married men of shinnston

married men of shinnston

Posted in the Shinnston Forum

lucky1to

Shinnston, WV

#1 Feb 7, 2010
All of you loser men in shinnston that are married and cheating, or trying to cheat, you are a disgrace of the human race. Why would u want screw these nasty whores in this town? Quit whining about how miserable u are, go home, and work shit out because we dont want to hear it anymore!And dont whine when your wives take your asses to the cleaners because family court judges HAVE NO MERCY THESE DAYS FOR MEN WHO LIE,CHEAT AND GO ASTRAY! Ladies, dont mess with a married man even if he says he's getting divorced because he is lying!
Hi tec redneck

Shinnston, WV

#2 Feb 21, 2010
Sounds like u r a bit sour !
Kim

AOL

#3 Jul 3, 2010
Everyone has their right to opinions - I don't agree with men or women cheating but women do cheat also - this goes on not only in Shinnston but just about everywhere. If a married person gets caught they have to own up to it, lose their family, home and whatever else they have. Not worth it.
Dell

Fairmont, WV

#4 Jul 4, 2010
I like cheating. My wife is stupid and fat and I am hot. If some young thang wants me so be it. And if their husbands don't like it then maybe they should take better care of their ladies.
Hi Tec Redneck

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2010
If you feel that way why is she still your wife ? That statement you made actually makes you seem rather stupid.
Dell wrote:
I like cheating. My wife is stupid and fat and I am hot. If some young thang wants me so be it. And if their husbands don't like it then maybe they should take better care of their ladies.
hi all

Shinnston, WV

#6 Aug 21, 2010
josh noe sleeps around on his wife i know that is a fact because i slept with him not long ago.
Dell

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Aug 25, 2010
Hi Tec Redneck wrote:
If you feel that way why is she still your wife ? That statement you made actually makes you seem rather stupid.
<quoted text>
Nope. I am not paying fatty for letting herself go because she doesn't have enough self respect or care enough about me to stay looking good. No sir. No alimony for me. I just go out and get my thing on with somebody who is hot and sexy.
Mandy

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Sep 13, 2010
You tell 'em Dell. You are sexy and I love your tight fittin' jeans. (wink)
I know

Shinnston, WV

#9 Sep 16, 2010
Digger Cogar cheats on his wife and she is so stupid she wants him back. She must be desperate..
moral values

United States

#10 May 16, 2012
Apparently I have chosen the name moral values because it something a few people in this forum have no clue what that is. Dell your wife isn't stupid she probably already knows that you are out cheating. You must not have much respect for yourself and you sure don't have any respect for women. I really don't understand why people feel the need to get on here and air out their dirty laundry or attempt to air out other peoples. Honestly people unless you are in the relationship in question what business is it of yours? Hi all have you come clean with this guys wife that you slept with? If not then you might want to. " I know " have you told this guys wife he's cheating if not what's wrong with you people? How would you all feel if the shoe was on the other foot? I guess you will find out because you will reep what you have sewn. Karma isn't very nice.
disgusted

United States

#11 May 22, 2012
I agree with moral values. None of the people discussed in this forum seem to know the meaning of them. If these people are so miserable they should get out of the marriage. And to those who are the other woman. Enjoy your roll in the hay because that's all you will ever be to these men a dirty little secret. Something to have on the side. You should have more respect for yourselves than that. You are all worth more than that. Never settle for being anyones second choice or sorted affair. these men and women should be ashamed of themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shinnston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Bowman (Jan '16) 5 hr pit 12
I seen Danny sowers (Jul '16) Thu Zach eyes in the sky 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,219
Jeremy Halpenny May 22 Just Me 2
New Bridgeport Mayor May 21 Angela 5
Urse commercial May 17 Larry 1
Lawn company May 17 Newhere 1

Shinnston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance