Fundraiser not affiliated with national 'Rock the Vote' advocacy group

Full story: Nashoba Publishing

"Rock the Vote" is a national nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to getting the youth of America to vote.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2010
ayer votes

Jamaica Plain, MA

#1 Jun 25, 2010
sullivan did you know what you where doing? U.S. Patent and Trademark..one would think you would know better! smells funny
Ayer Responds

Lunenburg, MA

#2 Jun 25, 2010
Another inane person heard from, almost as inane as the "writer/author" of this "I want to win a Pulitzer".

As you may have missed. The guilt lays on the organizer. if there is any guilt to be had, Leading questions seem to be this "reporters" forte ..

Correct me if I’m wrong but was not this the same "reporter" that tried to make a conspiracy over the hiring of the/a (never hired, canceled before the/a contract was ever laid out) solar guy,
and then tried to connect a selectman from another town into this "web"
Sad but from this "reporter" nothing less expected!
She and this "paper" have a lot of digging to do. They should start in their on back yard and then they should say "hey" to Sam MEAS and his absolutely negative campaign and a loon from Acton!Try and the “reporter" did to make it about Sullivan, it won’t hold water, Check out and ask Sullivan's opponent when was the last time she voted in anything.

I hung a flyer in MY business, something you probably don’t have, I went on the Web,. One “rock the vote fundraiser” looks nothing like the other Rock t Vote
h
e
I did not see the “reporter” asking the “criminal” any questions, smells like the “reporter” fishy

Paul

Worcester, MA

#3 Jun 25, 2010
Hello member of Sullivan's campaign team (Ayer Responds)!

Clarify this for me...wasn't Sullivan quoted saying "he did his time" about the solar panel sex offender. Sure sounds like a winner.

PS.."Rock The Vote" is a trademarked name, regardless of the logo...
ayer votes

Jamaica Plain, MA

#4 Jun 25, 2010
the solar guy are you kidding with me??
RIPOFF the Vote

Oxford, MA

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Ayer Responds wrote:
Another inane person heard from, almost as inane as the "writer/author" of this "I want to win a Pulitzer".
As you may have missed. The guilt lays on the organizer. if there is any guilt to be had, Leading questions seem to be this "reporters" forte ..
Correct me if I’m wrong but was not this the same "reporter" that tried to make a conspiracy over the hiring of the/a (never hired, canceled before the/a contract was ever laid out) solar guy,
and then tried to connect a selectman from another town into this "web"
Sad but from this "reporter" nothing less expected!
She and this "paper" have a lot of digging to do. They should start in their on back yard and then they should say "hey" to Sam MEAS and his absolutely negative campaign and a loon from Acton!Try and the “reporter" did to make it about Sullivan, it won’t hold water, Check out and ask Sullivan's opponent when was the last time she voted in anything.
I hung a flyer in MY business, something you probably don’t have, I went on the Web,. One “rock the vote fundraiser” looks nothing like the other Rock t Vote
h
e
I did not see the “reporter” asking the “criminal” any questions, smells like the “reporter” fishy
Du-not is Sullivan's campaign manager AND event sponsor - cozy

same GOP candidates show for RIPOFF the VOte and Sullivan's Town Committee nite - amazing

Du-llivan lifted the name on purpose OR they've both been under a ROCK >> Rock the Vote is nationally known <<
truth in reporting

Lunenburg, MA

#6 Jun 26, 2010
Where is the quotes from DuMont? other than a response for all candidates...
Where is a rebuttal to the claim of TM use by DuMont?
It appears Worcester can't read well. Three candidates were in one event and the other. other candidtes differed. Is Worcester the "reporters" Husband or just a mean spirited, hateful, left wing progressive, much like the "reporter"?
No story here, move along folks, come on, that a boy, stay away from the fence and move along.

You seem very bitter, but that's normal for a person of your ilk!
Only people who heard of this "National Group" is the moonbat left. look at the causes

"Question: What would you withhold from someone who opposes health care reform? Cookies, a Christmas gift, sex?" off of thier web site...
sandypond

Sterling, MA

#7 Jun 26, 2010
I have yet to decide who I am supporting in the upcoming election. However, Sullivan and his supporters certainly seem to attack anyone who opposes their views. If you have a strong candidate why not focus on HIS abilities and stop name calling!
Frankly

Lunenburg, MA

#8 Jun 27, 2010
I too have yet to determine whom I will vote for,
some things seem to be evident. One candidate (Sullivan) seems to have experience and seems to have run Ayer well, compared to some of the neighboring communities and how they operate. Harrington seems to be a nice enough person but there "is no there, there", That does not disqualify her or anyone else from running, if you get the signatures.
The bottom line is Massachusetts need a change and a change quickly, YEARS of one party rules have reduced us to a fiscal mess and a complete laughing stock. Under the current "Management" on Beacon Hill, yet another cut in local aid. Failing to put a stop to payments to illegals, in fact going out of the way to insure thay are taken care of with my money.
If only based on experience and the ability to get things done I lean towards Sullivan. I am troubled by Harrington's voting issue and I am troubled by the not wanting to debate. So because I live in Ayer I should not have the opportunity to hear both sides of the debate? As a voter I should not have to drive to another town to hear from a candidate. They, if they want my vote, come to OUR town. If Ms. Harrington is going to serve on Beacon Hill but is afraid of debate in in a "hostile environment" How is she going to debate on Beacon Hill? Will Ayer be represented since she does not want to be in our town?
This "fake" concert issue is just that, fake! not
unexpected with the writer or the paper. Can we MOVE on? Here is an idea for the paper, confirm if
Harrington did or did not vote and why. AND THEN let the debate begin, there is less than 80 days to get all the information and vote! Please stop with the creating stories and let's focus on issues
that effect our wallets, our Towns and our State!
ayer votes

Jamaica Plain, MA

#9 Jun 27, 2010
sullivan is not as rosy as you make him out to be we all have our skeletons in our closets..let try to keep it clean!
memory lane danny

Boston, MA

#10 Aug 21, 2010
danny does this refresh your memory?
NIMBY

Boston, MA

#11 Aug 22, 2010
??
signofthetimes

Pepperell, MA

#12 Aug 23, 2010
On an unrelated note...while having political signs are a first ammendment right, plastering them all over PUBLIC property (to say nothing of vacant lots, utility crossings ets), is NOT a right. I am really getting tired of Sullivan and his running buddy Golnick, and to a lesser extent Harrington, spewing their sign pollution. How stupid do they think we are?
NIMBY

Boston, MA

#13 Aug 23, 2010
sandypond wrote:
I have yet to decide who I am supporting in the upcoming election. However, Sullivan and his supporters certainly seem to attack anyone who opposes their views. If you have a strong candidate why not focus on HIS abilities and stop name calling!
well said:)
NIMBY

Boston, MA

#14 Aug 25, 2010
NIMBY
Ayer votes

Brighton, MA

#15 Sep 4, 2010
Fabrication do you remember this story? Tell your canidate to have a clue.Sneaky we do not need another polition!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 12 hr Tim 4
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Fri Karen 67
Townsend police chief: Lock your doors (Oct '10) Thu Mike Scott 6
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Aug 28 Karen 1
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug 24 Karen 1
McNutt begins work as Lancaster town administrator Aug 22 Jtn 3
Why is Jeff Cordio not in jail like his black a... Aug 21 insider 7
•••

Shirley News Video

•••