Greenpeace

AOL

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Here say ? Does anyone know or have heard of The Super Walmart Planed for Route 9 here in Little Egg Harbor pulled their application ?

Since: Jul 08

Little egg harbor

#2 Jul 21, 2009
God I hope so
Greenpeace

AOL

#3 Jul 22, 2009
God I hope so
I am sorry if I lead you to believe I did not want it ? In fact I do !

Little egg harbor

#4 Jul 22, 2009
Then I think you need to change your screenname

Geenpeace would never condone clear cutting prestine wetlands with endangered species on it to put up a walmart thats for sure
Pa smurf

Berwyn, PA

#5 Jul 22, 2009
Lets see what happens !!!It would be NICE not to drive to manahawkin !!
Greenpeace

AOL

#6 Jul 23, 2009
Rob we all have opinions. They are to be respected. Most of the proposed area is already cleared out. Progress isn't always bad. Haven't we clear cut so many "heavily" forested areas for our senior communities ? There is alot of area out here that will remain untouched I can guranantee you that!
Pa smurf

Berwyn, PA

#7 Jul 23, 2009
Just sit back and let see what happens !! Time will tell the tale !!
GF LHT

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2009
Why not have other big store down here?They will bring in more jobs.And other stores too.You will not have to go out of town with the price of gas today.If we lost walmart like we lost NASCASR we will never grow.We will just be a little hick townfor every.

Little egg harbor

#9 Jul 29, 2009
NACASR ????????
Greenpeace

AOL

#10 Jul 29, 2009
I believe the track was proposed about 18 years ago here and once again the seniors shot it down. A money maker and real estate tax saver down the drain! Only a few races a year and they still objected !
harry7

Northville, MI

#11 Feb 28, 2010
Anybody that believes taxes will go down believes in the tooth fairy. What are the taxes like in Manahawkin? Why not just keep it there in an already heavily developed area?
Sherry LEH

Moorestown, NJ

#12 Mar 10, 2010
I think it will be great to have a super walmart they have the best meats.
John C

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2010
Greenpeace wrote:
Here say ? Does anyone know or have heard of The Super Walmart Planed for Route 9 here in Little Egg Harbor pulled their application ?
They almost always get what they want! Hoever, do you think they are going to keep the Wal Mart in Manahawkin open?

There isn't enough of a population base for a Shop Rite in town.

Think of the mess when they close Manahawkin!
Erin

Atlantic City, NJ

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Bring Walmart to Little Egg Harbor. I'm tired of driving to Manahawkin for everything. Time for jobs and Commerce in Little Egg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ship Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cherry Hill (Jan '15) Thu Jlescher 80
Old Pathmark site on Church Road Apr 23 bobmjk 1
Unfair Elections in South Jersey Apr 20 Corruption Watch 1
Subpoenas Issued in Inquiry Into Sign Company R... Apr 17 Eric 1
Bartlett Landing Townhomes Tuckerton, NJ Inquiry (Jun '10) Mar '17 MCcrimmon 12
Review: DA Vinci's Eataly & Italian Market (Jul '13) Jul '13 Virginia 2
News NJ students to help Michelle Obama harvest garden (May '13) May '13 just asking 2

Ship Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ship Bottom Mortgages