Do you approve of Dean J. Mazzarella ...

Do you approve of Dean J. Mazzarella as Mayor?

Posted in the Shirley Forum

pat

Leominster, MA

#1 Nov 9, 2011
He'sn done a good job for our city and since he was first elected he has brought original ideas before the council.
His love for the city helped save and obtain Sholan Farm and the city walks are nice. These are all inexpensive things the whole family can enjoy.
charles boyne

Braintree, MA

#2 Jul 27, 2012
the mayor is a typical p0l playing to politcal correctness.the p.o. should receive some kind of punishment,not firing.As a retired police off myself i find the mayor's actions disgusting.
jeff

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Aug 19, 2012
mayor MAZZ rocks
nice guy hard working man well liked guy by most
Ken Lane

Andover, MA

#4 Feb 13, 2017
to many things to list
Leng Wing Wong

Lexington, MA

#5 Feb 16, 2017
He good guy

He work hard

He make city good
Bruce

Methuen, MA

#6 Feb 16, 2017
charles boyne wrote:
the mayor is a typical p0l playing to politcal correctness.the p.o. should receive some kind of punishment,not firing.As a retired police off myself i find the mayor's actions disgusting.
Retired cop? What did you get caught doing? Dealing, another cop's wife, or a few too many baton strikes on a perp?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Twin City Tea Party hosts candidates night Mond... (Jun '10) Sun Wicked Fat Halfwit 18
News Towns see benefits if state takes Route 117 sec... (Sep '13) May 19 Chet R 6
News 2 arrested on drug charges - Sentinel & Enterprise (Mar '09) May 9 Nate 32
News Area police departments struggle to cover all d... (Nov '16) Apr '18 Julius 4
News Confusion over how many pot retailers approved ... Apr '18 Julius 2
News Egg drop draws huge crowd of eager children Mar '18 billy 3
News Police Briefs (May '08) Mar '18 Harry Bummer 93

Shirley Jobs

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages