Mel

Westwood, NJ

#2 Oct 16, 2010
keep looking
beach lover

Bridgeport, CT

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Martin Lucifer Coon wrote:
I'm always hearing about hookers in the Mastic & Shirley area, yet I never see any. I'm always going down Neighborhood Road, William Floyd, Montauk Highway. I never see any women that look like street walkers. A lot of white trasher, scum, hicks, dirt bags, crackheads, etc....but no hookers.
sounds like your a "John"
freddy the fluke

Pittsboro, NC

#4 Nov 11, 2010
I miss Montauk Mary
freddy the fluke

Pittsboro, NC

#5 Nov 11, 2010
Not scary Mary either, just Montaulk Mary
Kelly Kelly

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 11, 2010
How about sunrise Sally in Mastic and Shirey she was a regular just a few years ago. Tall, blond hair and high as a kite.

mastic and Shirley always know for Illegal massage palors, Hookers and their toothless street walkers.
Ouch

Stratford, CT

#9 Nov 12, 2010
Mel, please perform a physical impossibility on yourself.
Magnesium Sulfate

West New York, NJ

#10 Nov 13, 2010
I was driving my Van down Fire island Ave early AM today about 4am, I seen a bunch of Hookers downs south on FI Ave. They looked ok, a little white trashy, one had a skirt and fake fur coat she looked the best.
Stop the BS

Stratford, CT

#11 Nov 13, 2010
Magnesium Sulfate wrote:
I was driving my Van down Fire island Ave early AM today about 4am, I seen a bunch of Hookers downs south on FI Ave. They looked ok, a little white trashy, one had a skirt and fake fur coat she looked the best.
Not familiar with Fire Island Ave, Shirley....can you tell us the cross street? The answer is NO, because you made up the street name, and the story.
Magnesium Sulfate

New York, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2010
I know sweetie, it tough on a daily basis tying to defend that S-Hole fo a town you live in. Face it your the entertainment for the rest of us.

Mastic and Shirley have a ton of Hookers, illegal massage palors, Homeless, bums, section 8 houses all over those crapppy towns, not to mention the daily crime and skells all over walking the streets.

Have you seen all the boarded up houses?

Illegal appartment?

Cars parked on front lawns with no plates or stickers?

yOUR IN A gHETTO!
Stop the BS

Stratford, CT

#13 Nov 13, 2010
Go perform a physical impossibility on yourself...Jerk
Stop the BS

Stratford, CT

#15 Nov 13, 2010
Hyunda Express wrote:
Keep dreaming in your trailer park, I think one of your wheels went flat and your trailer is leaning to the left - wait no your other left.
One legged woman all over William Floyd Pkwy Friday and saturday nights - see them also on Sunrise Why after 2am.....
$50 BJ and BBBJ
Wow, you looked at a map. Too bad William Floyd Pky doesn't go through our town.

And, what do you say to a one-legged hitchhiker.....hop in.
Nice Weather

Woodhaven, NY

#17 Mar 19, 2011
With the nice weather it is bringing back the Hookers and prostitues in Shirley they wer eout in droves last night, I counted 8 but sure there was more on car dates. I am so glad we have a town like Shirley who host Hookers and Prostitues all night in to saturday AM... Yummy in daddys tummys.
ex-bennet road kid

Colonial Heights, VA

#18 Mar 19, 2011
well, they good lookin
Nice weather

Woodhaven, NY

#19 Mar 19, 2011
No, they are locals most had their teeth fall out from all the Heroin and crack they did. Mastic and Shirley is a high drug use zone. Lots of Crack, Heroin, Junkies, gangs, bikers.

They are $10 a trick hookers that should say it all.
Watcher

Stratford, CT

#20 Mar 19, 2011
Nice weather wrote:
No, they are locals most had their teeth fall out from all the Heroin and crack they did. Mastic and Shirley is a high drug use zone. Lots of Crack, Heroin, Junkies, gangs, bikers.
They are $10 a trick hookers that should say it all.
No, you have already said too much, and it's all BS.
Nice Weather

Woodhaven, NY

#21 Mar 19, 2011
Hey $10 for a Hooker in Shirley is not bad at all, but you need to remember they stink of Cigarettes, beer and have no oor rotton teeth from all the crack, heroin, crank, crack in Shirley and Mastic.
p-burger

Colonial Heights, VA

#22 Mar 19, 2011
better for a b-job
Nice Weather

Woodhaven, NY

#23 Mar 19, 2011
Oh yes, I used the $10 crack ho's a few times in Shirley, they nub you a little, or gum you a little but cheap, I think they buy a pack of Cigarettes with the $10 smoke it in about 15 mins thats the way most are in Shirley Smoke and Drink all day and night.
Had Enough

Stratford, CT

#24 Mar 19, 2011
Nice Weather wrote:
Oh yes, I used the $10 crack ho's a few times in Shirley, they nub you a little, or gum you a little but cheap, I think they buy a pack of Cigarettes with the $10 smoke it in about 15 mins thats the way most are in Shirley Smoke and Drink all day and night.
All smokers are stupid.
Brookhaven

Woodhaven, NY

#25 Mar 20, 2011
Brokhaven is stepping in this week and will help out. They advised us they will set up a station for the Mastic and Shirley Prostitutes most likley next to the Day Labor camp , and a Bodega. Just add a drug dealer buy and you get a one stop shopping.

PS broohaven said they will ask hooker to accept welfare cards as payment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suffolk considers bus cams for illegal passing 59 min Tra 1
Does Trustee Anderson Have an illegal Apartment ? 3 hr Anonymous 11
Anderson is a Real Johnson 4 hr The Grammar Police 22
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 4 hr Really Brady 35
News Loitering bill in trouble (Mar '07) 6 hr Rated X 5
Where is fat frankies new truck 7 hr Really Brady 2
dion hampton is a hack 14 hr hodoo 32
More from around the web

Shirley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE