First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ThatGuy

Saxonburg, PA

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I smoked weed for the first time Saturday, for the first time in several months. I only took at best 8-10 hits. I'm 6'4" 220 lbs. workout regularly and drink a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day. Ill be taking a drug test within the next week will I be able to pass?
Yes to Pass the Test

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
ThatGuy wrote:
I smoked weed for the first time Saturday, for the first time in several months. I only took at best 8-10 hits. I'm 6'4" 220 lbs. workout regularly and drink a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day. Ill be taking a drug test within the next week will I be able to pass?
Do you mean not test positive for the weed? Or you just want to forego the test by passing?
ThatGuy

Saxonburg, PA

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Yes to Pass the Test wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean not test positive for the weed? Or you just want to forego the test by passing?
Im hoping I can just not test positive.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#5 Feb 23, 2013
ThatGuy wrote:
Let's see. You smoked Saturday KNOWING you were going to be tested next week.Either you're joking or lacking a few cards short of a full deck.
ThomasAzzhole sux

Donora, PA

#6 Feb 23, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see. You smoked Saturday KNOWING you were going to be tested next week.Either you're joking or lacking a few cards short of a full deck.
Are you helping? No! Then are you being a good Christian, bungling, butt-hole plugging, backwoods 'Bama bubba? Well, everything BUT being a good Christian, bubba; a preachy, sanctimonious, pontificating, holier-than-thou azzhole, yes, but not a good Christian!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#7 Feb 23, 2013
ThomasAzzhole sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you helping? No! Then are you being a good Christian, bungling, butt-hole plugging, backwoods 'Bama bubba? Well, everything BUT being a good Christian, bubba; a preachy, sanctimonious, pontificating, holier-than-thou azzhole, yes, but not a good Christian!
Go back and read Post #1 very slowly. That was NOT a very smart move.
ThomadAzzhole sux

Donora, PA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
I don't disagree that boy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed- if his post is believed; if not, he's simply a troll, which I find more likely. I was poking fun at you for responding! Perhaps I was a bit mean-spirited, but I liked the verbiage your freind from Marijauna topic thread coined, and I couldn't resist adapting it. So stop picking on those poor stoners!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#9 Feb 23, 2013
ThomadAzzhole sux wrote:
I don't disagree that boy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed- if his post is believed; if not, he's simply a troll, which I find more likely. I was poking fun at you for responding! Perhaps I was a bit mean-spirited, but I liked the verbiage your freind from Marijauna topic thread coined, and I couldn't resist adapting it. So stop picking on those poor stoners!
That post may have been a joke,but there are actually stoners and potheads out there with that clueless mentality.
ThomasA- I must disagree

Donora, PA

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Drunks and prescription drug abusers Canberra as clueless as well.
ThomasA- I must disagree

Donora, PA

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Good gawd, I hate auto spell check...that should be "can be."
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#12 Feb 25, 2013
ThomasA- I must disagree wrote:
Drunks and prescription drug abusers Canberra as clueless as well.
If the post was really true,it looks like a test for a new job.If the guy drank beer a week before a test, there wouldn't be a problem. If he is on prescription drugs,they will be listed and charted at the time of his pre-employment physical.
ThomaA-I must disagree

Donora, PA

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Do you understand how limited the average pre-employment drug test is? And did you note that I said prescription drug abusers? The drugs may very well may not even have been prescribed to him.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#14 Feb 26, 2013
ThomaA-I must disagree wrote:
Do you understand how limited the average pre-employment drug test is? And did you note that I said prescription drug abusers? The drugs may very well may not even have been prescribed to him.
Even if a new hire slips in, they are on a 90 day probationary period and can be let go if lies are found on their original application or background check or they just can't figure out why they are there.
ThomasA- I must disagree

Donora, PA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
That still doesn't address the issue of limitations in employment drug screening tests, my friend, for prescription drugs.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#16 Mar 2, 2013
ThomasA- I must disagree wrote:
That still doesn't address the issue of limitations in employment drug screening tests, my friend, for prescription drugs.
The major problem with employee's prescription drugs is that the employee has the drugs but not the prescription. Company insurance records can cross check to see if the drugs are legal. If the drugs were legal and put the employee at risk of injury, the employee would be put on sick leave or light duty. An eight panel test in conjunction with a salavia test usually weans out any "problems".
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Spell check: saliva not salavia
Da Old Fool trolls on

Donora, PA

#18 Mar 2, 2013
You state the problem clearly, but using medical records for non-medical purposes is not permitted... have you heard of HIPPA? And I don't like government getting into my personal life, and allowing private companies to do so, even less.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Da Old Fool trolls on wrote:
You state the problem clearly, but using medical records for non-medical purposes is not permitted... have you heard of HIPPA? And I don't like government getting into my personal life, and allowing private companies to do so, even less.
In the event of undisclosed drugs being found in a random test,HIPPA rules for HPI wouldn't apply as disclosing information to an employer about prescription drugs is a basis for passing a required drug test and has nothing to do with disclosing personal information to an outside source.The only people who worry are ones who have something to hide.
Jurisprudence

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Mar 2, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>The major problem with employee's prescription drugs is that the employee has the drugs but not the prescription. Company insurance records can cross check to see if the drugs are legal. If the drugs were legal and put the employee at risk of injury, the employee would be put on sick leave or light duty. An eight panel test in conjunction with a salavia test usually weans out any "problems".
Is a DUI suspect sujected to an eight or 10 panel test also? Can anyone supress some of the results other than the BAC?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Jurisprudence wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a DUI suspect sujected to an eight or 10 panel test also? Can anyone supress some of the results other than the BAC?
Not for an drunk driving stop. The BAT and a FST tell an officer all he needs to know. On a drug stop DUI,the police departments usually use the better kits to see exactly what the driver is using. A complete drug content report stands up better in court especially if the driver was involved in a wreck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shippingport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) 4 hr dbag 7,551
KDKA Marty Griffin (Oct '09) 6 hr Trudy 75
Why do black people litter so much? (Sep '14) 15 hr Po Po 1995 11
More Bike Lanes and Rotten Cops! Wed Jay Jay 2
Master seeking submissive partner - female (Mar '13) Mar 24 Inflate These Balls 14
obediant female seeking master Mar 24 Bacon Hater 2
I Won't Wear a Pittsbugh Pirate Hat Mar 22 x dem 14
Shippingport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Shippingport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]