Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
Ratheritup

Glendale, AZ

#5121 Feb 20, 2013
She is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Little House on the Prairie?
Martinez is the greates this state has ever seen.
I don't think it was Laura Ingles-Wilder on the the CBS evening news!lol
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5122 Feb 20, 2013
Ratheritup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it was Laura Ingles-Wilder on the the CBS evening news!lol
wasn't she on msnbc asking the tough questions? lol
maytagit

Glendale, AZ

#5123 Feb 20, 2013
The greatest swamp(Martinez/Orlando) to ever be closed in under 60 days!

Now the Maytag guy(Mark D'Antonio) has to actually get out of the chair to close Amy's Lavenderia of a 1000 loads(cases) of leftover dirty laundry.

This may be this greatest cleanup job in New Mexico history!LOL

NEXT!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5124 Feb 20, 2013
maytagit wrote:
The greatest swamp(Martinez/Orlando) to ever be closed in under 60 days!
Now the Maytag guy(Mark D'Antonio) has to actually get out of the chair to close Amy's Lavenderia of a 1000 loads(cases) of leftover dirty laundry.
This may be this greatest cleanup job in New Mexico history!LOL
NEXT!
Sounds like you need to do your own laundry first. I bet your chonys stink..

I will vote for her AGAIN..
dirtylaundry

Glendale, AZ

#5125 Feb 20, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you need to do your own laundry first. I bet your chonys stink..
I will vote for her AGAIN..
I do my laundry every two weeks, not every two years! And I didn't know my chonys made stinking noises.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5126 Feb 20, 2013
dirtylaundry wrote:
<quoted text>
I do my laundry every two weeks, not every two years! And I didn't know my chonys made stinking noises.
What ever happened to that Jail Bird?

Martinez will win again in a landslide..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5127 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>I stoped at 40 seconds of the first video. ANYBODY INNOCENT of a crime would never have to cover and disguise their face or their voice. Are you afraid Martinez is going to come over to your house and thrash you out of what? This is PATHETIC! If I was being charged with something I didn't do I would be out there in person explaining my side until things were made right. You lack credibility running around hiding..
First of all ask the news crew for the reason of the blurring and they will tell you that if my identity was exposed or known that would then identify the alleged victim. It was done to protect the alleged victim. It wasn't done to protect me.

However as I judged you are too much of a coward to watch BOTH videos because then you would see that Susana Martinez and her people committed crimes. You would then be a witness to a felony and under some states laws you would have an obligation to report it, but as I said you are a coward.

Again who's credibility is under question here?

By the way nit. Go back through this thread and you'll see that everyone knew who I was soooo obviously I'm not hiding.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5128 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Have you ever commited a crime? Have you ever been arrested before the incident in question? Do you have a criminal record? Thank you..
I'm only replying to note that you can't read...
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5129 Feb 20, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only replying to note that you can't read...
Have you ever commited a crime? Have you ever been arrested before the incident in question? Do you have a criminal record? Thank you..

Those were simple questions I asked. Your avoidance tells me a little story, I will lay it out for you: Not counting the most recent incident, the one you are whining about, YOU have commited a crime before, you have been arrested before and you do have a criminal record that I am positive of. Thank you..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5130 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Have you ever commited a crime? Have you ever been arrested before the incident in question? Do you have a criminal record? Thank you..
Those were simple questions I asked. Your avoidance tells me a little story, I will lay it out for you: Not counting the most recent incident, the one you are whining about, YOU have commited a crime before, you have been arrested before and you do have a criminal record that I am positive of. Thank you..
You cannot be this immensely stupid!

Of the many frakking times you have asked that question and this is post 5129 of yours. Okay Five Thousand One Hundred Twenty-Nine!!! and here you are asking the same question when I have answered iy several times before so I ask once again CAN YOU READ?!?!?!?

Let's see click on this link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

The very first two lines say and I quote:
Justice Is Just A Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm let's see an outstanding traffic ticket. Does that make me the criminal you are hoping me to be? I am not going to deny speeding tickets, I've had several, but that doesn't make me a felon nor does that put my reputation up for questioning.
So I ask again can you read?

I answered your question and by you repeatedly being stupid you've answered mine. So I know you can't read. So just for fun I'll post it again:

Hmmm let's see an outstanding traffic ticket. Does that make me the criminal you are hoping me to be?
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

So for you to ask me that question 30 posts later shows the type of uneducated supporters Martinez has!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5131 Feb 20, 2013
And the funny thing is you are absolutely right my credibility is shot because you are a true idiot and yet I'm even more stupid for even wasting my time on you!

Oh and one more thing - you're still a coward for not watching the videos.

Also you're right Susana Martinez is the greatest con-artist!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5132 Feb 20, 2013
My last comment is pure jest. I know how sensitive she is...
What a loser

Rison, AR

#5133 Feb 21, 2013
I went to school with this loser in Tredmont High. He was a punk wannabe gangster with pants on the down low. Still talking sheete some things never change. I like how you had your face blurred out and voice disguised Willy. The gig is up you been outed fool. Sam.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5134 Feb 21, 2013
What a loser wrote:
I went to school with this loser in Tredmont High. He was a punk wannabe gangster with pants on the down low. Still talking sheete some things never change. I like how you had your face blurred out and voice disguised Willy. The gig is up you been outed fool. Sam.
That's what I thought..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5135 Feb 21, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
And the funny thing is you are absolutely right my credibility is shot because you are a true idiot and yet I'm even more stupid for even wasting my time on you!
Oh and one more thing - you're still a coward for not watching the videos.
Also you're right Susana Martinez is the greatest con-artist!
HA! I am a coward for not watching a COWARD blur his face and disguise his voice. WTF? No wonder trouble always seems to find you. You are not very bright!..
thanksforthememo ry

Glendale, AZ

#5136 Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for rehashing the 43 day Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez mistaken identity mishap by Martinez on Halloween, 2007 in your last sentence. You are 'the same guy'!
nothingbutWOOD

Glendale, AZ

#5137 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>What ever happened to that Jail Bird?
Martinez will win again in a landslide..
After the CBS evening news clip on the Honda hood, he ended up on an old WOOD pile somewhere in New Mexico.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5138 Feb 21, 2013
What a loser wrote:
Um if you are referring to me, which I have yo presume you are because no one else has posted a video...

I've never been to Tredmont High. I don't even know where that is. I could use Google, but why? I have no need to know where that is.

Next "punk wannabe gangster with pants on the down low."

I graduated from Parkland High School in El Paso, TX class of 1984. Nobody sagged there pans back then. It was the 80's numbnuts, disco had died out it was all about rock bands and long hair, and some guy named Michael Jackson.:-D

Get your facts straight before you post in ignorance!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5139 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>That's what I thought..
Again shows how stupid you are...going to take the word of some anonymous poster. When if you had the balls you'd watch both videos in their entirety.

However better yet here's is what makes you a tremendously STUPID person.

If you even took the time to go back through this VERY THREAD you'll see everyone here knows my name, where I live, etc.

The video was blurred to protect the alleged victim, but of course you wouldn't understand that you're a Martinez supporter.

If you had watched the videos you would have seen that the images of the alleged victim were blurred as well. But of course you don't know that...you're a coward.

You're also a huge liar. You said you only watched 40 seconds...strange the stats say about 3 minutes. You should've just watched the whole thing. By the way thanks for the IP and your identity ;-)

Best if you learned how the internet worked before running your mouth...

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5141 Feb 23, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash. More tabloid type posts trying to slander a candidate.
Is www.disintegratingjustice.com a hogwash tabloid type website?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shiprock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FPD Lt popped for unlawful hunting' 10 hr ODUSMC 4
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 11 hr XandO 283
Farmington commission: Restaurant did not discr... (Sep '10) Fri XandO 192
Random Acts of Kindness (Jun '09) Dec 17 JUST_NOBODY 4,929
Trainers aim to prevent spring sports injuries (Mar '11) Dec 15 kurtcooksalot16 4
Good Luck America Dec 12 Can it get worse 7
1 dead in officer-involved shooting near Farmin... Dec 9 Horace 8
Shiprock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shiprock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Shiprock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shiprock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News