Franklin County area police log

Franklin County area police log

There are 6 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 26, 2011, titled Franklin County area police log. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

THEFT: Pennsylvania State Police, Chambersburg, are investigating the theft of 80 gallons of gasoline and a piece of sheet metal either Friday or Saturday from Chambersburg Rod and Gun Club, 3725 Warm Spring Road, Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

messed up world

Waynesboro, PA

#1 May 26, 2011
Megan Fickes...highly intoxicated...a family thing

Get you act together girl...you are still young...it is not impossible

She can be thankful that a car did not come along a run her over.
George in Chambersburg

Muncy, PA

#2 May 26, 2011
Article stated found unconscious - and they took her to the jail instead of rendering aid - or was it just left out ?

Guess she lost the coin toss - heads for hospital & tails for trip to local jail !!

Chock this one up for - we had to be there to know the real facts !!
Aquafina

Robesonia, PA

#3 May 26, 2011
Hilarious. How are you unconcious along the side of the road? Shouldn't be hanging out in that trailer park Meg, they obviously don't have a neighborhood watch over there.

And to think. she worked for the franklin county courthouse!!!
brooke nicole

United States

#4 May 27, 2011
Umm. Yallz should stop talking about my sister like that. It's upsetting to the family. Thanks.
Nasty

Robesonia, PA

#5 May 27, 2011
Um. She probably um shouldnt um be passing out and um found on the side of a um highway then, if she's worried about um how upset her family may get. Okay Yallz?
messed up world

Chambersburg, PA

#6 May 28, 2011
brooke nicole wrote:
Umm. Yallz should stop talking about my sister like that. It's upsetting to the family. Thanks.
Umm. Yallz need to help her see that her bad lifestyle could put an early end to her life. Show the love and above all....set a good example!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shippensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg Fri He is sure gay 9
News Franklin County area police log (Apr '10) Apr '17 Tony 9
Pot Apr '17 Rexroth 2
News Chambersburg Public Opinion (Mar '09) Mar '17 30packaday 10
News Franklin County area police log (Jan '11) Mar '17 duck man 5
News GANGS IN FRANKLIN COUNTY? After arrests of Bloo... (Aug '10) Feb '17 Pappy 102
News AARP to offer tax preparation help (Jan '11) Jan '17 In2peace 4

Shippensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shippensburg Mortgages