Must watch: Woman gets jail time after cursing at, flipping off judge

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS11

Penelope Soto was in court charged with possession of Xanxax without a prescription when the teenager spent most of the hearing giggling at the judge's accent.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

The judge deserved it,he was being a total jerk!!
truth

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
The judge deserved it,he was being a total jerk!!
Very true. She says adios and he jacks up her bail. Screw that man. He was just being a d1ck.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I couldn't be a judge,I would have let this girl go free just how cute she is!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

And this is the reason wh ykids/young people are aholes today.Kids today have no reapect at all for people in authority.She deserves every day of those 30 days.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

You have that backwards,if you had watched the whole video you would have seen the judge seemed to have no respect for her!

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
I couldn't be a judge,I would have let this girl go free just how cute she is!
You dont let someone go because of how they look,she was disrespecting him and in possession of a controlled substance.Like i said,young people have no respect at all,and i see it all the time.She 'flipped' him off and said f you...or did you read that?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>You dont let someone go because of how they look,she was disrespecting him and in possession of a controlled substance.Like i said,young people have no respect at all,and i see it all the time.She 'flipped' him off and said f you...or did you read that?
I watched the video,he treated her like trash and she responded accordingly! It's none of his business how much jewelery she has and to ask if she's on drugs...really!!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Im torn on this issue, on one hand the girl was a pill head and only a matter of time before she kills someone while DUI. Then you got this foreign judge who is purposely provoking her telling her to take this serious shes not at a club, he shoulda just shut his mouth, quit trying to flirt with her ''and he was'' and just process her. Both are pompous but only one got their desert. Oh well
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Revelations wrote:
Im torn on this issue, on one hand the girl was a pill head and only a matter of time before she kills someone while DUI. Then you got this foreign judge who is purposely provoking her telling her to take this serious shes not at a club, he shoulda just shut his mouth, quit trying to flirt with her ''and he was'' and just process her. Both are pompous but only one got their desert. Oh well
I commend her for not allowing the idiot to get away with his "my shyt don't stink attitude"!

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Revelations wrote:
It dont matter...you dont say fk you to a judge...period.He is the one in authority,and she was being a pompous a_ss.Kids these days think they can do whatever and get away with it..wrong.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the video,he treated her like trash and she responded accordingly! It's none of his business how much jewelery she has and to ask if she's on drugs...really!!
You dont say f you to a judge...and she was in the wrong,and a dam pillhead on top of that.Punks lke that need to be smacked around a little bit.She was very disrespectful and I noticed that by watching the video,with her giggling.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend her for not allowing the idiot to get away with his "my shyt don't stink attitude"!
And she got 30 days behind bars for her attitude to a figure in authority.Really worked out well for her didnt it?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>And she got 30 days behind bars for her attitude to a figure in authority.Really worked out well for her didnt it?
I'm sorry you don't have a spine,maybe one day you will acquire one.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you don't have a spine,maybe one day you will acquire one.
Believe me,I have a spine but comparing what she did to standing up for yourself is like comparing apples to oranges.

Since: Feb 13

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I agree with Pig Benis. But on the other hand, she didn't have any right to flip him the bird.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yeah,she giggled at him and sorta didn't take him serious.But really,was it necessary for him to raise her fine $5 for a single word....I don't think so!

He was fishing and she took the bait.
Wonder how much they make for each conviction?!?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Adios

Nope,not a cuss word..
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

SexyBeast2297 wrote:
I agree with Pig Benis. But on the other hand, she didn't have any right to flip him the bird.
Emotions can get the better of a person,she didn't deserve the previous charges. He had her to be released on her own recognizance and then he remembered she had jewelery to pawn!!

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotions can get the better of a person,she didn't deserve the previous charges. He had her to be released on her own recognizance and then he remembered she had jewelery to pawn!!
Piggy,no matter what,there are just some things you don't do...I could not be a judge.I'd be throwing the book at everybody,lol.Seriously,I appreciate the debate without getting all nasty at me.Have a good Friday night.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Just don't think were friends..I've got a rep to keep,ya bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Shively Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••