Advocates: Chambersburg board decisio...

Advocates: Chambersburg board decision illegal

There are 9 comments on the ABC 27 story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Advocates: Chambersburg board decision illegal. In it, ABC 27 reports that:

Members of the Chambersburg Area School Board voted 5-4 against allowing a gay-straight alliance club at the high school Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 27.

Blown Away

Carlisle, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Wow, I cannot believe these hillbillies have jobs. How educated are the folks who you pay to educate your children? Scary...

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Wait until they learn to spell A.C.L.U. ROTFL!
lemonpeel

Asheboro, NC

#3 Mar 2, 2013
"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and gave His Son to be the propitiation for our sins."
(1 John 4:10, Holy Bible)

BBN is on Facebook and Twitter
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Well now!
Perhaps there is a need for Affirmative Action to get these backwoods supremacists aligned with the very laws they are supposed to be enforcing
Jane Valez Mitchell

Fleetwood, PA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
I'll be out there as soon as we git r dun with Jodi Arias . We'll set these backwoodswomen straight that us n lesbies have our raats too.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6 Mar 2, 2013
"Martin added that if the board does not reverse the decision, they can expect legal action."

A legal action they will lose, badly. Federal law is clearly against what they did and we can thank good Christians who fought for that right for all student groups.

This is just one more case for the argument for billing elected officials personally for any and all legal expenses incurred as a result of their official acts of stupidity.
Wizard of Oz

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
"Martin added that if the board does not reverse the decision, they can expect legal action."
A legal action they will lose, badly. Federal law is clearly against what they did and we can thank good Christians who fought for that right for all student groups.
This is just one more case for the argument for billing elected officials personally for any and all legal expenses incurred as a result of their official acts of stupidity.
Rick -Dorthy, Auntie Em, and Toto are looking for you. Why are you in Pennsylvania? Did you get lost again?

Enough already.....click those heels and get home! NOW!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Did you think that up all by yourself or did you have help?

PS: I play where I want to, any problem you may have with that, congratulations, but there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Except whine, apparently.
Wizard of Oz

Chambersburg, PA

#9 Mar 10, 2013
You should not spout off to the Wizard. If I tell Auntie Em, she will be so disappointed in your disrespectful behavior.

The little munckins were looking or you. So were the lollipop boys. They were so surprised that you are in Penna. and they don't understand why.

Just be careful a house doesn't fall on you. And beware of the wicked witch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shippensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police quiet loud parties in Shippensburg (Mar '11) May 3 Kim 30
News Shippensburg woman charged with stealing from e... (Aug '10) Apr '15 leeann gravely 76
News Police log (Dec '09) Apr '15 uncle joe 14
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Debate: Nuclear Power - Shippensburg, PA Mar '15 Liz F. 1
News 3 doctors on trial for sponges left in Newburg ... (Mar '10) Mar '15 dirt bag Rashid 75
Review: Shelly's Elegant Outlooks Mar '15 mitnick 1
More from around the web

Shippensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]