Review: Cherry Hill Martial Arts & Fi...

Review: Cherry Hill Martial Arts & Fitness

Posted in the Ship Bottom Forum

Jean Bachen

Woodbury, NJ

#1 Apr 10, 2014
I joined Cherry Hill Martial Arts and Fitness with my kids 4 months ago, and I am enjoying it so much!! We are having a blast learning Martial Arts and working out together, and Master Allebach and all his staff are extremely good with the kids in the classes. It s a great family activity!!!
Tracey

Hammonton, NJ

#2 Apr 15, 2014
This place has given me a new focus on healthly living, the staff is encouraging and the workout is intense yet fun, the pricing is very good.
Donna Pixton-Hacker

Durham, NC

#3 Apr 15, 2014
I signed up through a Groupon or Living Social Deal to challenge myself and took my first class, I felt so invigorated at the end of class-Students and staff are very kind and friendly! This is my NEW healthy addiction!
I have increased my strength, lost weight and inches, and feel fantastic! I have so much more energy after kickboxing classes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ship Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cherry Hill (Jan '15) Jan 16 Leandrapone 78
Lexie Norcross trashy gossip stories and clickb... Jan 7 From the Grave 1
EsCape room cherry Hill - night at the museum Dec 24 Curious 1
Lazy unethical judge cries for more judges Dec 23 Gigi 1
Simandle rewards Norcross's special interest Dec 22 Releto 1
Judge Jerome Simandle ignores deplorable condit... Dec 21 Gucifee 1
Review: Long Beach Carpet Cleaning NJ- LBI Nov '16 Susan M 2

Ship Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance