rusty

Princeton, MA

#1 Jun 7, 2011
does anyone else notice the harrassment going on with these new cops? the chief has'nt a clue, but his officers are stirring uup big problenms for long time residents.they are crass,rude, nasty,and pitifully trying to fit a big city persona in a small time swagger. most of these incidents were minor easily solved, but not by them causing extreme amount of time consuming problems,the chief and his staff need some workshops on how to deal with the general population and how to win their support not turn us away. a daily reading of their mission statement to the people of the town who are paying their salaries would be a great way to win a bit of confidence back hoping to have e great police dept once more. there is an officr particularly that is very arrogant and i dont ever want to run into for fear of some foolish, mean spirited fake charge which purpose is to stricly humiliate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man who fled into Fitchburg river is arraigned 4 hr Cheese guy 11
News Leominster man charged in shooting incident Apr 12 Vinnie 3
News Stephen DiNatale, Miguel Fleitas Jr. launch cam... Apr 9 Pete 48
News License Commission says no to Xarras - Sentinel... (Nov '10) Apr 8 thorn 36
News $1M worth of pot seized in Lunenburg - Sentinel... (Nov '10) Apr 7 Dude 106
News Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Apr 4 ANGLETURNER 112
Does anyone know why 119 in Groton was closed t... Apr 3 Pat 1
More from around the web

Shirley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]