Weekend loaded with drunken-driving a...

Weekend loaded with drunken-driving arrests in Fitchburg

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Weekend loaded with drunken-driving arrests in Fitchburg. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

On Saturday, about 7:30 p.m., Daniel A. Pitre, 35, of 107 Hosmer Road, Ashby, was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol , a marked-lanes violation and reckless operation after he crashed into a tree at the intersection of Rindge Road and North Street, he said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
There is a lot of drinking and driving in Fitchburg. The past twelve months Fitchburg has been in the dumps.

There has been a massive increase in domestic violence. Break ins now include the police station. Crack being sold on the same block as the station.

Heroin is back with a vengeance. There are needles everywhere.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
There is a lot of drinking and driving in Fitchburg. The past twelve months Fitchburg has been in the dumps.
There has been a massive increase in domestic violence. Break ins now include the police station. Crack being sold on the same block as the station.
Heroin is back with a vengeance. There are needles everywhere.
Yes, I'm afraid to admit that all you are saying is true.

Meanwhile, I noticed that the FPD has stepped up the enforcement of minor motor vehicle infractions. The City is going to hell in a hand basket with crime and drug dealing common place occurances. But, the FPD is somehow beefing up the inforcement of traffic infractions. It defies logic, but many times the truth is srtanger than fiction...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winter weather wallops area roads - Sentinel & ... (Mar '08) Jul 17 Petrucci 4
News Mazzarella, Lisciotti, Tran still waiting to ma... (Feb '08) Jul 15 Revolt 7
News July 4 parade a fitting close to Fitchburg's an... Jul 11 Cindy 14
News Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) Jul 9 SAMs pimp 66
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Jun 29 Golf club 3
News Coast Guard: Body recovered from Gulf sailboat ... Jun 24 Think About It 2
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun '16 Buzz Lightyear 3

Shirley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shirley Mortgages