Katelyn

Union, NJ

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Any husbands out there who want to cheat on their wives??? Do us all a favor get out of the marriage first then you can do whatever the hell you want with the tramps you chose to be with. For those tramps out there who know these men are married always think if your own children were to go through the same situation..I think you would stay away from the married men. Bottom line guys you go in the marriage with love and honor do the same when you want to leave. We will respect you more. Thanks for letting me vent. Soon to be Ex-Wife

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Very funny

Richmond, IN

#3 Aug 27, 2014
Katelyn wrote:
Any husbands out there who want to cheat on their wives??? Do us all a favor get out of the marriage first then you can do whatever the hell you want with the tramps you chose to be with. For those tramps out there who know these men are married always think if your own children were to go through the same situation..I think you would stay away from the married men. Bottom line guys you go in the marriage with love and honor do the same when you want to leave. We will respect you more. Thanks for letting me vent. Soon to be Ex-Wife
Puttin him on blast
The hole

Sicklerville, NJ

#4 Sep 2, 2014
Why do you think it's about husbands. Just think just as many women. Open your eyes
katelyn

Staten Island, NY

#5 Sep 13, 2014
The hole wrote:
Why do you think it's about husbands. Just think just as many women. Open your eyes
True I feel sorry for anyone who has been cheated on! I am in a better place now and I hope you are too!

FINALLY DIVORCED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ship Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Pathmark site on Church Road Sun bobmjk 1
Unfair Elections in South Jersey Apr 20 Corruption Watch 1
Subpoenas Issued in Inquiry Into Sign Company R... Apr 17 Eric 1
Bartlett Landing Townhomes Tuckerton, NJ Inquiry (Jun '10) Mar '17 MCcrimmon 12
Mayor David Mayer violates the color of law and... Mar '17 Weston 1
Congressman Norcross a Hypocrite and Racist Mar '17 Jim Crow 1
George Norcross covers up his murder hit with C... Feb '17 Fire and brimstone 2

Ship Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance