Man charged in attempted murder of FS...

Man charged in attempted murder of FSU student - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 33 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Man charged in attempted murder of FSU student - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Leominster man, who, according to Fitchburg State University police, assaulted and threatened an FSU student over a period of several months, was arrested in Leominster Tuesday evening on a warrant charging him with attempted murder and intimidating a witness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Sep 30, 2010
funny wrote:
And of course it was the Leominster police who arrested him. Fitchburg police can't be bothered picking people up on warrants. Lesson to be learned? If you have a warrant, stay out of Leominster. You can spend the rest of your life wandering around Fitchburg driving people crazy... Hey HMMM.... great police work, he walked himself into the station. get a clue.
Hahaha He could have walked into Fitchburg PD and begged to be arrested and Lt Obrien would have sent him on his way. Too lazy to book a prisoner.

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Oct 1, 2010
JP, is a good kid, and i highly doubt the campus should of even charged him with atmptd. murder charges, oh and mike king is a bby daddy congrats.

United States

#29 Oct 1, 2010
This kid is a bitch, let him come pull this shit on my sister and we will see what happends, punk little wannabe hardcore kid thinks he's a badass hitting a girl...btw. Mikexking ur a real winner urself, why don't u go sleep with some more 13 year old's u pedophile queer

United States

#30 Oct 1, 2010
Youallsuck wrote:
You're all stupid, I'm am an extremely close friend of this kid (JP) and his ex gf is a straight pyscho. He never put his hands on her shes a dumb ****. The majority of this article is false and I'm not just saying that cause he's my friend. Sure he **** up big time but he never put his hands on a girl or threatened her. Don't believe everything you hear/read.
I believe you are the one who sounds stupid. Be that as it may, if you know anything about abusive relationships, they tend to be physical. The vicitm, at times becomes paralyzed with fear and cannot speak up for themselves until the threat is far removed. Most people who know this upstanding citizen stated that in public he was verbally abusive to this girl. You DO NOT know what went on in private and cannot be a witness to it. You only know what your friend has told you. Unfortunately, the circumstantial evidence is against your friend. The police and DA's do not just indict someone for attempted murder without evidence. This is evidence you know nothing about. Smarten up if you can.
kids an idiot

Leominster, MA

#31 Oct 1, 2010
I pesonally know him better then all you so called "friends" I know he would never kill someone, but he does have issues. And IF he did what this girl is saying he needs to do some serious jail time. He is deffinetly verbally abusive, and he does threaten to kill everyone... so i wouldnt put any of this past him. He def needs help, this will prob do good for him.
greedy and the moose

Boston, MA

#32 Oct 1, 2010
blown out of proportion. Why does this girl wait to say something so long after it happened? Why did she let him live with her for months after the alleged attempted murder? Assault maybe, attempted murder.. this kid wieghs 250 and could take down a polar bear.. he wasn't attempting to murder her. This girl was probably just drunk and decided to be funny and "tell" on him to make a funny and the Fitchburg campus security had to report it. Then the FPD blows it way out of proportion and now JP is sitting in jail about to have his life pissed away.
smiegel mcgee

Leominster, MA

#33 Oct 1, 2010
jsh wrote:
This kid is a ****, let him come pull this **** on my sister and we will see what happends, punk little wannabe hardcore kid thinks he's a badass hitting a girl...btw. Mikexking ur a real winner urself, why don't u go sleep with some more 13 year old's u pedophile queer
idk wat ur thinkin but jp would mess u up brooo..lmao

Syracuse, NY

#35 Oct 2, 2010
Free Jp

Windham, NH

#36 Oct 3, 2010
Matthew Doughty fully endorses everyones opinions and trash talking, when they are made to be anonyomous. Yay for the internetzzzzzz.

J.P. should have just used the rule of thumb.
can't do much damage with a thumb though, ouch, thumbs hurt.

I said good day!
AnonymousMassPee rson

Princeton, MA

#37 Oct 3, 2010
I agree with anyone that says there are two sides of the story. For instance, the guy could be guilty. Also, the girl could be making it up as is the case of the innocent guy (below) in the custody battle. However, i'm glad the guy is charged. Why?

1.) Look up his name and you'll see that he does have a history of committing crime (back in 2008). He has the exact same address (as stated in the newspaper), age (he was 18, probably close to 19 in 2008) and everything.

2.) No sane person would lie and say they're a campus police officer so they can get to an individual.

I'm glad FSU has taken the appopriate measures on this serious and dangerous incident!
mike goodwin

United States

#38 Oct 3, 2010
Dmx pretended to be an fbi agent. So obviously its cool to impersonate people. I wish I was dmx. Dmx makes ja rule do his laundry, its true I swear. But anyways, I agree with "ouch" up there. The kid should have used the old irish rule of thumb. He was probably mad because his girlfriend left the kitchen. Crazy woman! Make me meatloaf. Speaking of meatloaf, great singer, he was actually a huge fan of vh1's storytellers series. He bought some of their stage props and used them on tour.

Fitchburg, MA

#40 Oct 3, 2010
mikeXking wrote:
<quoted text>
"EFF" you brad
LOL this isnt brad. doucher.

Rawdog Raheeeem

Fitchburg, MA

#41 Oct 3, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-DCF worker says Baker needs to fix 2009 inta... Mon Nico 3
News Fitchburg gallery plans 'Forger's Sale' on Satu... Oct 2 Easily confused 1
beautiful blond in Townsend Oct 1 Wood 2
News DCF managers promoted in high-profile cases Sep 29 Bowling Buddy 12
News Leominster detective reassigned amid 'altercati... Sep 28 Kvin Lyn 2
News Leominster mayor to have outside review of susp... Sep 26 Kvin Lyn 7
Anyone know anything about a Stefanie Macioci? Sep 26 Nofatchicks 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages