Interested

Euless, TX

#85 Feb 26, 2013
All these people that want to let it go and stop everyone from discussing, just need to quit coming here and reading. Simple as that.

Others are interested and certainly David's friends and family want to know. They have a right to know and I believe LE will release information and answers soon. I think it has been kept quiet out of respect for Mindy's family till after her funeral this afternoon.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#86 Feb 26, 2013
I agree, the truth needs to be made known one way or the other. Either she shot him or she didn't. I just don't see him committing suicide and leaving his child with her. He knew how she was and what she was doing. He was 34 yrs. old, just bought a brand new truck, was coming into a large amount of money and by his friend's account, a very happy and strong guy. Not always looking or threatening to kill himself, like she was. I really think he said he was done with her and leaving. Hopefully if there was someone else involved, They have come forward and spoke on his behalf to LE.
Michelle

Airdrie, Canada

#87 Feb 26, 2013
Really wrote:
Let it go people. Makes no difference at this point
To "Really" - who are you to speak for everyone about whether it makes a difference or not? Maybe it makes no difference to you, and if that's the case that's totally your prerogative but you don't speak for anyone/everyone. I hope it continues to be brought up and discussed until more information is released by law enforcement as to the outcome of their investigation. David's friends and family need to know in order to make sense of his very sudden and unexpected passing. There is a real big difference between loved ones trying to process that someone they loved felt such despair that they saw no other option than to take their own life, versus someone being murdered. This should go without saying -- so no, until the truth comes out, people are not going to "let it go" all because you keep commanding them to.
Diablo

Oklahoma City, OK

#88 Feb 26, 2013
Really wrote:
Let it go people. Makes no difference at this point
Again jack ass ? Why can't you leave people alone and let them practice their first amendment rights to freedom of speech. It's not hurting you this sight is similar to a radio station in a lot of ways if you don't like the song or the DJ change the damn station.
Really

Heber Springs, AR

#89 Feb 26, 2013
Geeezzzz y'all can sure get cranked up about your freedom of speech while you're clamoring to shut somebody else up. Lol
Diablo

Oklahoma City, OK

#90 Feb 26, 2013
Really wrote:
Geeezzzz y'all can sure get cranked up about your freedom of speech while you're clamoring to shut somebody else up. Lol
You have the same right to freedom of speech but you don't have the right to say that we don't have ours. If you want to join in on the conversation ok I'm all ears if you want to tell me that I can't have a discussion with others then piss off. It's pretty simple really I understand that it might be hard for an individual of your mentality to understand how it works.
all about her

Oklahoma City, OK

#91 Feb 26, 2013
In my opinion, when she found out David was unfaithful, she lost it, due to her addiction & anger mixed. I believe she shot him and now herself. Her image was important to her, though she wasn't good at protecting it, and she wanted to be the poor mindy that couldn't go on instead of the murderous drug addict in prison. Bring it, opinions plz!
So True

United States

#92 Feb 26, 2013
Totally agree with "All About Her." You can learn alot about Mindy from her interviews and the exerpts from her book. Man after man left her, now yet another man was going to leave her. She would be homeless. Dean Cain had to leave his own home because she wouldn't leave. She would have been homeless if David Wilson left her, so again, a man was forced to leave his home to get away from her, except Mindy's rage and desperation didn't let David Wilson leave. The excerpt from Mindy's book tells how she was a perfect little girl who was the center of her mother's world until the boys came. Mindy spent the rest of her life trying to be the center of attention. Everything about her fits the personality of a person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is a personality disorder not a mental illness. One part of this disorder is that they look for ideal love. Once that wears off, they start detesting the other person, or once that person sees beyond the pretty exterior and sees fault with them...it is over. Listen to the song, "I'll See You Yesterday." The song talks about once being the sunshine, and now being the rain. It's all about how the person has lost the admiration of their admirer. I think it mirrors what was going on in their relationship, so she sent David to yesterday. Her phone call to Danno is all contrived to paint the legend that she wanted to remember by...the tragic country star. It is also eery to hear the tone of her voice every time she starts talking about his brains being splattered on the porch. It is chilling and she is not crying there. The tears come when she is talking about how this has all effected her. It was interesting to hear her mother blaming the "allegations" for her death. The apple does not appear to fall to far from the tree. If she did this, I hope the authorities won't hold back. David's family and friends deserve to have the truth. Michelle voiced that so perfectly.
Justice Needed

Clinton, AR

#93 Feb 27, 2013
So True wrote:
Totally agree with "All About Her." You can learn alot about Mindy from her interviews and the exerpts from her book. Man after man left her, now yet another man was going to leave her. She would be homeless. Dean Cain had to leave his own home because she wouldn't leave. She would have been homeless if David Wilson left her, so again, a man was forced to leave his home to get away from her, except Mindy's rage and desperation didn't let David Wilson leave. The excerpt from Mindy's book tells how she was a perfect little girl who was the center of her mother's world until the boys came. Mindy spent the rest of her life trying to be the center of attention. Everything about her fits the personality of a person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is a personality disorder not a mental illness. One part of this disorder is that they look for ideal love. Once that wears off, they start detesting the other person, or once that person sees beyond the pretty exterior and sees fault with them...it is over. Listen to the song, "I'll See You Yesterday." The song talks about once being the sunshine, and now being the rain. It's all about how the person has lost the admiration of their admirer. I think it mirrors what was going on in their relationship, so she sent David to yesterday. Her phone call to Danno is all contrived to paint the legend that she wanted to remember by...the tragic country star. It is also eery to hear the tone of her voice every time she starts talking about his brains being splattered on the porch. It is chilling and she is not crying there. The tears come when she is talking about how this has all effected her. It was interesting to hear her mother blaming the "allegations" for her death. The apple does not appear to fall to far from the tree. If she did this, I hope the authorities won't hold back. David's family and friends deserve to have the truth. Michelle voiced that so perfectly.
Finally someone with alot of sense!! Your comment is right on!! Thank You!! I felt the exact same way you do. Especially when she talked about David's f***ing brains being all over the porch more than once. All he wanted was away from her CRAZY self. I was very proud of Dean Cain to tell the truth about how Mindy really was although it had such a similiar sound of David's story how he had to spend 2 nights in a motel and leave his own home just like David had done. To those of you who say this is over and to quit discussing it, NO it is not over until David's death has been answered. So if this discussing this bothers you GET OFF this site!! How stupid to be so offended by something and YOU keep coming back for more.
Justice Needed

Clinton, AR

#94 Feb 27, 2013
Linsey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been wondering on the news from Dave's case too... And I'm not sure on the gun residue question..
Linsey, I read all of your posts and just want to tell you that I feel your pain about David Wilson's death. You thought highly of him and he had coached your children in soccer last summer. You were also very fond of the dog Kissy that Mindy killed. I hope that people will demand answers to the truth about David's death. It is strange that Mindy's autopsy report was available within 2 days of her death but David's autopsy is NOT released as of yet.
Blahhhh

Heber Springs, AR

#95 Feb 27, 2013
Yea WTF Ever wrote:
I couldn't agree more. If you're not from Heber, you will never fit in. They didn't like the fact that they wanted their family to start over here. So sad.
I agree if you don't have money or your last name docent have money behind it ur looked down upon that's how it is in Arkansas small towns that are clanish i hate it here and can't wait to move and go ahead and defend Heber after I post this it won't mean sh*t to me this down is full of bibel thumping hypocritical jack as:es I'm an out going fin loving person and iv made friend some true mostly two faced ppl tho I can't wait to go back to the city !!
Michelle

Airdrie, Canada

#96 Feb 27, 2013
I find it very strange that Mindy's friend Danno Hanks recorded that conversation with her, why would he have done that? Was she aware it was being recorded? That is just very strange. I can't imagine having seen my significant other lying bleeding on the front porch like that, then telling someone about how that person's brains were all over the porch. That is just too macabre and gruesome to even word it like that. It also seems strange to me, that if someone is going to kill themselves by shooting themselves in the head, they're going to be successful (shot to the temple, gun in the mouth). The fact that he didn't instantly die seems a bit suspicious to me, like maybe someone pointing the gun at his head but at an angle where instant death didn't occur, or there was some kind of struggle and the trajectory of the gun/bullet was off (because of the struggle). It's reported that he bought an expensive new truck 3 weeks prior to this death (and that Mindy was upset about it, if that's true not sure why she'd care), and that mid February on his birthday he was due to receive a substantial amount of money from a trust (over $140,000). Not saying that money and a nice truck would keep someone from ending their life but most people planning to kill themselves don't go buying expensive items beforehand? It was reported that he'd been arrested on Dec 24th for disorderly conduct at a local store when he was trying to buy something and they were closing, he flipped out because he couldn't purchase the item due to them closing and law enforcement came and he was arrested, spent a few hours in the local jail then bonded out for $225. Does this seem like usual behavior for him?(those that knew him??). Anyone that knew him, what was his demeanor like in the days prior to his death?.....did he share anything with anyone about wanting to be out of the relationship?....did he confide in anyone? Also it was reported that it was concluded that Mindy was NOT found to have gunshot residue on her hands...but what if a person shot someone and was wearing gloves and a long-sleeve shirt when they fired the gun (then hid/discarded these items)...doubtful that GSR is going to penetrate gloves/clothing and remain on their skin, no? So many questions. My heart goes out to his friends and family, I hope they get some answers. What did his friends and family think of Mindy?
So True

United States

#97 Feb 27, 2013
What did Mindy's family and friends think of Mindy? She wasn't listed as a survivor in his obituary. Fiance's are usually listed. To me, that says tons.
Michelle

Airdrie, Canada

#98 Feb 27, 2013
@ So True - David's obituary, IMO, was extremely brief...at least the one that I saw - but yes it didn't mention her......but Mindy's obituary didn't mention him, either.....which I thought was strange:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-press/o...
So True

United States

#99 Feb 27, 2013
Michelle wrote:
I find it very strange that Mindy's friend Danno Hanks recorded that conversation with her, why would he have done that? Was she aware it was being recorded? That is just very strange. I can't imagine having seen my significant other lying bleeding on the front porch like that, then telling someone about how that person's brains were all over the porch. That is just too macabre and gruesome to even word it like that. It also seems strange to me, that if someone is going to kill themselves by shooting themselves in the head, they're going to be successful (shot to the temple, gun in the mouth). The fact that he didn't instantly die seems a bit suspicious to me, like maybe someone pointing the gun at his head but at an angle where instant death didn't occur, or there was some kind of struggle and the trajectory of the gun/bullet was off (because of the struggle). It's reported that he bought an expensive new truck 3 weeks prior to this death (and that Mindy was upset about it, if that's true not sure why she'd care), and that mid February on his birthday he was due to receive a substantial amount of money from a trust (over $140,000). Not saying that money and a nice truck would keep someone from ending their life but most people planning to kill themselves don't go buying expensive items beforehand? It was reported that he'd been arrested on Dec 24th for disorderly conduct at a local store when he was trying to buy something and they were closing, he flipped out because he couldn't purchase the item due to them closing and law enforcement came and he was arrested, spent a few hours in the local jail then bonded out for $225. Does this seem like usual behavior for him?(those that knew him??). Anyone that knew him, what was his demeanor like in the days prior to his death?.....did he share anything with anyone about wanting to be out of the relationship?....did he confide in anyone? Also it was reported that it was concluded that Mindy was NOT found to have gunshot residue on her hands...but what if a person shot someone and was wearing gloves and a long-sleeve shirt when they fired the gun (then hid/discarded these items)...doubtful that GSR is going to penetrate gloves/clothing and remain on their skin, no? So many questions. My heart goes out to his friends and family, I hope they get some answers. What did his friends and family think of Mindy?
I agree about the gunshot. If he the shot went through the cerebellum they might not instantly die but speech, walking and other functions would be messed up. A shot through the medulla oblagota shuts off all of the autonomic functions like breathing, heart beat and equals death. I'm sure he would have known how to accomplish that. Mindy did. That raised my eyebrows, too, Michelle. About GSR, because it is lead and very dense, it is hard to wash off. It can even sink into the pores of the skin. She is the only source that I have heard that she passed the GSR test. GSR will stay on any gun that has been fired for some time. If it was on her, she could just say that she touched the gun. If she fired the gun, she could have rubbed it on his hands to make it appear that she fired the gun.

Heber Springs, AR

#100 Feb 27, 2013
There is an article on CNN that confirms she tested negative for gunshot residue, also saw a report on Entertainment tonite that reported the same fact.
Michelle

Airdrie, Canada

#101 Feb 27, 2013
@ So True --- but given that a lot of people know, probably mostly from watching Crime TV type shows, that there will be gunshot residue on their hands if they shoot a gun, if someone wanted to shoot someone and not have GSR on them, couldn't they simply wear gloves and a long-sleeved shirt so that no skin was exposed for the residue to deposit on? Someone might also wear gloves if they wanted to shoot someone but make it look like a suicide....by shooting that person while wearing gloves (so their prints aren't on the gun) then place that gun in the hand of the victim?

Now whether this is true or not, not sure, but in this 'last interview' she did, when speaking about finding him on the porch she mentioned that he was "responding with sounds" (this part starts at 1:40):

So True

United States

#102 Feb 27, 2013
guest wrote:
There is an article on CNN that confirms she tested negative for gunshot residue, also saw a report on Entertainment tonite that reported the same fact.
Did either report the source of that information? On lots of articles I see them reporting what Mindy said as though it was fact. So far, I have only found one source for the GSR being negative on Mindy and that was from what Mindy told Danno.(Doesn't mean I didn't miss something, of course. Law enforcement seems to be very silent on most things so far except to deny that the case wasn't closed and that they had not established this as a homocide.
So True

United States

#103 Feb 27, 2013
Michelle wrote:
@ So True --- but given that a lot of people know, probably mostly from watching Crime TV type shows, that there will be gunshot residue on their hands if they shoot a gun, if someone wanted to shoot someone and not have GSR on them, couldn't they simply wear gloves and a long-sleeved shirt so that no skin was exposed for the residue to deposit on? Someone might also wear gloves if they wanted to shoot someone but make it look like a suicide....by shooting that person while wearing gloves (so their prints aren't on the gun) then place that gun in the hand of the victim?
Now whether this is true or not, not sure, but in this 'last interview' she did, when speaking about finding him on the porch she mentioned that he was "responding with sounds" (this part starts at 1:40):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DowkBCvQUQ4XX
It might depend on the type of gloves and whether they searched for the clothing. Since someone called this in she might not have time to have changed clothes. Even if she didn't shoot him, I would be surprised if she did not get GSR on her just from laying on him. Could be why she did it...especially if she got any splatter on her from the shot. If he was really grabbing at her, and she shot him, he was probably hoping to choke her out. That's what I would have to do if I still had some consciousness after being shot by someone.
Guest2

Bolivar, MO

#104 Feb 27, 2013
Some of you need to go to work for the police, you have it all figured out, and you don't even have any evidence, but what you get on entertain tv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shirley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uptown cafe 1 hr Frances 4
sierra collard preggo 1 hr The Hamburglar 8
david jelks 3 hr Jim 2
Good Times 5 hr Tammy 12
Filthiest Business in the County (Apr '14) 5 hr Clint 22
Job Wanted 14 hr littlev 1
yacht club 14 hr feeduplocal 1
Shirley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web