3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered

Aug 5, 2008 Read more: Newsday 168
A third suspect has been arrested and is set to appear in court Tuesday in the drug-related murder of two men whose dismembered bodies were found in Coram, Suffolk police said. Read more
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Ropestar

Dallas, TX

#173 Feb 12, 2012
I cant stand when people run there mouths I grew up wit Darrin and he was a great guy with a big heart especially to his friends and family.You people talking shit were nothing but herbs wishing u could be darrin jealousy lol me geranimo and Darrin used to have a blast im talking blast coram representing
Ropestar

United States

#174 Feb 12, 2012
Always in my prayers kid youll get your appeal and people that think they can rob people and get away wit it think again love ya D Block
Jay

Redwood City, CA

#175 May 7, 2012
Does anyone know why they transferred Darren to south port?
Jesse

Riverhead, NY

#176 Jul 29, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>" TOUGH LONG ISLAND GUYS LAST 2 DAYS IN PRISON" ? FOR THE RECORD JERKOFF ITS BEEEN A LOT LONGER THAN 2 DAYS AND THERE BOTH DOING THERE BIDS HEAD HELD HIGH. SO HOW'S IT GO U HAVE TO BE BLACK AND FROM THE BRONX TO BE A REAL TOUGH GUY ??? LMFAO ! 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES FROM EXPERIENCE THAT'S NOT THE CASE. AND FOR THE RECORD I WAS IN BOTH PRISONS JAMES AND DARREN WERE IN IN 2010.
Is this English? For the record u is actually spelled you, 2 more letters not brain surgery. This is just a tip, as I am sure some day soon you will be writing a statement for the police just like your newly converted prison girlfriend. Tough long island guys last around 2 days in prison, take note.
touto
lynch

Brooklyn, NY

#178 Aug 30, 2012
Jay wrote:
Does anyone know why they transferred Darren to south port?
he is not in south port!
your wrong

Brentwood, NY

#179 Aug 3, 2013
darren got life with out parole and was offered 35-life and would not have gotten the death penalty ,,, no chance he only got life cause he wanted a flat 30 or flat 35 with out the life cause then theres no guarantee he would get out with a flat bid he would ,,,, but thats would he plans to do on appeal ,, unfortunately his young sister just died and he can't go to the funeral if you have no release date with any other sentence ,,, even 200-life he would be able to go cause he would have a release date ,,,,,,,,,

and james wall got 50-life and will never see the streets again with he doesn't deserve but did play a very small part in the whole thing,, i know first hand knowledge considering i know them both and still write darren ,,, and even if james got the 25-life like he was sup[pose to get after losing trial he would never make it home either cause of the life on the back and parole hits you with the NATURE OF THE CRIME ,,,, they were offering james 20 years though just like they were offering darren 35-life
2 Dollar Bill

Wilmington, NC

#180 May 27, 2014
James Wall was a punk. A Follower. And in Prison Im sure he is taking it up his butthole, because he found someone to follow in Prison. I knew that loser from Junior High through High School and after. He was always a follower and never had a Dad. We always wanted a Male figure in his life. Now he has plenty to choose from. Too bad he may come out of Prison in his 70s. Hope he gets his ass kicked in there.
released

Commack, NY

#181 Friday Apr 3
2 Dollar Bill wrote:
James Wall was a punk. A Follower. And in Prison Im sure he is taking it up his butthole, because he found someone to follow in Prison. I knew that loser from Junior High through High School and after. He was always a follower and never had a Dad. We always wanted a Male figure in his life. Now he has plenty to choose from. Too bad he may come out of Prison in his 70s. Hope he gets his ass kicked in there.
I was with James in Clinton and I can confirm that he's doing his time like a man. Nobody is giving it to him in the butthole as u say and no one is kicking his ass. He also doesn't follow anyone around as he just does him. I feel for him cause Darren admitted that James wasn't there and he still got a 50 to life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survey 2 hr michelle w 16
blacks in mastic beach 12 hr Evan Politico 49
Gary Stiriz Criticized Sat Victor zeleny 40
Anderson is a Real Johnson Fri Really Brady 9
is it true the budget says 88, 000 a yr for the... Thu Really Brady 30
when will our streets get swept Apr 16 hoo doo you think... 25
Indemnification Apr 16 Really Brady 79
More from around the web

Shirley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE