As fire spread, Shirley mom cried, 'G...

As fire spread, Shirley mom cried, 'Go get the girls!'

There are 41 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 12, 2009, titled As fire spread, Shirley mom cried, 'Go get the girls!'. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Beth Morris and her brother, Justin helped rescue Patricia LeBlanc's three daughters Abigail, 6, Molly, 8, and Kathryn, 11 from a fire at LeBlanc's apartment early Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Cindy

AOL

#23 Dec 20, 2009
Well I guess I left you speechless! I have more little secrets if you want to hear them!
cindy is a nasty beatch

Amherst, MA

#24 Dec 20, 2009
Cindy
Are you kidding me? I do not know you or the family involved, but I am a widow left with children. My family has helped, but so has my community.

I have never seen such a vile person as you. What kind of miserable life do you llive that you need to spew such venom? Are you married, do you have children? I hope not, because if you do I feel so sorry they have to live with a miserable person.

Who cares about their family history? What family doesn't have problems? Who are you to tell all their personal business? So they don't air all their dirty laundry. If you don't like it then have nothing to do with them. Maybe those close to them know their life. I certainly wouldn't paint my family history to aquaintances.

Really a woman is fighting for her life, her children are left parentless at Christmas, and you are jealous the public wants to help? I hope you never have to have such tragedy in your family. But judging from your character here, you probably don't have a relationship with anyone.

You really are pathetic. I hope you get counseling to address your anger and need to tear others apart.

If you do know everyone in the family, are a part of their community, then I say to the family close ranks, there is evil among you and her "name"(which I doubt is real) is CINDY
Cindy

AOL

#25 Dec 21, 2009
oh yes my name is real. You know nothing about them and definately nothing about me. I have a loving family of 5 children and 12 grand children who worship the ground I walk on. This family is not what you read. I speak the truth. they always are sponging off others. I would get my facts straight before you speak evil of anyone! My facts are straight.
Cindy

AOL

#26 Dec 21, 2009
I have the most wonderful husband in the world. We have been married 46 years. Any problems we may have had were handled in my own family. We have had death, illness and other everyday problems and we made it through it on our own.
Jim

Granby, CT

#27 Dec 21, 2009
Who What Why wrote:
Seems these house fires are always caused by candles or space heaters.
Or by meteors
Cindy

AOL

#28 Dec 21, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Or by meteors
This was good old fashion cigarettes
cindy is a nasty beatch

Amherst, MA

#29 Dec 21, 2009
5 children, 12 grandchildren? YOur family must be so proud to see such a destructive personality spewing evil on a public website. WHo gives a crap what type of family she comes from? She suffered a tradegy and deserves human compassion.

HOwever I guess you in your wonderful life do not have compassion for anyone except you and your perfect family.

HOpe you have a horrible holiday season.
Cindy

Hudson, MA

#30 Dec 21, 2009
We have had a wonderful holiday season. My children gave us a 60" television with complete sound system. we are all going to Florida for the week after Christmas. We all attend midnight mass ending with an early morning catered breakfast at my home. So you see I do have a wonderful life. I think you are very jealous of what others have and you don't. Happy Holidays jealous one LOL
cindy is a nasty beatch

Amherst, MA

#31 Dec 22, 2009
Wow Cindy, you certainly are a nacissistic personality.

Actually, despite being a widow, I have a wonderful life and family. A religious person are you, well I am sure that do unto others as you would like them to do unto you, means nothing to you.

I hope you and your 60" tv have a wonderful life. Your community will be much better without you the week after Christmas. I hope all those from your community now know who you are and steet clear of you.

What do I have? I have compassion, forgiveness and realistice expectations that people have the ability to change their lives. Hopefully it is not too late for you.

I have given to these three girls in the hope that their Christmas can be somewhat happy. However, I don't believe it is possible without their father, and with their mother in such poor condition.

A few words to you, think of 3 INNOCENT children. They did not pave the road they walk on, however they have to find their way.

You and yours have a very materialist Christmas.

PS My family takes the time to make a meal after Mass. It brings everyone together and is a great tradition for the whole family to carry on.
Cindy

Hudson, MA

#32 Dec 22, 2009
cindy is a nasty beatch wrote:
Actually, despite being a widow, I have a wonderful life and family. A religious person are you, well I am sure that do unto others as you would like them to do unto you, means nothing to you.
I hope you and your 60" tv have a wonderful life. Your community will be much better without you the week after Christmas. I hope all those from your community now know who you are and steet clear of you.
What do I have? I have compassion, forgiveness and realistice expectations that people have the ability to change their lives. Hopefully it is not too late for you.
I have given to these three girls in the hope that their Christmas can be somewhat happy. However, I don't believe it is possible without their father, and with their mother in such poor condition.
A few words to you, think of 3 INNOCENT children. They did not pave the road they walk on, however they have to find their way.
PS My family takes the time to make a meal after Mass. It brings everyone together and is a great tradition for the whole family to carry on.
We don't have time to cook and why should we! We spend time in the family room all 28 of us after Mass. Cooking at 1:30 in the morning seems so boring. When we get home our meal is ready to sit down to. We spend time together in the family room. This is our tradition for the whole family. Have a great time cooking my dear. Happy Holidays Ms Boring LMAO at you
Cindy

Hudson, MA

#33 Dec 22, 2009
cindy is a nasty beatch wrote:
I detect some jealousy!
Truman

Sandwich, MA

#34 Dec 22, 2009
Who would be jealous of someone like you. You live in Westford, where there are far more who have more than you. You have been married for 46 years; that puts you somewhere around 60-70. At that age you would think one would care less about a sixty inch television, or the fact that they can have a random odd-ball hour breakfast catered. Christams is all about family being together; unfortunately for these three girls they will not have their mother and father with them. They will on the other hand have their extended family; who are already doing everything humanly possible I am sure to help. I hope when you reach the gate of heaven, peter sits you down and makes you realize how non-Christian you really are.
Truman

Sandwich, MA

#35 Dec 22, 2009
Christmas*
henry R

Hudson, MA

#36 Dec 22, 2009
Oh she is a young 60, She sounds hot to me. I am jealous of her!
concerning

Amherst, MA

#37 Dec 22, 2009
I find it very concerning that this "Cindy" as she calls herself, is posting so much on this thread, as well as the other thread on this family. Everything she says is full of hate.

It seems that she may be somewhat obsessed by them and what they have. It really must be a full time job hating people so much.

Really there is so much more to life than this......
Cindy

AOL

#38 Dec 23, 2009
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! See you next year.
jen kidz second cousin

Park City, UT

#39 Dec 27, 2009
Wow some of you you know who you are discust me the two kids that SAVED the people are my 2nd cousins Maybe bc they saved the ANIMALS 1st, is bc the ANIMALS have been the kindest to them in this life. I know they TRULY care and are very grateful tonfor the woman that HOUSED them.shame on you for listing your "valuables" received at Christmas...and not for the grace of God that these people came out safely!!!! I'm very proud of the 2nd cousins for being there to HELP as they could..and have been taught by SOCIETY to help out..the way THEY have been!!! do not judge!!! lest you be judged...shameful! during the HOLDIAY season!!!!
HOHOHO

AOL

#40 Dec 31, 2009
BFD!!! FOR YOU
KJR

Pepperell, MA

#41 Sep 25, 2010
Cindy wrote:
oh yes my name is real. You know nothing about them and definately nothing about me. I have a loving family of 5 children and 12 grand children who worship the ground I walk on. This family is not what you read. I speak the truth. they always are sponging off others. I would get my facts straight before you speak evil of anyone! My facts are straight.
Let me tell you something (Cindy) its one thing to to hold a grudge. Your comments are totally uncalled for.
I feel very bad for your family, that they have to put up with such a heartless and cold person.
Its absolutely uncalled for to knock a family in the state of crisis during a period where our family did pull together and the community assisted with great compassion as well as other assistance.
The little secret that you speek of ( Jody ) is my mother and let me tell you she runs circles arround your crule and bitter heart.
Frankly you and your comments make me sick. I pray you are given the gifts of, "Love" & "Joy" cause its quite clear you were raised with out them.
That girl in that fire

Pepperell, MA

#42 Apr 15, 2013
I'm the little girl that was in the fire my name is molly and i'm now 11 i'm so happy that my mom is home with us now and i thank the fire fighter that saved her life and note to beth YOU LEFT MY MOM IN THERE TO DIE I HATE YOU YOUR BROTHER SET OUR HOUSE ON FIRE YOU JERK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jogger's murder has others rethinking their rou... Aug 14 Momma 2
News Panhandle signs stir wrath in Fitchburg, Leomin... Aug 9 Jermane Stephinger 4
News He 'never told me how this happened' (May '08) Aug 9 THE BOY IN BLUE 37
News Winter weather wallops area roads - Sentinel & ... (Mar '08) Jul '16 Petrucci 4
News Mazzarella, Lisciotti, Tran still waiting to ma... (Feb '08) Jul '16 Revolt 7
News July 4 parade a fitting close to Fitchburg's an... Jul '16 Cindy 14
News Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) Jul '16 SAMs pimp 66

Shirley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages