News from Town Clerk/Tax Collector

News from Town Clerk/Tax Collector

There are 1 comment on the Nashoba Publishing story from Jan 21, 2011, titled News from Town Clerk/Tax Collector. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

The United States Post Office has returned to the Ayer Tax Collector's office an number of fiscal year 2011 third- and fourth-quarter real estate and personal property tax bills, which were mailed Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

Curiouser

Livingston, NJ

#1 Jan 24, 2011
If property owners have moved what makes the tax collector think they read the local weekly paper?
Just what is he doing to locate these people?
When I moved from a property I owned in Ayer my tenant received the tax bill and sent it to me. The tax collector never even bothered to find my new address.
C'mon John - do something more than put an article in the weekly paper to collect those tax revenues!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rick Vallee named vice president of Fidelity Ba... (Jan '09) 16 hr Fide 2
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) Apr 29 Hypocrisy person... 324
Jeff Cordio: Investigation Update (Nov '13) Apr 28 knownhimforyears 60
News Caught on video: Brouhaha at Denny's in Leominster Apr 28 Kevin yo mommie i... 2
News Leominster officer shoots, wounds man who alleg... Apr 27 Bruno Max 1
News Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) Apr 26 Jarrod subway 62
News Suspect gets 9 months in jail for throwing pump... (Nov '07) Apr 26 Kevin fat ugly mo... 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages