Man charged in attempted murder of FS...

Man charged in attempted murder of FSU student - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 33 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Sep 30, 2010, titled Man charged in attempted murder of FSU student - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Leominster man, who, according to Fitchburg State University police, assaulted and threatened an FSU student over a period of several months, was arrested in Leominster Tuesday evening on a warrant charging him with attempted murder and intimidating a witness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
commonsence

Northampton, MA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
real big man ,in prison they will kick your ass for that, there are bad people in there that dont beleave in hitting women,good luck with that,and dont forget to bragg about it asso.there are also good people out of prison that will beat your ass for that. have a nice day fella,boy,bitch,
Blueboy

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Sep 30, 2010
This is one sick dope, put him away before he kills someone. PROBABLY will never happen with all the LIBERAL JUDGES we have in this state.
Daisy

Boston, MA

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Not enough bail for attempted murder. He should be held without bail. That poor girl must be living in fear as it is. Lock him up with the welcoming committee....@$$
Bumper

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Well, there are two sides to every story. In a case with my ex, she completely made up a story to get the upperhand in a custody battle. Only when it went to trial did they see the truth. All a women has to do is scream "abuse" and you are done. Not that this is the case here, but we have to wait for the other story. Three sides to every story .. yours, mine and the truth.
Area Mom

Oakland Gardens, NY

#6 Sep 30, 2010
Bumper wrote:
Well, there are two sides to every story. In a case with my ex, she completely made up a story to get the upperhand in a custody battle. Only when it went to trial did they see the truth. All a women has to do is scream "abuse" and you are done. Not that this is the case here, but we have to wait for the other story. Three sides to every story .. yours, mine and the truth.
You are right...but let's not wait to take anything about this guy seriously after the poor girl is dead. I feel for you with your custody battle, not all us women are as honest and upstanding most of us are. But when it comes to someone's life...I just hope the justice system doesn't wait to severely punish this guy after it's too late.
All set with that

Maynard, MA

#7 Sep 30, 2010
Hmm....if he's kicked off campus for trying to impersonate a police officer as an attempt to get to a girl who broke up with him in April, then I don't really need to hear his story, Bumper.
Youallsuck

Leominster, MA

#8 Sep 30, 2010
You're all stupid, I'm am an extremely close friend of this kid (JP) and his ex gf is a straight pyscho. He never put his hands on her shes a dumb bitch. The majority of this article is false and I'm not just saying that cause he's my friend. Sure he screwed up big time but he never put his hands on a girl or threatened her. Don't believe everything you hear/read.
hmm

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Sep 30, 2010
And of course it was the Leominster police who arrested him. Fitchburg police can't be bothered picking people up on warrants. Lesson to be learned? If you have a warrant, stay out of Leominster. You can spend the rest of your life wandering around Fitchburg driving people crazy...
Icantbelievethis

Derry, NH

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Seriously. I know both Jp and the girl personally. Jp has some serious problems, he needs help. I have first hand seen how he treated this girl and if you dont think he was physically abusive, he sure as hell was verbally abusive throughout their relationship. If your a close friend of JP then you know he has anger problems. And anyone is capable of such a thing if you arent mentally stable, like him. So shut up.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#12 Sep 30, 2010
Note to college students. Do not get involved with any of the loser men that live around here. I learned that a long time ago. Better to be alone and focus on your studies. Better men else where.
Lunenburg

Maynard, MA

#13 Sep 30, 2010
Zimmer wrote:
Note to college students. Do not get involved with any of the loser men that live around here. I learned that a long time ago. Better to be alone and focus on your studies. Better men else where.
That is a fact jack. Unless you like having your teeth knocked out and becoming a crack addict.
rediculouslyexag gerated

Pepperell, MA

#14 Sep 30, 2010
seriously, i don't think anyone should be talking. You don't know the whole story.
HorseDickdotMpg

Leominster, MA

#15 Sep 30, 2010
Your all idiots. sit on your computer and talk about other peoples lives.
LOL @ jp impersonating a police officer. kid would never beat or kill her.
LOLOLOL
rediculouslyexag gerated

Pepperell, MA

#16 Sep 30, 2010
HorseDickdotMpg wrote:
LOLOLOL
agreed
matt

Leominster, MA

#18 Sep 30, 2010
the p would be P***y
funny

West Newton, MA

#19 Sep 30, 2010
And of course it was the Leominster police who arrested him. Fitchburg police can't be bothered picking people up on warrants. Lesson to be learned? If you have a warrant, stay out of Leominster. You can spend the rest of your life wandering around Fitchburg driving people crazy... Hey HMMM.... great police work, he walked himself into the station. get a clue.
SmyD

Frankfort, NY

#20 Sep 30, 2010
If the kid really wanted to kill the girl he wouldn't have on his own will walked into the police station to pick up paperwork for the restraining order filed against him.. shut your mouths when you don't know what the real story is
yup

Amherst, MA

#21 Sep 30, 2010
commonsence wrote:
real big man ,in prison they will kick your **** for that, there are bad people in there that dont beleave in hitting women,good luck with that,and dont forget to bragg about it asso.there are also good people out of prison that will beat your **** for that. have a nice day fella,boy,****,
This is such a rude thing to say to anyone not to mention slightly immature. If this were your son and he got himself mixed up in this would you like if someone were to write this kind of thing about him. Furthermore, there are two sides to every story. Yes, he may be guilty but at the same time this may be a case where something is blown entirely out of proportion. This girl did not even report the incident of "Attempted murder" until now. I do not believe he is right for what he did with threatening her but nothing is even proven of whether or not he did try to choke her. You seem like an angry person and it'd be nice to see somebody use their words instead of insults. Have a nice day :)
calm down

Amherst, MA

#22 Sep 30, 2010
Icantbelievethis wrote:
Seriously. I know both Jp and the girl personally. Jp has some serious problems, he needs help. I have first hand seen how he treated this girl and if you dont think he was physically abusive, he sure as hell was verbally abusive throughout their relationship. If your a close friend of JP then you know he has anger problems. And anyone is capable of such a thing if you arent mentally stable, like him. So shut up.
Just because somebody may need treatment for anger issues or even mental health problems does not mean he should be charged with attempted murder if the incident did not occur. There are many woman who have been in abusive relationships and i commend them for standing up to their abuser, however, this does not seem to be entirely the case. I know people close to both individuals also.
mikeXking

Gloucester, MA

#23 Sep 30, 2010
HorseDickdotMpg wrote:
LOLOLOL
"EFF" you brad
hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winter weather wallops area roads - Sentinel & ... (Mar '08) Jul 17 Petrucci 4
News Mazzarella, Lisciotti, Tran still waiting to ma... (Feb '08) Jul 15 Revolt 7
News July 4 parade a fitting close to Fitchburg's an... Jul 11 Cindy 14
News Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) Jul 9 SAMs pimp 66
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Jun 29 Golf club 3
News Coast Guard: Body recovered from Gulf sailboat ... Jun '16 Think About It 2
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun '16 Buzz Lightyear 3

Shirley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages