Should "Honest Frank" Be Committed ?

Created by Tonytee1961 on Jun 24, 2010

1,015 votes

Click on an option to vote

Absolutely

Throw away the key

No - he's no harm

Probation

Turned in to SS - "SIU"

No-Just Take His Computer Away

Find a Job Instead

Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#530 Dec 7, 2012
He knows how to play the game. Why should he change, he is not doing anything that will land him in the can, then they will have to feed him and give him room, board, free medical, amongst other things
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#531 Dec 7, 2012
It seems to me, never having had been there in this place called mastic beach, that the whole place is like the "Twilight Zone", Here we have 'ol Frankie Baby getting in trouble and then all the nosy neighbors go and talk about him. Then the mayor and all the local politicians get involved. Frankie Baby must really run for public office there in that little hick trailer trash town where no body has any other thing to do than to get on 'ol Frankie Baby. Where are the police, or don't you all have any there? I think, personally, that Frankie Baby ought to run for office, because he has got you all beat. You al sound like "Clown Town".
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#532 Dec 7, 2012
church dude wrote:
I think Frank has the same rights as any one else, who are the others to tell him how to live? Does someone come to their house and homes and tell them? Are you better than Frank? Did he hurt you? Is there not freedom of speech and freedom of the press? Get real. You want him to alter his behavior, then produce behavior consistent with his and then maybe he will see the problem and be a part of the solution. If he did not break the law, then just mimic his behavior, if it bothers him, he will see what it does to others. The law is not going to alter itself to please your fragile sensibilities.
The best response yet.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#533 Dec 7, 2012
Frank Suporter wrote:
I like Frank, he is a mirror image of 99% of the other Mastic residents. Most of the people in Mastic are just like Honest Frank. Why not let him be mayor or trustee if he;s like the rest of the trailer park trash?
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#534 Dec 7, 2012
Crazy Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he does, they'll shoot back.
Take a look at the clown in the oval office. Frankie Baby could do a much better job than running the debt up another 6 trillion dollars in 4 years. Give him a joint and a beer and the CIA could go to hell, same with the FBI and all the other money suckers that sit behind desks for the government and do nothing. This country is full of Frankie Babies. Look in the mirror.
MBLover1

Norwalk, CT

#535 Dec 7, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
It seems to me, never having had been there in this place called mastic beach, that the whole place is like the "Twilight Zone", Here we have 'ol Frankie Baby getting in trouble and then all the nosy neighbors go and talk about him. Then the mayor and all the local politicians get involved. Frankie Baby must really run for public office there in that little hick trailer trash town where no body has any other thing to do than to get on 'ol Frankie Baby. Where are the police, or don't you all have any there? I think, personally, that Frankie Baby ought to run for office, because he has got you all beat. You al sound like "Clown Town".
If you really don't live here then I suggest you have no idea what you are talking about. He is a raging lunatic that harrasses everybody and was arrested for making false bomb threats and resisting arrest. He needs to be committed and not sent to jail. He is a pervert and we want to see him go away and leave everyone alone. I actually am beginning to think you may be Crazy Frank!! He tries using different names until he gets caught and kicked off again, which has happened numerous times.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#536 Dec 7, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess now you can understand why I created this thread a long time ago. He's going downhill fast, and we as a community need to find out what, if any actions, can be taken to get this lunatic off the streets, as well as the Internet.
I'll be going to his next court appearance, and bring not only these copies, but links he had posted and taken down to a child pornography site he had listed on his wen site. This guy truly needs to be locked up - for good!
You are a nosy one, aren't you? Maybe they ought to lock you up.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#538 Dec 7, 2012
Crazy Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen the light and its FRANKING bright! Thank you Zany. FRANK on!
Brilliant.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#539 Dec 7, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
You should see his house. Signs all around it saying "HonestFrank / Religion of Angels". Took a pic for shits and giggles, and will give it to the DA to further illustrate the serious mental illness this guy suffers from.


What are you stalking this person for, what did he do to you? Do you get jollies out of following him around and telling the rest of the microcephallics of Mastic Beach these things. Are you related to him? It sort of seems so.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#540 Dec 7, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
Next appearance - 11/10/2011 - D53 / motion filed - hearing on motion.
You really like Frankie, following him around like a puppy dog.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#541 Dec 7, 2012
MBLover1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really don't live here then I suggest you have no idea what you are talking about. He is a raging lunatic that harrasses everybody and was arrested for making false bomb threats and resisting arrest. He needs to be committed and not sent to jail. He is a pervert and we want to see him go away and leave everyone alone. I actually am beginning to think you may be Crazy Frank!! He tries using different names until he gets caught and kicked off again, which has happened numerous times.
I like that one.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#544 Dec 7, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>He ran for Mayor but his opponents alleged that he made a bomb threat in the fire house the evening of a meeting about the election and had him arrested.
he only ran for mayor in his own mind. He needed only 100 signatures and barely got 20. He asked for an extension because he claims to have ADHD. You probably signed his petition under sweetie.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#546 Dec 8, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, even if I were in the states at the time and had the opportunity, I would NOT have signed HF's petition.
<quoted text>And we all know you signed Garys petition under his desk.
I can't wait for the election...4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!
New Name Here

Mastic Beach, NY

#547 Dec 8, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait for the election...4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!
You honestly think Gary will get re-elected? You are delusional!
Anyone can run with the slogan "At least I'm NOT Gary" and they would win.
I can't believe you want 4 more years of back door meetings, no input from the community and lies.(unless you get paid from the village, then yeah, I see why you wouldn't want your meal ticket to get voted out)
How many laws have been past to this date inappropriately and with no knowledge from the people of MBV?
THAT you will vote for? Wow. Stupid leading the stupid.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#548 Dec 8, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>He ran for Mayor but his opponents alleged that he made a bomb threat in the fire house the evening of a meeting about the election and had him arrested.


how about firechief?
StopFrank

Sloatsburg, NY

#549 Dec 9, 2012
This whole case is pathetic. He's crying about the courts trying to take away his private investigator now. For some reason, this guy has this PI poking his nose in what happened to that cop's father (murdered). Like that has any relevance?
Why don't the system smarten the f**k up and just put this piece of s**t away for good?
I know people who has mental problems that have a ton of restrictions put on them, yet they are nowhere near as f**ked up as Frank who is running wild.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#550 Dec 11, 2012
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a nosy one, aren't you? Maybe they ought to lock you up.
You know nothing of me nor obviously what HF has done to many individuals out here, including myself.

I come here infrequently - I work dilligently for a living buddy.

If you've never been here, WTF are you commenting about an area and a mentally ill individual you personally know nothing about?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#551 Dec 11, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>I think he has already spent time in the can.
You "think"?

A new era for you obviously.
HF is in jail

Saint James, NY

#552 Jan 2, 2013
Well Frankie boy got arrested last night and is in jail. His computers were confiscated about a month ago by SCPD and now he is in jail for kiddie porn. From what I hear, lots of it all over his 7 , yes seven computers. He has so mmany money problems he had seven computers along with his video camers, Iphone and various audio recording devices. Karma, what goes around Frankie comes around. I hear he wanted to cut a deal, LMAO and turn in the corrupt village. Buh Bye Frankie....I think this violates his bail...
MB Lover1

Norwalk, CT

#553 Jan 2, 2013
HF is in jail wrote:
Well Frankie boy got arrested last night and is in jail. His computers were confiscated about a month ago by SCPD and now he is in jail for kiddie porn. From what I hear, lots of it all over his 7 , yes seven computers. He has so mmany money problems he had seven computers along with his video camers, Iphone and various audio recording devices. Karma, what goes around Frankie comes around. I hear he wanted to cut a deal, LMAO and turn in the corrupt village. Buh Bye Frankie....I think this violates his bail...
If this is true it is the best news I have heard in a long time. I don't understand how he got all that equipment when he professes to be so poor all the time. He is a leech and a loser and we will be so lucky if they throw away the key and we never see him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trustee Anderson should come clean 7 hr hoo doo you think... 45
Betty and Ann should WAKE UP 7 hr hoo doo you think... 35
Gary Stiriz Criticized 8 hr Really Brady 44
What do you call 32 child molesters living in a... 9 hr Evan Politico 1
News Two dead in Mastic Beach murder-suicide (May '07) Fri Evan Politico 152
More ridiculous Rules (Apr '12) Fri Beach Man 116
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... Fri hoo doo you think... 65
More from around the web

Shirley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]