New food service director

New food service director

There are 1 comment on the Nashoba Publishing story from Sep 3, 2010, titled New food service director. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

After Payroll Benefits Manager Shannon Herreros made it out of the North Tower of the World Trade Center on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

Kathi Robinson

Lebanon, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2010
I have no idea from this article who or where you guys are located in this country but that is totally irrelevant to the cause.

You guys need to be congratulated on your initiative and courage to try to improve the morale of both the employees and the student body. A kitchen full of "happy people" is also going to be obvious to the student body at large. Trying to overcome the small re-occurring changes in the cafeteria is easier to digest by the students if they realize that the changes you are making has actually produced a more knowledgeable, united and pleasurable crew.

Keep up the good work and best of luck to you this school year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) 1 hr Darn Tootin 19
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) 6 hr Boston Bob 10
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Jul 21 Darn Tootin 10
News Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Jul 6 QBob 125
News Convict sues Ayer police (Jun '08) Jul 4 Disappointed 50
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Jul 3 Fake News 1
Harvard is a joke (Dec '10) Jun '17 American 3

Shirley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages