Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I went on the village website and under pubic notices for the election they have Gary Stiriz address listed as" Gary Stiriz – 4 Floral Ct, Mastic Beach, NY 11951".
Now I know he always listed it as 2 Floral Ct, Mastic Beach, NY 11951. so did he move?
Next I went on Google Earth and went to Floral Ct Mastic Beach and I found 2 and 7 Floral Ct, The only problem is number 2 is a lot with nothing on it. but number 7 has a house on it,
So I went on the Village Tax website and found an undeveloped lot on Floral Ct, but no street number in Stiriz name.
Being the Village is so great with their information on there website I took a ride over to Town of Brookhaven and look it up on their computer and low and behold the same thing. So I ask the woman where they send his tax bill and she looked it up and said 2 Floral Ct.
When I got home I called the Post Office an ask how do I send a letter to Gary Stiriz at 2 Floral Ct in Mastic Beach. The Post Man told me they just drop it at the marina address and the only thing other then that is a Stiriz at number 7 Floral Ct. that he thinks is his sons address
Then I remember the good old Cell Phone Tower that the Alan and Gail people brought up at the last election and found it on line, it was a public notice to test for a Cell Phone Tower at number 2 Flora Ct.Mastic Beach NY 11951 under Gary Stiriz name.
Well they never put up the Cell Phone Tower, that he claimed he did not know about. so he can't live there. And now he lives at 4 Flora Ct?
What is with this guy, and how much should he be paying on his taxes?
Most of his property is listed as undeveloped,
Foiled Again

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Well, I guess it's all over. Inspector Gadget here has uncovered the secret no one was supposed to know. Yes, Gary now lives at 4 Floral Court. You see, he relocated right after Sandy unexpectedly moved his house for him.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Gary has an underground bunker there Yo!
wow

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wow ,then how much taxes dose he pay and does he live in a boat yard?
Come Aboard

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Geez. It's a houseboat, Gadget! In the morning he's moving over to the next slip. So while your at the post office tomorrow continuing your investigation, please let them know to deliver Gary's mail to 6 Floral Court.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

here we go again wrote:
I went on the village website and under pubic notices for the election they have Gary Stiriz address listed as" Gary Stiriz – 4 Floral Ct, Mastic Beach, NY 11951".
Now I know he always listed it as 2 Floral Ct, Mastic Beach, NY 11951. so did he move?
Next I went on Google Earth and went to Floral Ct Mastic Beach and I found 2 and 7 Floral Ct, The only problem is number 2 is a lot with nothing on it. but number 7 has a house on it,
So I went on the Village Tax website and found an undeveloped lot on Floral Ct, but no street number in Stiriz name.
Being the Village is so great with their information on there website I took a ride over to Town of Brookhaven and look it up on their computer and low and behold the same thing. So I ask the woman where they send his tax bill and she looked it up and said 2 Floral Ct.
When I got home I called the Post Office an ask how do I send a letter to Gary Stiriz at 2 Floral Ct in Mastic Beach. The Post Man told me they just drop it at the marina address and the only thing other then that is a Stiriz at number 7 Floral Ct. that he thinks is his sons address
Then I remember the good old Cell Phone Tower that the Alan and Gail people brought up at the last election and found it on line, it was a public notice to test for a Cell Phone Tower at number 2 Flora Ct.Mastic Beach NY 11951 under Gary Stiriz name.
Well they never put up the Cell Phone Tower, that he claimed he did not know about. so he can't live there. And now he lives at 4 Flora Ct?
You hate the man that much that you invested that much time??? Can someone say stalker??? Get a freaking life you loser...You need mental help...Are you Frank C.???
BEWARE

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

It depends on high/low tide.On high tide he lives at 4 floral ct and on low tide he is a 2 floral ct.
Why not

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BEWARE wrote:
It depends on high/low tide.On high tide he lives at 4 floral ct and on low tide he is a 2 floral ct.
I do find it interesting that the Village is all in the face of people in the flood zone sending threatening letters about holding up titles and home sales if residents do not get the proper permits by March 31st but one of the great village leaders own homes and business obviously have issues.

I do not like the "do as we say not what we do" village philosophy. It should be more of "what is good for the goose is good for the gander" philosophy. Who is inspecting his properties and will they hold up his title and Co's?

Gary does seem to operate under a different set of law, regualations and rules than the rest of us.
Yeah

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate the man that much that you invested that much time??? Can someone say stalker??? Get a freaking life you loser...You need mental help...Are you Frank C.???
that coming from one of two persons on here that all all over HF with the stalking you all do.
FellowPirate

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Gary lives wherever the hell he wants to. Because he's a Mastic Beach Pirate. ARRRGGGHHH! Ya got a problem with that matey?
Question

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BEWARE wrote:
Who lives in the illegal apartment above his Marina? What is the address on that apartment?
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

here we go again wrote:
You called the post office and they disclosed information....

Did you know the USPS is covered under the Federal Privacy Act, and they are governed under: Handbook AS-353 which says:

3-5 Disclosing Customer, Employee, or Other Individuals’ Information to Third Parties
3-5.1 General

Information about a customer, employee, or other individual contained in a system of records CANNOT be released to another person, including a spouse, except as allowed under this section.

So, if I am to believe you, the USPS employee violated the Federal Privacy Act, committed a crime, and jeopardized their career by making this disclosure.
BEWARE

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

If the above is upsetting to you maybe you been spending to much time on the computer and not noticing all the illegal activity at your headquarters.Its seems that only the people that are on the payroll are the only ones who are backing Gary up.The sad part of this whole agenda is that he will win the election but its up to the disatisfied,disgusted and fed up residents to decide what there next move will be to then go for dissolution of the village because that will happen just as he will win.I believe at that point there will be many owners that will get involved with the petition process.Everything is now being weighed on the election results.Election results will probably be Gary and Carol then followed up with the dissolution of the village shortly thereafter.
typical brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You called the post office and they disclosed information....
Did you know the USPS is covered under the Federal Privacy Act, and they are governed under: Handbook AS-353 which says:
3-5 Disclosing Customer, Employee, or Other Individuals’ Information to Third Parties
3-5.1 General
Information about a customer, employee, or other individual contained in a system of records CANNOT be released to another person, including a spouse, except as allowed under this section.
So, if I am to believe you, the USPS employee violated the Federal Privacy Act, committed a crime, and jeopardized their career by making this disclosure.
typical Brady answer. Never mind the FACT that the dept.mayor is illegally living in a house that he never pays taxes on, or that now he is living in an illegal Appt. that he never pays taxes on. Its all about the POST OFFICE and THEIR alleged illegal activities. Gloss over the truth and stick with the Bullsh!T!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BEWARE wrote:
If the above is upsetting to you maybe you been spending to much time on the computer and not noticing all the illegal activity at your headquarters.Its seems that only the people that are on the payroll are the only ones who are backing Gary up.The sad part of this whole agenda is that he will win the election but its up to the disatisfied,disgusted and fed up residents to decide what there next move will be to then go for dissolution of the village because that will happen just as he will win.I believe at that point there will be many owners that will get involved with the petition process.Everything is now being weighed on the election results.Election results will probably be Gary and Carol then followed up with the dissolution of the village shortly thereafter.
If you want to dissolve the village, go ahead.
BEWARE

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to dissolve the villa
ge, go ahead.
I have the free time to do it so it may be the surprise you been reiterating on with many of us.Start writing your resume up because you may be out of work soon.
Oh lord

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BEWARE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the free time to do it so it may be the surprise you been reiterating on with many of us.Start writing your resume up because you may be out of work soon.
STFU ALREDAY
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BEWARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Work? What's that?
Hahaha

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Oh lord wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ALREDAY
nice come back. You must work for the village with that kind of charm and wit.
typical brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Work? What's that?
What Brady? No response to all of Garys illegal tax evasion and illegal homes? Typical. St.Gary can do no wrong in your eyes. I guess if the village was paying me I wouldnt want to rid of him either. And I dont believe for one second that you dont work for the village. NO ONE can listen to all the shady deals that Gary performs and turn a blind eye unless they are getting paid for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 16 at 3:33AM EDT

•••
•••

Shirley News Video

•••
Shirley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shirley Jobs

•••