Cheating Bingo Halls
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

HARDIN COUNTY KENTUCKY

#1 Nov 14, 2007
Is there any place left to play bingo where it isnt set-up? I know 99% of them are and its bullcrap. Most are along Dixie Hwy...So can someone recogmend a good straight laced bingo hall that pays out well? Thanx!!!!!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Nov 14, 2007
Theres a place on preston hwy but I dont play although I hear its well run. The name escapes me at the moment sorry.

HARDIN COUNTY KENTUCKY

#3 Nov 15, 2007
thank you! I will look it up and see if I can find it! Have a good weekend........

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#4 Nov 15, 2007
Ok I found out the name of the place..
6201 Preston Hwy Ste A
Okolona, KY 40219

Its called Preston Highway Bingo Center. My sister plays there all the time its nonsmoking though.
sam

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2007
the biggest bingo cheating is in eastland bingo in lexington,ky.it is awful how they [the caller's] cheat.something needs to be done about it.

HARDIN COUNTY KENTUCKY

#6 Jan 1, 2008
sam wrote:
the biggest bingo cheating is in eastland bingo in lexington,ky.it is awful how they [the caller's] cheat.something needs to be done about it.
ive never been there..i am slmost sure that 97% of bingo halls cheat and are set up! its bullsh!t....there are 2 here in Radcliff that play using computers, at one of the halls after the caller calls the number that # automatically comes up on your screen and you dont have to do a thing. now if its programmed to highlight itself when called, then how hard could it be to have it programmed to bingo on a certain game? not hard at all... i find it funny that 7-12 people can bingo on a single bingo game for 200 bucks but when it goes into a double for 400 or 500 only 1 person hits it, and this happens every single time! its the bingo in the peddlers mall or southland bingo on dixie both in radcliff! keep calling the BBB or the gaming commision and tell them sooner or later they will be caught..2 other bingo halls have closed here in town because of the cheating and scams...
JULIE

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jan 1, 2008
I have been playing bingo at the bingo halls all over louisville and never see anyone cheating.It is all about luck. You cant win everytime you go. I enjoy playing and have won some and lost some.I dont see how they can cheat.

HARDIN COUNTY KENTUCKY

#8 Jan 1, 2008
JULIE wrote:
I have been playing bingo at the bingo halls all over louisville and never see anyone cheating.It is all about luck. You cant win everytime you go. I enjoy playing and have won some and lost some.I dont see how they can cheat.
maybe not every single one of them cheat but most do! u read it in the paper all of the time about the charities scamming people and stealing money..its happened twice here in radcliff in the last 3 years! Another thing is YOU CAN PROGRAM A COMPUTER TO DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, THEY SELL COMPUTERS AT THE ONLY 2 PLACES YOU CAN PLAY IN RADCLIFF AND AT ONE OF THEM AFTER THE CALLER CALLS A # SAY B 12 THE COMPUTER AUTOMATICALLY HIGHLIGHTS ITSELF YOU DONT HAVE TO HIT ANY BUTTONS IT DOES IT ALL FOR YOU! NOW IF IT CAN DO THAT WHY CANT IT BE SET UP TO HIT A BINGO? HELL ITS SO EASY........ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT LUCK AND WE BOTH KNOW IT...I KNOW OF ONE PLACE IN VINE GROVE THAT PLAYS OLD SCHOOL BINGO, THERE ARE NO TV'S NO COMPUTERS NOTHING..THEY CALL THE NUMBERS LIKE ANY OTHER PLACE AND THEN IT GETS LIT UP ON THE BOARD, IF U GET A BINGO THEY MATCH UR NUMBERS TO THE BOARD, THEY DONT HAVE TO TYPE ANYTHING IN AND THEN HAVE IT SHOW UP ON A TV SCREEN! IVE PLAYED FOR YEARS AND ALL OVER THE PLACE, NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS GOING TO CHEAT SOMEHOW ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF MONEY BEING HANDLED!
julie

Clarksville, TN

#9 Jan 2, 2008
well i refuse to play the computer bingo. the only way i will play is old fashion way. It's funny I wrote yesterday and after i did that i went and won 500. I still believe its all about luck because i go with a set of girls. there is 7 of us and when we go we always share what we win. I bet you at least one of us the night we go. I guess the bingo hall we go to is a goood one. I hope it stays this way, i love bingo

HARDIN COUNTY KENTUCKY

#10 Jan 3, 2008
im so happy for you! 500 bucks is a good amount! it is mostly about luck but i still believe many of these places are set up in someway. maybe not every single one of them but most are...i go with a group of 2 or 3, we only split on pull tabs if we go in together on them, as for the bingo packs if we dont split we still give one another some money if we win...i like a few of the halls on dixie in valley station they are fun to play at...
julie

Clarksville, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2008
I love my bingo and I am crossing my fingers they stay loyal. I love winning lol. So far it has been great playing and i only spend 12 bucks
sissy

London, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2008
sam wrote:
i live hear in lexington & play there all the time this is not true.
sissy

London, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2008
I live hear in lexington, & play there all the time this is not true
honesty where did it go

Lebanon, TN

#14 Feb 8, 2008
They just closed another bingo hall in franklin ky, Dont know why but sure to reports of cheating, Seeing the workers giving free pkgs to their friends and pull tabs to play for them.
And the ones with computers its all programmed ahead of time, With that much money floating around in cash 100,000 or more dollars after selling boxes and boxes of pull tabs you know they take some of it.
Home Interior Bingo

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Mar 11, 2008
If you are in the Leitchfield KY I have a home interuir bingo if interestesed or for more see my myspace page Its very honest family ran me and my mom and no family plays in the imminate family

http://www.myspace.com/bingobilly1
sassy

Corbin, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2008
i have been going to eastland also and it seems like the same people are winning i had a bingo for 175.00 but so did 6 other people lol same lady won again last night came in late sat down turned her computer on and bam she bingoed i love the game but hate the cheaters
sam

Louisville, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2008
eastland bingo is the worst bingo in ky.every caller up there cheats and so dont the organizations.they have been caught cheating by the bingo players over and over but nothing is done about.they took one big cheater off the stand but only because he worked in the kitchen.frankfort is going to do nothing about it because they are not cheating them.its us they are cheating.
Kim

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 13, 2008
I was a regular at Charity Bingo Hall on Dixie but now I refuse to go there. The same ole people bingo every night. Eap.; the ones who sells the packs, now I am not saying its a setup but I just think it is weird the way they bingo all the time..
Jantori

Glasgow, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2008
Does anyone out there have a phone number for the Bingo Commissioner in Kentucky?
Jim B

Patchogue, NY

#21 May 1, 2008
I happened to come across this forum by chance and read some of your posts. I'm an avid bingo player here on Long Island NY. In New york State is is illegal for anyone who is connected to the Charity, sponsoring organization, bingo hall or the operation of the games to participate in gameplay in any manner. It's a shame to think that some individuals your posts refer to seem to manipulate the game for their own personal gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shively Jukebox (Jul '12) May 22 Musikologist 15
News Jeffersonville man accused of beating son, wife... Mar '16 Amos N Andy 1
George Zimmerman in Louisville (Jul '13) Mar '16 hater 2
tommy reed Jan '16 anoldfriend 1
Pissed off wife Jan '16 Amy 1
News Neighbors expected drug bust in Shivley Jan '16 Spirit 1
who knows michael patrick birk ? (Sep '14) Dec '15 JacksSally 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shively Mortgages