Comments
201 - 220 of 351 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2014
the truth

Shirley, NY

#204 Jan 7, 2013
I agree. If she goes up for trustee she will only be killing the votes on other competent runner ups so she should no embarass herself and not take away votes on the people we want in office but not her.Tom Fox is also a yes for me.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#205 Jan 7, 2013
huh you must be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem with Tom Fox, but Maura Spery is a Village hater and a slulord.
no problem with tom fox? i guess that's because he was a village supporter. well, guess what? you wanted a village. you got it. now everyone is eligible to run for trustee. not only village supporters are allowed. being against the idea of a village that had no financial plan (remember 500,000.00 budget) no idea what the rules of villages were (remember limited service, run by volunteers, we don't have to do highways, etc....) is not the same as hating the village. we are stuck with this mess now, so we might as well have someone who cares about it's future instead of what is in it for them.

i wish people would come out of the woodwork to run for trustee. people that nobody knows. i think that the same people run everything here and that has to change. the village consists of over 5000 homes; not a handful. you wanted the people to have the power. there are alot of people unhappy with the way things are.

it's good to be RIGHT
just wondering

White Plains, NY

#206 Jan 7, 2013
I would vote and Tom Fox and Maura Spery.
Tom was for the village and Maura was against it. A lot of what Maura said at the time turned out to come true, and a lot of what the village supporters said turned out to be lies.
Tom Fox is not happy with what the village is doing and ether is Maura Spery.
I am a village supporter also,but this is not the village I voted for.
Both of these people do their homework, want the waterfront saved and Neighborhood Rd cleaned up. I feel the same way. Both want the quality of life to improve, so do I and most of the people who live here.
I think with both of them on the board we will get both sides of the story so people can work together to make a better village for all and not just a few.
And let me add that Gail said she was a supporter of the village at first but change and voted against it.
And if Maura is a slumlord, why has the village not done anything to her?
Why, because its not true.
VOTE THEM OUT

Mastic Beach, NY

#207 Jan 7, 2013
just wondering wrote:
I would vote and Tom Fox and Maura Spery.
Tom was for the village and Maura was against it. A lot of what Maura said at the time turned out to come true, and a lot of what the village supporters said turned out to be lies.
Tom Fox is not happy with what the village is doing and ether is Maura Spery.
I am a village supporter also,but this is not the village I voted for.
Both of these people do their homework, want the waterfront saved and Neighborhood Rd cleaned up. I feel the same way. Both want the quality of life to improve, so do I and most of the people who live here.
I think with both of them on the board we will get both sides of the story so people can work together to make a better village for all and not just a few.
And let me add that Gail said she was a supporter of the village at first but change and voted against it.
And if Maura is a slumlord, why has the village not done anything to her?
Why, because its not true.
The only thing that Maura was against was the increase in taxes that a village would bring. She asked repeatedly for a plan and a REAL budget. THATS ALL! For that the MBVEC (aka PCCA), called her and many others slumlords and liars. We need more people who were against the TAX INCREASE, not so much "a village", to get in office. Gary's spending needs to come to a fast halt. Anyone who runs on the platform to get rid of 80% of the code enforcers and their budget gets my vote. We don't need them spending that much money for that many code enforcers. 2, maybe 3 with ONE car, thats it. Stop all the spending and wasting. Vote Gary out!!
OMG

Shirley, NY

#208 Jan 7, 2013
VOTE THEM OUT wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that Maura was against was the increase in taxes that a village would bring. She asked repeatedly for a plan and a REAL budget. THATS ALL! For that the MBVEC (aka PCCA), called her and many others slumlords and liars. We need more people who were against the TAX INCREASE, not so much "a village", to get in office. Gary's spending needs to come to a fast halt. Anyone who runs on the platform to get rid of 80% of the code enforcers and their budget gets my vote. We don't need them spending that much money for that many code enforcers. 2, maybe 3 with ONE car, thats it. Stop all the spending and wasting. Vote Gary out!!
I don't know about your but my taxes have not gone up.
Charge

Mastic Beach, NY

#209 Jan 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts don't matter. Just pick a side, pick up your battle axe, and charge!
a new board

White Plains, NY

#210 Jan 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
We are getting a lot less then we ever got from Brookhaven, and for the village to give us the same service our taxes are going way up.
I don't want a vision team member or a PCCA member voted on the board.
I am find with Tom and Maura I think they will listen to the public.
Not like we have now.
VOTE THEM OUT

Mastic Beach, NY

#211 Jan 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you, but my services have gone WAY DOWN!
what isn't being performed in my village that I get to pay the same amount in taxes.....
sides of roads aren't mowed
fragmities(sp) growing IN roads
drains never pumped
storm cleanup NOT finished
potholes not filled
paying more in fees
etc. etc. etc.
Concerned

Mastic, NY

#212 Feb 6, 2013
More Like wrote:
It's more like Mastic is filling all the jails and prisons with the trashy and slum resident of Mastic.
I am new to this forum and have been viewing the posts, many of which I find quite interesting. As a resident of Mastic Beach who full well knows its many problems, I'd like to know why this person from Bellmore spends so much time trashing a place so far from where he lives.

Your remarks are bizarre but I am curious to know your motivation. Or are you completely unbalanced?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#213 Feb 6, 2013
Posting location sometimes is based on how a persons internet provider routes the signal through the internet. It doesnt mean they are actually from Bellmore.

Maybe they were posting from their work location?
Jim Hoffa

Lexington, NC

#214 Feb 14, 2013
Mastic is a shit hole and you are all white trash end of story
ten spot

Shirley, NY

#215 Feb 14, 2013
Jim Hoffa wrote:
You should not belittle the areas your mother made a living at.
The For Realz Evan

Hicksville, NY

#216 Feb 15, 2013
I carriez mah gunz in mah pantz! Yo!
James Hoffa

Hicksville, NY

#217 Feb 15, 2013
Jim Hoffa wrote:
did the nurse give you your meds today?
liar

Mastic Beach, NY

#220 Feb 15, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
what am i sayin'
You idiots of all descents (not just black)
can't even dress yourselves...
whatchu b lookin' at mofo i stabbz yu
?
I should take advise from you?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#221 Feb 16, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
Posting location sometimes is based on how a persons internet provider routes the signal through the internet. It doesnt mean they are actually from Bellmore.
Maybe they were posting from their work location?
Village Hall
Loser

Mastic Beach, NY

#223 Feb 16, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
hey big cheeks learn how to spell it's not advise..
it's ADVICE.....
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS STAY IN SCHOOL OR GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!
LOSER!
Hey moron, lighting up. I'm sure auto correct had something to do with it. See your key board? Where the S key, D key and C key are together? I ADVISE you to think before you revel what a Jack A$$ you really are.
Big cheeks? WTF is that?
Hey Vinnie

Mastic Beach, NY

#225 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
it izzz what it says.......
What do you people call it if your ass is fat a budunkadunk??????
or do you have big cheeks like birtha???
it means what it says....
are you one of those ugleee fat white girls who be messin wit shakon, leroy and dakqwon???
or are you a moesha, boquesha or shiteeta??
maybe you're a skinny white girl who tries to act black????
people like you amuse us taxpayers....
go get a real job and stop dancing at the strip clubs...
nobody wants to see dat..
Hey Vinnie, I'm a dude and youre a loser. Hows ya like dat lil'prick?
So you must one of those Guidos making 20 grand a year and pretending to be rich. Fist pumping at the "clubs" trying to impress the ladies in your discount Ed Hardy tshirts? Hahahaha give it up.

Learn proper English and someone might take you seriously at some point in your life. But probably not.
Hey Vinnie

Mastic Beach, NY

#227 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
You're an imbecile with moronic tendencies....
I'm a proud taxpaying italian.......
you must be another illiterate ghetto white trash or darkie newport menthol smoking, malt liquor drinking waste of life....
how's that you prick....
Guido. Try using a period, you seem to be on them most of the time.
Hey der Vinnie

Mastic Beach, NY

#229 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
Whatever you say spooky..
let me translate dat fo yu in ebonics.
wat eba yu say...
All right there GG.(Gay Guido) I read some of your other posts. Got the hots for Club Guidos? I'm done with the likes of you. You haven't anything intelligent to say and you act like a fool. Good luck in life, you'll need it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 44 min JAYTHEMAN 105
bruce and maura are useless 7 hr Incompetence 69
Review: Ilopango Restaurant 11 hr james 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 15 hr Lol 16,781
Biondi's Failed Audit Thu karma 3
Crier by Bruce Thu Incompetence 6
Brady is silent on MBV Audit Thu hoodo 15
•••

Shirley News Video

•••