Urban League, NAACP, ACLU want input on Pittsburgh chief

Full story: New Pittsburgh Courier Online

Ravenstahl demanded Chief Nate Harper's resignation last week in the wake of a federal investigation into the handling of money the city has collected from bars and other businesses when its officers are hired to work security details while off-duty. The groups plan a news conference before City Council's Wednesday morning meeting at which they'll ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Serendipity

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I don't know,I think that Lynn Swann would be an excellent mayor for Pittsburgh. Too bad he probably doesn't want the job....:/
Serendipity

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Did I say Mayor? oops, subliminal suggestion :)

There are plenty of decent folks, black and white, that would be a good as police chief of Pittsburgh.

As long as they're not a liberal.
SerenDIPity sux

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

...and puts the "DIP" in serendipity!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Trolls do not ever set the rules, foolish old man! Besides, as a GOP conservative, your say in city government has already been eliminated by the electorate for decades now... Gawd bless democracy, and the Democratic Party!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Now there's part of the reason the GOP will continue to become a marginalized party... if your not actively attempting to undertake voter suppression, you continue to insult any voter not currently devoted to party-sanctioned ideology with name-calling like labeling them "sheeple.". Puhleeeease, keep it up, won't you now, old fool?
clubs

Fleetwood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Affirmative action has came a long way . You were given jobs because you were black without being qualified.
Here's what you did with it . You got your affirmative action community organizer with all his black muslim friends running America into the ground . Vote two or three times and think it's your right . Helped to destroy all the big cities and drove the white people and jobs away. Still think the white people should pay for all your food, housing and welfare .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Shippingport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shippingport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••