First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny Q

Easton, MD

#1 Jul 22, 2009
I'm new to the area & was just wondering, who has the best food in the Shinnston area?
Any suggestions?
LilGuido

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jul 25, 2009
Without a doubt, A's Pizza. Nothing else compares. Best pizza and hoagies you can find. Open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. You won't be disappointed.
High Heeled Hussy

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 31, 2009
Pizza Express has the best pizza!
Laura

Orgas, WV

#4 Aug 17, 2009
Pizza Express/Chicken Salad

A's Pizza/ Pizza with sweet peppers

Snuffys/ Homemade Vegetable Soup

Jimmy's/ Jim's Steak Sandwich
pbr

Shinnston, WV

#5 Aug 17, 2009
i have to agree. pizza express has the best pizza.
brianne

Orgas, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2009
Pizza Express has very good food.

Their kitchen is always very clean, which is important to me.
Meeee

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2009
Jimmy`s has really great food !~! My favorite is the Hot Sausage Sandwich w/peppers n onions n chesse ,yum ! And he has good hoagies n pastas !
really

Shinnston, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2009
One place I can say NOT to eat at is Sunset ellis . Their is this boy that works there that gets paid under table he get check and is very dirty . he cusses and always talk about how he gets a cut cutting things and just continues cutting stuff up . i know this because he talks to everyone at the fleamarket there and talks about it . me and my boyfriend sell movies up there , and he buys off my boyfriend . and i said i am not ever going there and eating again .
ohhh my

Shinnston, WV

#9 Oct 7, 2009
thanks for the info REALLY . I will make sure to warn people about that place . I know I use to go there alot , and here the past few years its so dirty , and it needs updated . its always dark inside , makes u feel like ur in a funeral home .i think i know the man ur talking about that works up there. the owner could get in trouble for paying under table u know . it isnt right that people can get a check and then get paid under table . by the way best place to eat in shinnston is fox`s pizza for there steak salad or steak hoagies
Out of Towner

Fairmont, WV

#10 May 19, 2010
Pizza Express is pretty good .
However as for Jimmy's I would not eat there to bland yuck.....Now if you want to drive a little futher go to Murials in Fairmont now that is award winning food. Other than that go to Shop N Save and cook for yourself.
Cindy

Orgas, WV

#11 May 19, 2010
Personally I think that for the price Murials is over rated. I was not impressed with any meal that I ever got there. Minards is much cheaper and has much better spaghetti sauce and homemade italian dressing in my opinion.
Pizza Eater

United States

#12 May 20, 2010
You could always go to A's Pizza and invest money in their new poles they put up. Pizza Express has the best pizza. Steer clear of A's they are greedy people!
Smart

Shinnston, WV

#13 Jun 17, 2010
Pizza Express has the best food and a great crew of workers...I heard DJ Jordan was an excellent pizza maker.
Amanda

Shinnston, WV

#14 Jun 18, 2010
I dont know who makes the pizza at pizza express , but i loveeee ittt .. it is really good .
Dill

Fairmont, WV

#15 Jun 20, 2010
Jimmy's is good and affordable. Nice people there. Been going there for years. Good family and if you need something catered or to rent the place out for a dinner or something give them a buzz. They do good work.
pizza pizza

Shinnston, WV

#16 Jun 22, 2010
Pizza express--all the way BABY!
Small Town Hero

Shinnston, WV

#17 Jun 30, 2010
Clarksburg has the best food in Shinnston. That should say it all
hlc2010

Shinnston, WV

#18 Jun 30, 2010
In my opinion the Chinnese Rest on main street is the best of all chinnese rest. If you like chinnese food. Pizza I would say Pizza Express and hoagies would be Fox Pizza they do have the best chicken and steak. Jimmys has a good sausage sandwich. Ohhhh and there is always McDonalds lol YUK!!!!
loyal customer

Shinnston, WV

#19 Dec 5, 2010
i love sunset ellis restaurant . they are clean and have the best workers ever . my favorite off the menu is the spaghetti and meatballs .. if someone gets paid under the table thats their business . not others .
watchful eye

Shinnston, WV

#20 Jan 23, 2015
Smart wrote:
Pizza Express has the best food and a great crew of workers...I heard DJ Jordan was an excellent pizza maker.
DJ Dose a great job takes pride in his work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shinnston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are some good restaurants in the area? (Aug '13) Mon Poking4fun 21
lumberport middle school cheerleaders (Nov '13) Sun dont worry about it 11
think they are better Sat dont worry about it 2
Roll Tribe Feb 26 Snobs 2
Bport moms (Aug '14) Feb 25 JustAnonymous 64
Oliverio Peppers Feb 15 uh 6
Has thief & poser John Mazza been sentenced yet? (Jul '13) Feb 14 Jojo 6

Winter Storm Watch for Harrison County was issued at March 03 at 1:03PM EST

Shinnston Dating
Find my Match