Nuked

Undiscovered

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#85 Jan 21, 2013
PLUS... if you cut welfare and food stamps, then half of wyte KKKentucKKKe would starve to death.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#86 Jan 21, 2013
John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Im so sick of u racist mick prcks. The Irish were murdered by WASPs in 1855 in Louisville and Cincinnati, and the Irish are still being oppressed in England today. In fact, the Irish, the Germans, etc, all hide their culture and heritage, in order to buy into the wyte power hierarchy. Hierarchy dont help me... and most folks taking food stamps and welfare are whites... Kentucky, is mostly white, like way more than the rest of the country. Cincy is 50% black, and Louisville is 22%... but the rest of Kentucky, is 99% wyte... say RockCastle County... 99% wyte... RockCastle County was a Sundown Town until the 1990s. This means if you were black, then you better leave town, or you'd be killed. Where were the Sundown towns for the Irish? When were the Irish brutally enslaved in America for centuries? To compare your plight to the black folks is stupid and racist, and what a great day you choose to be racist. MLK died over some obvious b.s.
ALSO, thank black folks for public education. Wytes were jealous that black folks had schools, and that forced the hands of politicians to build schools for wytes too. In fact, racism was so strong, that States found money to establish two schools in each school district... when now, we barely have any money for education. For every dollar we spend on Education, we save two dollars on our prisons.
If all blacks were in prison...crime statictics would plunge...thats a fact
wonderbread

United States

#87 Jan 21, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>If all blacks were in prison...crime statictics would plunge...thats a fact
that's something he may become familiar with. Assault on a police officer may get him some jail time. Guess it will be old home week.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#88 Jan 21, 2013
Come at me... let's c wat u got... this is all 4 u anyways... mofo'er!!!
bob

United States

#89 Jan 23, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>If all blacks were in prison...crime statictics would plunge...thats a fact
No, that would be an opinion, and a moronic one, at that.
Nathan

United States

#90 Jan 23, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be an opinion, and a moronic one, at that.
Look at crime stats and say that...don't read the news or watch it much, do you?
bob

United States

#91 Jan 24, 2013
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text> Look at crime stats and say that...don't read the news or watch it much, do you?
Crime stats? You mean the ones that indicate that most child molesters, school shooters, and serial killers are white? Or do dipshits like yourself ignore those?

For certain other crimes, conviction rates are higher, but I wouldn't expect a sipleton like you to understand why.
bob

United States

#92 Jan 24, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime stats? You mean the ones that indicate that most child molesters, school shooters, and serial killers are white? Or do dipshits like yourself ignore those?
For certain other crimes, conviction rates are higher, but I wouldn't expect a sipleton like you to understand why.
Simpleton, rather. At least the typo made it a smaller word for you, right?
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Warrior, AL

#93 Jan 24, 2013
..........as inbred as it was before the civil war? Idk.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#94 Jan 24, 2013
The per capita numbers are what matters
Imagine how crime would drop in Detroit if all blacks were jailed
John Masters

Louisville, KY

#97 Jan 30, 2013
North is right... Indian territory is also right... so for the 60% of u voters... how stoopid iz u ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shively Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Hmmmmmmm 5,464
Bo masden tiffany miller 36 min I_know all 38
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 52 min snoop dogg 35
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr put that spoon 81,642
American Disabilities Act 1 hr Two harassers 1
Which innocent LMPD slain is most despicable? (Nov '13) 2 hr Anna K Brueggemann 18
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Bill 26,280
•••
•••
•••

Shively Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Shively People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shively News, Events & Info