rusty

Swampscott, MA

#1 Jun 7, 2011
does anyone else notice the harrassment going on with these new cops? the chief has'nt a clue, but his officers are stirring uup big problenms for long time residents.they are crass,rude, nasty,and pitifully trying to fit a big city persona in a small time swagger. most of these incidents were minor easily solved, but not by them causing extreme amount of time consuming problems,the chief and his staff need some workshops on how to deal with the general population and how to win their support not turn us away. a daily reading of their mission statement to the people of the town who are paying their salaries would be a great way to win a bit of confidence back hoping to have e great police dept once more. there is an officr particularly that is very arrogant and i dont ever want to run into for fear of some foolish, mean spirited fake charge which purpose is to stricly humiliate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Jun 24 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Coast Guard: Body recovered from Gulf sailboat ... Jun 24 Think About It 2
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun 22 Buzz Lightyear 3
News Fitchburg radio host leaving for job at WBZ - S... (Dec '10) Jun 15 Lynch for Killer 23
News Leominster officer shoots, wounds man who alleg... Jun 10 Boomfarcas 3
News Leominster has two all-alcohol licenses left an... (Jan '10) Jun 9 QBoLiO 30
News Leominster hit-and-run victim's mother says off... Jun 8 Bruno Ma 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages