CBS halts replays of basketball playe...

CBS halts replays of basketball player's injury

There are 1 comment on the WHAS11 story from Mar 31, 2013, titled CBS halts replays of basketball player's injury. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

MARCH 31: Kevin Ware #5 of the Louisville Cardinals talks with teammate Luke Hancock #11 as Ware is tended to by medical personnel after he injured his leg in the first half against the Duke Blue Devils during the Midwest Regional Final round of the 2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament at Lucas Oil Stadium on March 31, 2013 in Indianapolis, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

Bball fan

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Wishing Ware a speedy recovery. That was the such an awful injury, hard to watch. It brought tears to my eyes. Kevin is one tough guy. Prayers going out to him, his family, and team. Hope the Cards bring home the trophy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 44 min smell of tuna 4,292
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 5 hr 2twisted 1,617
Happy reggiN Month! (Feb '11) 8 hr Sabrina Oh 12
James Vandenboss Fired LMEMS Medic 17 hr GDN 2
Morgan Ward Mon Curious 1
black women that want white men (Jan '11) Mon Bill Young 28
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) Mon you sick perv 38

Shively Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shively Mortgages