jojo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

A man who skipped town four years ago following allegations he spent millions of Navajo Nation corporate funds for personal use was indicted Tuesday on charges of federal tax evasion.

Hak Ghun, 61, the former chief executive officer of Biochemical Decontamination Systems Manufacturing Inc., a steel and fiberglass fabrication company based in Shiprock, is accused of spending more than $1 million of the company's funds to pay his personal expenses, U.S. Attorney Kenneth Gonzales said in a prepared release.

Navajo Nation officials, however, believe the amount of money Ghun spent was upwards of $3 million.

http://www.daily-times.com/ci_20633114/hak-gh...

Doesn't the Navajo Nation do background checks on these crooks? It seems they constantly get ripped off by these shysters.
Patt

Caldwell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Navajos are so gullible, its like taking candy away from a baby. Especially in Farmington. Except they hand you the candy, then you slap them across the face and they'll hand you more candy.
Whammer Jammer

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Heck Hak, you should teach a class. Even from prison you might have something to say.
naalthjiide

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

You really think that the Navajo leaders did not do their bacground checks? Can't wait for HAK to start singing like a canary on those who helped him! I don't think that he plans to go down alone and I expect him to turn states evidence on those who helped him. He will take a deal. Their is no honor among thieves! HEHEHEHEHEHE.
naalthjiide

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Look for the dust in Shiprock. HAK's buddies will be running for cover!
Willie Chee

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

I think some of you guys need to read the story again, maybe several times, and comprehend what's written there.

Hak is not facing any charges as far as his alleged crimes on the Navajo Nation. So there is nothing to be gained by him or his prosecutors to name names on the rez. Instead, he is facing charges for US tax evasion only. Federal prosecutors have to only show that he had income and didn't declare it on his tax returns.

What Hak did on the rez, stays on the rez.
Willie Chee

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Patt wrote:
Navajos are so gullible, its like taking candy away from a baby. Especially in Farmington. Except they hand you the candy, then you slap them across the face and they'll hand you more candy.
Are you complaining? Would you like for F-town to be more like Detroit? Where if you look the wrong way a black person, he'll stomp your white guts out. Or even Albuquerque where a hispanic will either put a cap in your cracker azz, or stab you. Thank your god that Navajos are basically peaceable people.
Patt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Willie Chee wrote:
<quoted text>. Thank your god that Navajos are basically peaceable people.
Lmao my wallet thanks you. Lol @ "peaceful" Navajo Cops is a great example of that. Also the people who did the stabbing at Safeway.

If your so peaceful then why does so many natives imitate big city gangs.
Junior

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

"Hak Ghun" means "sneaky coyote" in Navajo.
Patt

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

I like coyote meat, especially the oysters. Tastes like chicken. I call them sliders.
Patt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Patt wrote:
I like coyote meat, especially the oysters. Tastes like chicken. I call them sliders.
No legitimate argument huh? I hit the truth right on the head so you resort to this. Good job. Lmao

It wasnt even half funny. Or i would've gotten a kick out of it too.
observer

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

jojo wrote:
A man who skipped town four years ago following allegations he spent millions of Navajo Nation corporate funds for personal use was indicted Tuesday on charges of federal tax evasion.
Hak Ghun, 61, the former chief executive officer of Biochemical Decontamination Systems Manufacturing Inc., a steel and fiberglass fabrication company based in Shiprock, is accused of spending more than $1 million of the company's funds to pay his personal expenses, U.S. Attorney Kenneth Gonzales said in a prepared release.
Navajo Nation officials, however, believe the amount of money Ghun spent was upwards of $3 million.
http://www.daily-times.com/ci_20633114/hak-gh...
Doesn't the Navajo Nation do background checks on these crooks? It seems they constantly get ripped off by these shysters.
It seems that the Navajos involved in this ripoff let it happen and were benificiaries too maybe? Navajos in positions of authority who allow such dealings are not that stupid (ie. BCDS, Egg Plant, OnSAT, Water Rights deals etc.). But they (those Navajos who act like they did nothing wrong) sure got you fooled! They know exactly who they deal with. Navaho (thief) name was given to the tribe a long time ago! Just food for your thought!
Patt

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Patt wrote:
<quoted text>
No legitimate argument huh? I hit the truth right on the head so you resort to this. Good job. Lmao
It wasnt even half funny. Or i would've gotten a kick out of it too.
Shut up Patt.

No you shut Patt.

Is this me?
observer

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Willie Chee wrote:
I think some of you guys need to read the story again, maybe several times, and comprehend what's written there.
Hak is not facing any charges as far as his alleged crimes on the Navajo Nation. So there is nothing to be gained by him or his prosecutors to name names on the rez. Instead, he is facing charges for US tax evasion only. Federal prosecutors have to only show that he had income and didn't declare it on his tax returns.
What Hak did on the rez, stays on the rez.
Quit protecting those low-life Navajo Officials who were involved with HAK GHUN! They knew who they were dealing with! Maybe you should do your research into this matter! This story has been going on for years!
observer

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Navajo were so peaceful back in the old days. They never raided other tribes (steal women, animals and etc.). So peceful that we had to be rounded up like animals and sent to Ft. Sumner, NM. Check the crime rate on the rez now. We are such a peaceful people.
Patt

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Patt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Patt.
No you shut Patt.
Is this me?
ha ha lmao, not even funny.

btw: I'm afeared of navajo cops and navajo teeny gangster wannabes. they are meanys and I wet my diapers when I see them.
Patt

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

shut up! i'm afraid to go to safeway cuz a drunk navajo might stab me.
observer

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Junior wrote:
"Hak Ghun" means "sneaky coyote" in Navajo.
Tribal Official = Wolves in sheep's clothing! What do you get when you cross a sneaky coyote witha a sheep in wolves clothing? A bill for $3,000,000.00+ Navajo Nation!!!!!!Hehehehheheheheh.
observer

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

naalthjiide wrote:
Look for the dust in Shiprock. HAK's buddies will be running for cover!
Like Shirley, Sandoval, A. Begay, R. Sells, Chili Yazzie and others! You know who you are!
whammer jammer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Isn't it hard to be an "observer" with your head stuck up your but? Just my opine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Shiprock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shiprock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••