off, and the lawn was overgrown.

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Nice link by the way
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
They are one of the biggest ammo and gun dealers in Kentucky, but like everyone else, they are out.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 6, 2013
What the heck would an ordinary homeowner need with a russian rifle or armor piercing bullets? Not trying to appear ignorant.....but dang.
Revelations

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Because apparently cops dont respond to emergency calls anymore so if some drug crazed loon is lighting up your families house YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DEFEND and not with damned scissors either SSSSMMMMMHHHHH

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Revelations wrote:
Because apparently cops dont respond to emergency calls anymore so if some drug crazed loon is lighting up your families house YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DEFEND and not with damned scissors either SSSSMMMMMHHHHH
Rev,the majority of the police arent like the ones in that newsstory.I would think a pistol and a good aim would be enough to take out any drug crazed loonies.Being a little dramatic arent ya ;).
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
There is one between Lexington and Versailles. I passed it on the way to Center fire Systems.
http://centerfiresystems.com/
It's the Martin Castle: https://www.google.com/search...

There's one in N. Ky too... Im sure they're elsewhere ... In Germany, they're EVERYWHERE. It's amazing the talent folks have... everywhere else, in the world, outside the Bluegrass...
rick

Louisville, KY

#11 Feb 18, 2013
I think parents should have a right to rape and kell their own children, if they feel it is best for the child.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2013
G/d... ur one mess'd up mofo'er. U should b castrated, and have ur head on a stick... u should burn, forever... u should feel torture and paid... torture and pain for all the torture you put on innocent children, but really, just gett'n rid of u, like turn'n u into a "dirt sandwich", as Sandy63 says.
John Masters

Radcliff, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
rick wrote:
I think parents should have a right to rape and kell their own children, if they feel it is best for the child.
I wrote this everyone! Sorry I keep logging in under other peoples names like the punk sissy I am.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>I wrote this everyone! Sorry I keep logging in under other peoples names like the punk sissy I am.
You sure did write this, didn't u, u vile topix terrorist loser beotch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The first 48 46 min Yeah I said it 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr so long losers 188
brownsboro rd kroger 1 hr live here now 1
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 4 hr Carmine 25
Pedophiles 4 hr Mikey 8
Adam martinez (Dec '15) 7 hr question 36
Brenda drexler (Sep '10) 23 hr big boy 2

Shively Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance