Harper must go: The police chief is n...

Harper must go: The police chief is no longer serving Pittsburgh

There are 1 comment on the Post-gazette.com story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Harper must go: The police chief is no longer serving Pittsburgh. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

By his own admission, Pittsburgh police chief Nate Harper has already started planning for his retirement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Be careful with this one. Harper's a good guy. Just because he's stealing time and city resources, using the access power of his job and making a lot of money, you've got to look at the good side.

To date he's simply not a stop on the route for some "bagman". Doesn't seem to be any direct pay out.(He's way too smart for that)

He only works with friends, Not any obvious relatives on the city payroll.

He's a great dresser. He's not on welfare, He actually works. Let the guy alone, he's passed all the City of Pittsburgh qualifications and is a good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shippingport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are liberals Retarded 12 hr Liberals born to ... 1
Swingers (Oct '16) 16 hr Nine Inches of Na... 11
Trump Claps Back At Peduto Sat WHERES MY PANTS 2
News Local Pub Offering Customers Discount To Put Do... (Jun '16) Sat Ray A Ray A 6
Yes....HIM Sat Bloop 3
Looking to get numb Sat GotyaCovered 29
News No ban, no wall, no silence in Pittsburgh Fri Butt Hair Fred 79

Shippingport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shippingport Mortgages