Former LMPD recruit accused of stealing drugs appears in court

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: WHAS-TV Louisville

A former Louisville metro police recruit and former U of L baseball player is accused of stealing drugs from the police department's evidence room.

Full Story
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2010
classic black behavior lolol. this one actually had a chance to make something of his life 'but instead steals drugs from his own department and throws any chances away . and a former Uof L player to boot . fckn classic .
just one more reason why hiring unqualified blacks over much more qualified whites in the name of political correctness will ruin this country .

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#2 Nov 22, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
classic black behavior lolol. this one actually had a chance to make something of his life 'but instead steals drugs from his own department and throws any chances away . and a former Uof L player to boot . fckn classic .
just one more reason why hiring unqualified blacks over much more qualified whites in the name of political correctness will ruin this country .
Ummm......Troy looks white to me,Waymore.Black or white,he blew his chance for a career as a LEO.He has nobody to blame but himself.
Guy Fawkes

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Most of 'em are druggies, or are violent, or have mental problems... that's why they wanted power, to be like Donald Harvey... to hurt as many people as they want.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Good post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 28 min Jesse James 698
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 6 hr Jarred 1,568
bradley jones sr 7 hr bradjones 78
Why is Kentucky stuck in the nineteenth century? (Mar '12) 7 hr Jarred 97
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 13 hr Very concerned 118
anyone know how to contact the ky state militia? (Feb '13) 14 hr OHNO2015 51
Review: Randstad 15 hr Jarred 3
Shively Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM