New to area

Kerens, WV

#1 May 28, 2012
My wife and I new to the are. We are shopping for property to build a home in the Shinnston area. We have looked at Maulsby Cove and Riverdale. We prefer Maulsby Cove but wanted to ask locals opinions. What are your thoughts?
New to area

Kerens, WV

#2 May 31, 2012
Noone?
iwouldtakethatas aclue

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jun 1, 2012
New to area wrote:
My wife and I new to the are. We are shopping for property to build a home in the Shinnston area. We have looked at Maulsby Cove and Riverdale. We prefer Maulsby Cove but wanted to ask locals opinions. What are your thoughts?
why that area? Just search for the thread of"gypsy camp". It's a neighborhood located by maulsby.
New to area

Kerens, WV

#4 Jun 4, 2012
The area is convenient for work. My wife and I have visited Maulsby Cove a few times and it seems quite nice and not at all like what the gypsy camp thread sounds like. Where is gypsy camp located in relation to this neighborhood?
LOL

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2012
The propert that Maulsbey cove is built onse to be the city dump, years ago. Not a good thing to build on.
Cult

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jun 29, 2012
It's also the brain child of the Jewel City Cult. I would avoid that place for a number of reasons. #1 being the dump underneath it, and #2 being the fact that its inhabited by a cult.
Mary

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2013
There are many nice residential neighborhoods in Shinnston, West Side, East Shinnston, Pleasant Hill and Haywood. Also Enterprise is a nice area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shinnston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln High School 5 hr Obi Wan Kenobi 2
specialty group 12 hr i know 1
Bridgeport MILF's (Feb '17) 21 hr Count Chocula 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Missy 4,200
Sunny Odell (Feb '17) Aug 19 what a joke 3
News Bridgeport's Nicewarner charged with attempting... Aug 16 J Nicewarner 26
News Bridgeport Woman Faces Drug Charges Aug 14 Joe D 1

Shinnston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance