virgina rockwell 42 counts of animal ...

virgina rockwell 42 counts of animal crulelty so far

Posted in the Shinnston Forum

HEAVENLY

Farmington, WV

#1 Sep 1, 2012
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT WHITE TRASH!!!! KARMA DOES COME A ROUND, BUT THOSE POOR ANIMALS DID NOT NEED TO SUFFER.BUT SO GLAD I WAS STILL ALIVE TO SEE KARMA AT WORK.GOD BLESS THOSE POOR ANIMALS!!!
unstable

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Your wishing for karma and God blessing all in the same breath? Weirdo!
HEAVENLY

Farmington, WV

#3 Sep 1, 2012
she needs to be punished this has been going on for years!!!She hurts others all the time.about time someone did check into what she was doing for a change to those POOR animals...I bought a dog off of her told me that it had all shots died 3 weeks later..So yes i am glad some one stepped up to see for there selves about the abuse..
irate neighbor

AOL

#4 Sep 17, 2012
This abuse of animals has been going on for years and she doesn't care about animals or neighbors. We have fought her in court, and she was told then not to have any more animals. I live on Matheny Hill in Enterprise and have put up with her nonsense for years. Shame on her for treating those poor animals the way she does. When will the spca wake up and remove all animals (which can't defend themselves) from her and never allow her to have anymore. She should be treated the same way.
heavenly

Bridgeport, WV

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Well you desire to GO TO JAIL!!!! Those poor horses eating their own surroundings, Poor things!!!You have the money to feed them why don't you!!!You make me sick to do that to your animals, Maybe someone needs to take your food away for you, see how that feels!!!
heavenly

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Feb 28, 2013
You make me sick!!!Take food away from you see how you feel..You have money to feed them why don't you???You need t go to jail for this!!!The poor horses eating there surroundings!!Really!!
animal love

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Really you make me sick,you need to go to hell for what you have don knowing that you were not allowed to have animals. You have the money, you have screwed so many people out of it.
Lisa

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2013
The only thing good about this horrible tragedy is that some of the horses found new homes, people willing to help these animals, many which were not in the best health. Good people were willing to take on these projects of bringing these beautiful creatures back to health. I applaud them for their kind deed. When one thinks of the lifestyle of this woman they will see a history of not bonding with those that she should, namely the sanctity of marriage ( the many boyfriends she had while she was married).If she is not bonding with humans, she sure as heck is not going to be caring about animals either. Hopefully she will never have another animal again.
wondering

United States

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Why does she keep getting more animals?
harley

Bridgeport, WV

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Well I see the Bit&*^ made the news again!!!Karma comes around remember that witch those poor animals..But of course you will get out it by giving someone money to bail you out..
dee dee

Clarksburg, WV

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Virginia Rockwell in jail!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!
animal lover

Meadowbrook, WV

#12 Jun 15, 2013
So glad to here keep us up dated !!!!Is she crazy or does she want to go to jail!!!I am sure she will not stay there she more than likely has had a affair with judge or something!!!!
Seriously

Shinnston, WV

#13 Jun 21, 2013
I heard she had plenty of hay for her horses but sold it instead. I have a cousin in PA that has about 80 to 90 horses and she is what they call "horse poor" keeping up with all of them. However she does receive help from her Amish neighbors. This lady though seems like serious jerk! I bet she is lazy too! Well anyways, sucks to be her right now. Hopefully, she never has anymore animals and learns something from all of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shinnston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Review: Dan Riggs Garage and Towing (Apr '12) Jun 28 Person 35
Morgan Bowman (Dec '15) Jun 23 jd 11
Planet Fitness Jun 23 mister lunk 2
Chris Hinzman Jun 19 KatieM 1
Visit my site Jun 19 spaminator 7
Ace Cuntingham Jun 18 Beavis 22

Shinnston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance