|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffers
I guess you didn't hear that his real estate MLS ad says "rentable dock across the street". That is true. Did you want the limited space ad to also include: you have to be a member of a private club that discriminates against other MBV residents who happen to support the village?
Movin

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Movin movin movin all the yes men movin get those doggies movin!
BURN

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you didn't hear that his real estate MLS ad says "rentable dock across the street". That is true. Did you want the limited space ad to also include: you have to be a member of a private club that discriminates against other MBV residents who happen to support the village?
After the lawyers told him to! BURN!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

BURN wrote:
<quoted text>
After the lawyers told him to! BURN!
Fact is his ad does not say deeded dock rights, which is what anoth poster stated. So who are you going to believe?
yep

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is his ad does not say deeded dock rights, which is what anoth poster stated. So who are you going to believe?
We know who NOT to believe. The lies never end here. It's just ridiculous.
Pathetic

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you didn't hear that his real estate MLS ad says "rentable dock across the street". That is true. Did you want the limited space ad to also include: you have to be a member of a private club that discriminates against other MBV residents who happen to support the village?
yes, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

When are you going to get a life?
Pathetic

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is his ad does not say deeded dock rights, which is what anoth poster stated. So who are you going to believe?
well, it did and then he changed it later. S yeah, who ya gona believe. Hint: NOT you.
wf parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

i never said who's ad it was. someone assumed i meant jeffs. i don't care who owns the house and i called the real estate and complained about it. they (coldwell banker)told me that they listed it the way the owner asked. i told them that the owner had no right to sell a dock that he did not own.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

wf parent wrote:
i never said who's ad it was. someone assumed i meant jeffs. i don't care who owns the house and i called the real estate and complained about it. they (coldwell banker)told me that they listed it the way the owner asked. i told them that the owner had no right to sell a dock that he did not own.
Thanks for call them. The realtor is bound by a code of ethics which was violated by the realtor not asking to see the "deed for the dock". It's just like having a 2 family with no C/O.
yea

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

wf parent wrote:
You tell 'em! You're the boss. And while you're at it, you go correct every ad you see. Get on that phone.
yea

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for call them. The realtor is bound by a code of ethics which was violated by the realtor not asking to see the "deed for the dock". It's just like having a 2 family with no C/O.
Ethics? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
realtor

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

NY Realtor Complaint Form wrote:
http://www.dos.ny.gov/forms/li censing/complaintform.pdf
This is an illegal MLS listing. Doesn't say 1st floor flooded by Sandy. Doesn't say foundation damaged and house needs to be raised.275k? You have got to be kidding me. Predators looking for victims who don't know better.
Realtors need to get their licenses taken away to set an example here in village .Maybe the good realtors need to step up and police their own. Maybe mayor and board need to do it for them.
No need to be calling brokers. Just fill out the online form at the link with names and MLS number, Problem solved.
realtor

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

What

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Wonder how many POA members are landlords? Or realtors?
wf parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

realtor wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be calling brokers. Just fill out the online form at the link with names and MLS number, Problem solved.
why would i want to do that? i don't care who owns them. i want the real estate agencies to do the right job. i am not on a personal witch hunt. that's your gig, not mine.
What

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

What wrote:
wondering the same about all the "employees" of the GOVERNMENT. How much power do you think the MBPOA has? I mean, they haven't done anything except NOT give up the marinas, and all you losers are so obsessed with them it's just weird! You are soo filled with hatred for them that you can't see how many of you followers are turning against you!
Aw, whatever. Remain clueless, it suits you well.
realtor

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>why would i want to do that? i don't care who owns them. i want the real estate agencies to do the right job. i am not on a personal witch hunt. that's your gig, not mine.
No gig. Brokers and realtors operate under fairly strict laws regarding disclosure when listing a house for sale. This includes disclosing flood damage, the need for a house ro be raised to get flood insurance, etc.. These brokers are openly in violation of the law.They need to be held accountable. You may now return to your gig. Whatever that is.
What

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
a bunch
WHAT

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
a bunch
so why did you ask this question if all you did was answer it yourself? CLUELESS!
And really, who cares? I know, I know, the village hates landlords but LOVES rentals. They sure do hand out enough rental permits!
WHAT

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Cash is hard to account for. But, you can always trust a bartender with outstanding judgements, R.I.G.H.T..?
You do know that every time you type "R.I.G.H.T.", it just proves that the people who tried to inform everyone before a village was voted in that they were in fact RIGHT!
You know that, right?
Its not an insult, its a proven fact that all their information that they gave us, that was called "lies and fear spreaders", were in fact CORRECT! So thanks for pointing it out so many times, you do us a great service to show exactly how WRONG the MBVEC were.
Its good to be right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Shirley News Video

•••
•••

Shirley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shirley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE