For hundreds, she's mom

For hundreds, she's mom

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jul 18, 2010, titled For hundreds, she's mom. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

When Kathy Farnsworth's daughter was a high-school freshman, she brought a guest home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

sammijomcdonald

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Jul 20, 2010
she is a wounderful women i owe my life to her she was my foster mom and then she found me another mom and now she is my gandmother. she is always there when u need even if she dont agree on the proublem and for voice italways scares the monsters away that all us kids over the years she has had kept on them if it wasnt for her we all would still have monster in our closets she is are hero she is are everything she is our meme. and always will be.
SWB

Carver, MA

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Kathy was a great foster parent who took in the most challenging kids who otherwise had no where to go. Thanks Kathy for all you have done for the kids. Your help was always there, no matter what. You gave hope to a lot of people and I'd like to thank you for that.
L from Lunenburg

Leominster, MA

#3 Jul 26, 2010
sammijomcdonald wrote:
she is a wounderful women i owe my life to her she was my foster mom and then she found me another mom and now she is my gandmother. she is always there when u need even if she dont agree on the proublem and for voice italways scares the monsters away that all us kids over the years she has had kept on them if it wasnt for her we all would still have monster in our closets she is are hero she is are everything she is our meme. and always will be.
Nicely Put Sam. Meme could always scare the monsters away.:)
Jewels

Berlin, MA

#4 Nov 7, 2010
Our deepest sympathy goes out ot Kathy and her extended family. Me Me is the reason we have our family. Thanks Kathy for taking in those kids. You were truely... one of the good ones.
Love Jewels, Tracey, Brittany and Brianna

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Twin City Tea Party hosts candidates night Mond... (Jun '10) May 20 Wicked Fat Halfwit 18
News Towns see benefits if state takes Route 117 sec... (Sep '13) May 19 Chet R 6
News 2 arrested on drug charges - Sentinel & Enterprise (Mar '09) May 9 Nate 32
News Area police departments struggle to cover all d... (Nov '16) Apr '18 Julius 4
News Confusion over how many pot retailers approved ... Apr '18 Julius 2
News Egg drop draws huge crowd of eager children Mar '18 billy 3
News Police Briefs (May '08) Mar '18 Harry Bummer 93

Shirley Jobs

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages