Richard "Ric" H. O'Brien

Richard "Ric" H. O'Brien

There are 3 comments on the Ocean County Observer - The Times-Beacon story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Richard "Ric" H. O'Brien. In it, Ocean County Observer - The Times-Beacon reports that:

Richard "Ric" H. O'Brien, 41, of Beach Haven Park, died Saturday, Jan. 5 at Southern Ocean County Hospital, Manahawkin. via Ocean County Observer - The Times-Beacon

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ocean County Observer - The Times-Beacon.

Since: Jan 08

Richmond, IN

#1 Jan 14, 2008
We have known Ric O'brien, since he was just a young ,sandy haired boy ,playing behind the bait & tackle shop, he grew up to be a great guy,and a dear friend, always willing to do whatever you needed ,whenever you needed it. He worked hard,He fished hard, He was a great father,He was loved and respected by both of his kids, who I know are devestated by his passing ,and most especially by his loving wife ,Janet ,who came here from so far away to live out her dream, of meeting her Prince Charming,Ric. Ric was lucky enough to have found happiness for the second time with his soul-mate and wife, Janet. They married on the beach 6 years ago, on one of the coldest days I think we've experienced in March, on the 5th St. pavillion, Beach Haven in a long time, but the love that we saw in their eyes as they exchanged vows, was enough to warm any heart. Go in peace Ric, We hope the fishing in heaven rocks,we will always feel your presence as we travel down the beach in search of the big one.. We love you, and miss you terribly... Papa smurf & family..:(
zack efron

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 15, 2008
hi
amira

Tunisia

#3 Feb 16, 2008
lééééééééééééééé 3lé9a féch t5arrfou billéhi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ship Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cherry Hill (Jan '15) Jul 26 livmurph 61
Lost glasses Jul 21 Barbara 1
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul 19 JAYB 1
Manahawkin bus stop Jul 15 Forget about it 1
Review: Auto Parts Warehouse (Nov '08) Jun '16 Matt z 6
News For Women, Discrimination Is Compounding May '16 Three Rounds 1
News Storm victims will rally May 14 on capitol steps (May '15) May '16 Post 2

Ship Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance